Photo

Vote for Eldevin on Greenlight!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

#21 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 January 2014 - 22:33

Voted

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#22 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 23:28

Done. Ugh I hate steam, took a while before I could log in and vote.

Wait, why am I now in the Eldevin forum, what trickery is this? O.o

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#23 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 January 2014 - 23:29

Done. Ugh I hate steam, took a while before I could log in and vote.

Wait, why am I now in the Eldevin forum, what trickery is this? O.o

Just linked to the topic on the Eldevin forum as it was there already :)

#24 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 23:32

Oh good, not going mad then.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#25 supermum

supermum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 00:14

Unable to vote unless I create an account on steam I was told, so no voting from me, as I do not want to have yet another account to think about , on something I do not know what is:(

and I was suddenly unable to play the game anyway a while back, amnd also my badge as beta tester went missing  before that   :(

#26 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 January 2014 - 00:25

Unable to vote unless I create an account on steam I was told, so no voting from me, as I do not want to have yet another account to think about , on something I do not know what is:(

and I was suddenly unable to play the game anyway a while back, amnd also my badge as beta tester went missing  before that   :(

Hi supermum,

If you're having an issue getting the game to run, please contact our support and we'll do our best to help:

https://www.huntedcow.com/support

#27 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 January 2014 - 00:30

Had major Issues with Steam with another game I had played.. Sorry but I can't do it again... Love Eldevin Hate Steam...

#28 Synapse

Synapse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:01

I own over 300 games on Steam and have tons of friends there, just got through buying a bunch of Zen Pinball tables during the holiday sale for like .24 cents each when they cost like $2-9 each on Xbox and Playstation.

Love Steam, definitely gonna vote for Eldevin as it should get the game more attention for sure. Hope somehow you guys can squeeze in achievements that would be great.

Edited by Synapse, 08 January 2014 - 01:03.

#29 Rydner

Rydner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:28

Just voted for it. I don't use Steam but if Eldevin runs or looks better using the Steam version then I'll switch over.

27 Crystal Cutting | 19 Fishing | 40 Forestry | 43 Skinning | 21 Farming | 34 Foraging | 35 Prospecting | 42 Alchemy | 36 Cooking | 22 LeatherWorking | 25 WeaponSmithing | 20 ArmorSmithing | 20 Jewelry | 16 Tailoring

I am normally on the Zephyr server. Feel free to PM me in-game or on the forums if you need something.

#30 Anonemesis

Anonemesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:43

Hi everyone,

Eldevin is now on Steam Greenlight and needs your vote to help make it happen! Our plan is to release a free downloadable client (for PC, Mac & Linux) with many of the discussed improvements such as hardware rendering (better & faster graphics performance) and WASD movement.

You can check out the Steam Greenlight page here and would really appreciate if you can vote and share it with everyone you know! :)

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=213770724

- Hoof

Can we get steam achievements implemented? would draw a bunch of achievement hunters to the community right off the back it is important that you put this in the description in order to get more votes

Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs On Top. 

#31 scorp

scorp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:44

I registered but couldnt vote , i need to buy game and sadly i dont have any money  .Best of luck with the voting :)

Fire,i like fire.

#32 Anonemesis

Anonemesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:01

Sorry!

An error was encountered while processing your request:

There was a problem accessing the item. Please try again.

Here's a link to the Steam Community home page.

Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs On Top. 

#33 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:01

Can we get steam achievements implemented? would draw a bunch of achievement hunters to the community right off the back it is important that you put this in the description in order to get more votes

Trading cards would also bring in level hunters, but even if greenlight goes through I'm not sure if the developers have control over these things.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#34 BraveKath

BraveKath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:10

Happy to support HCS with this endeavor and I have had a Steam account for a while (BTW accounts are free).  So used the link and voted yes.  This helps HCS and in the long run may even bring players here as more gamers learn of HCS, so behooves us all to do a little kindness for HCS and Hoof and take a minute or two to vote Yes.  

If you don't have an account, doesn't take long to set up as I recall.

Good luck Hoof and HCS team!   :)

Edited by BraveKath, 08 January 2014 - 02:12.

#35 Dave

Dave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:13

wow, looking forward to the hardware changes/dl client.  I'm happy with the game now, going to be even happier

#36 Xainth

Xainth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:21

So do I need to vote even though I don't like the game?  

Will it be better than it was on there? The beta I played sucked in my opinion. 

#37 ZombieFreak

ZombieFreak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:39

HOOF do you think eventually we will be able to play eldevin on the alienware steam console on our tvs ;)

with there keyboard controlers. its game with a touch pad controler. completely for steam available games.

sorry dont know if u heard about them or not yet?

Edited by ZombieFreak, 08 January 2014 - 04:41.

#38 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:51

*Shakes hands over head*

Glad to see HCS did this. I think it'll be great to be able to promote HCS' titles through this. I wouldn't be suprised if a few new users joined just from it being on project greenlight.

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#39 Akadria

Akadria

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:26

I registered but couldnt vote , i need to buy game and sadly i dont have any money  .Best of luck with the voting :)

That's weird. I haven't bought any games on Steam. (Though I do have a "one-stop shopper" badge but I don't remember where I got it from...)

siggy2_zps0bcfeb13.png

#40 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:42

Just voted for it. I don't use Steam but if Eldevin runs or looks better using the Steam version then I'll switch over.

You will still be able to run it through the web and you will get all the hardware acceleration features and improvements that will bring. You will likely be able to download it separately from Steam. Running the game through Steam will not be a requirement, thanks for voting and helping!

Let's get it on steam first, that's not an simple task.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: