#21 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 19:21

Beyond that, the pots are pretty convenient

I'm going to continue to go against the grain here and lambast these Super potion rewards as game breaking. I've played long enough to remember DC400 being retracted because HCS determined those pots were too powerful. DC375 is obviously worse when distilled. It's the outrageous stat changing skills that make game play ridiculous. I'll bet the farm nobody argues against Conserve or AL 500. Those types of skills merely progress players through the game further. However DC fundamentally impacts both PvE and PvP. The recent change made to how these pots now stack 10 deep while taking one BP slot does help those who have minimal BP upgrades but ignores the underlying issue - dumbing down the game with huge stat changing skill level increases has hurt the game. I'd like the devs to discuss with the community and reevaluate their impact.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#22 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:31

like participating in all these events! Thanks for the 10 chests as reward ...

I went back in the archives for this image ....  :)

oie_J1oETNdBYiEC_zps24628d27.gif

#23 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 May 2016 - 09:27

I'm going to continue to go against the grain here and lambast these Super potion rewards as game breaking.

We've stated repeatedly that we're happy with the chests as they are. They are available to all in one form or another.

#24 Ringhal

Ringhal

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 19:06

I've played long enough to remember DC400 being retracted because HCS determined those pots were too powerful. DC375 is obviously worse when distilled.

HCS will eventually release high level Shield Wall, Constitution, and Flinch potions (higher than the one's already available) to counter this, which will result in further

dumbing down the game with huge stat changing skill level increases has hurt the game.

#25 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 20:28

I'm going to continue to go against the grain here and lambast these Super potion rewards as game breaking. I've played long enough to remember DC400 being retracted because HCS determined those pots were too powerful. DC375 is obviously worse when distilled. It's the outrageous stat changing skills that make game play ridiculous. I'll bet the farm nobody argues against Conserve or AL 500. Those types of skills merely progress players through the game further. However DC fundamentally impacts both PvE and PvP. The recent change made to how these pots now stack 10 deep while taking one BP slot does help those who have minimal BP upgrades but ignores the underlying issue - dumbing down the game with huge stat changing skill level increases has hurt the game. I'd like the devs to discuss with the community and reevaluate their impact.

I seeing you remembering DC 400 problem too, problem is it taking hcs too long for seeing how powerful it was before removing it

if using distil 150 on DC 400 it was removing 92% of target defense

if using distil 150 on DC 375 it was removing 87% of target defense

looking at this it showing how powerul DC is, not normal but crazy high composing potions are worse for pvp, they giving you more than double or 3 times more stats and hcs will again waiting too long before they doing actions

ringhal I agreeing, what you saying is sad truth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: