Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 October 2015 - 17:35

Hi there Everyone!

A few new bits for the Ladder today!

First, we have added three brand new recipes for potion filled chests! These can be bought from Kirk the Kleavers Killin' Shop in the Colosseum of Gurgriss, on the Mountain Path as usual! These potions are not as powerful as the Season versions but have a much greater duration in the case of the Crystal and Golden versions! These are constructed using the PvP Trophy or Spirit of PvP. There has also been a sixth potion added to the selection!

Additionally, we have added a box next to the slider bar on player profiles for those of you who wish to type a specific number in. The slider bar itself has also been updated to work on touch interfaces properly as well!

We hope you like these additions and look forward to constructive feedback in this thread.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 17:52

Sounds good... I'll definitely have to take a look at the "newbies", hehe, at some point. 

Thanks HCS! (o0

#3 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 15 October 2015 - 18:31

Wow, awesome! I wish there was adept learner in there somewhere, haha :lol:  Seriously awesome tho. Thanks!

#4 DomCorvis

DomCorvis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 October 2015 - 18:42

YES!!!!! thank you thank you thank you!!!! this is exactly what ive been waiting for!!!!!! again 

THANK YOU!!!!!

RealmOfTheDead_zps1e8fa1f1.png

#5 Spider0007

Spider0007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 18:44

A slide bar and a text box! Great!

Now where is the attack button for GvG hits?????

#6 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 October 2015 - 18:50

Thx for listening to my thread about the box BG, I thought I will be ignored but you listened :D , haven't checked the potions yet though but adding the idea itself is awesome, keep it up :)

clock96.gif

#7 chunk1

chunk1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 19:01

Although I appreciate the new recipes, I believe the prices should be increased. Maybe to 100 PvP tokens and 50-70 PvP tokens for the other one?

Just a suggestion.

#8 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 19:03

Anybody out there willing to give the community some info on the recipes and what they make? 

Thanks.

#9 DomCorvis

DomCorvis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 October 2015 - 19:04

Anybody out there willing to give the community some info on the recipes and what they make? 

Thanks.

14mUVdW.png

RealmOfTheDead_zps1e8fa1f1.png

#10 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 19:05

Hope all this hard work results in more activity. :/

#11 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 October 2015 - 19:09

I just want to make sure that there is 0% chance of failure in inventing the chests cuz that would be crazy wasting this huge amount of tokens lol

clock96.gif

#12 chunk1

chunk1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 19:13

These durations are insane. It will be creating a huge disadvantage for people who don't have as many tokens. With the amount of tokens I have, I can stay #1 on my ladder for a long time. Way to OP.

Edited by chunk1, 15 October 2015 - 19:13.

#13 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 20:14

14mUVdW.png

Thank you very much Dom... It's like the old days seeing the altruism (o0

#14 Slave25000

Slave25000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 22:27

These durations are insane. It will be creating a huge disadvantage for people who don't have as many tokens. With the amount of tokens I have, I can stay #1 on my ladder for a long time. Way to OP.

Once I get to lvl249, you're dead meat m8 xD

---

But lets talk the real business. This is SEVERELY affect GvGs no? I mean you can stay for more than 24 hours with the buffs if you use pride + brewing master.

Edited by Slave25000, 15 October 2015 - 22:29.

#15 Jenne

Jenne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 22:45

Thank you HCS. Very useful indeed. :)

#16 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 22:57

I find it appalling that after all the leveling EOC has done that you guys come up with a leveling pot for the PVP ladder. Can EOC players now start crying that  we need to get TOKENS for sitting here waiting on content??? 

Now that everyone on these ladders can make the high powered pots, what chance willl anyone have getting any tokens if they decide to join the ladder now???

Start counting the number on ladders in a week or so and see how fast this kills everything/

Edited by RED, 15 October 2015 - 23:00.

#17 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 October 2015 - 23:27

I find it appalling that after all the leveling EOC has done that you guys come up with a leveling pot for the PVP ladder. Can EOC players now start crying that  we need to get TOKENS for sitting here waiting on content??? 

Now that everyone on these ladders can make the high powered pots, what chance willl anyone have getting any tokens if they decide to join the ladder now???

Start counting the number on ladders in a week or so and see how fast this kills everything/

I don't really get you here, if you are talkibg about players who have tons of tockens pilled up then they deserve those chests, they worked flr years to get those tokens even when they were 100% useless so that's the least they can get, if you are talking about using them to gain advantage on ladder then you need to know that epic pots don't make a good PvPer, actually now, the good pvper makes the epic pots

clock96.gif

#18 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 23:38

I don't really get you here, if you are talkibg about players who have tons of tockens pilled up then they deserve those chests, they worked flr years to get those tokens even when they were 100% useless so that's the least they can get, if you are talking about using them to gain advantage on ladder then you need to know that epic pots don't make a good PvPer, actually now, the good pvper makes the epic pots

haha really? didnt you see pvp season once first batch of pots was release. no skill was needed with those pots. just hit and smash. in crystal tier and down i was lucky to win getting the 2% i assume player using those pots

... now i would like to thank whoever got this im set with pots for the next year. Not the best idea cows had giving into pvper demands they just screwed a ton of parts of the game

Edited by gilby90813, 15 October 2015 - 23:56.

#19 Melons

Melons

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 00:32

I find it a bit silly when people complain about the large amounts of tokens ladder players have accumulated over time. Everyone here had the option to opt-in. Yet, many of you did not. Other ladder players and I spent countless amounts of FSP, stam, and time to remain at the top of the ladder, even though the tokens were worthless at the time. I applaud the cows for rewarding us with these pots, finally. 

Edited by Melons, 16 October 2015 - 00:35.

#20 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 16 October 2015 - 02:08

It's great to see the potions, but 960 minute duration? That's going to crush GVG when players who are active on the ladder just drop one of these potions when they start with a BM300. It's going to give them the opportunity to be buffed for 24 hours straight. I understand that these may be more geared towards the ladder, but you've just given guilds the ability to hit 20 guilds in a row with a few members and stay buffed with important (unbreakable) buffs such as Defensive Aura, Keen Edge, Flinch, Shield Wall and most importantly the chance buff Dispel Curse (57.6% with a good distil potion). I was able to hold off about 60-70 attacks during the season with those buffs alone.

Edited by Kedyn, 16 October 2015 - 02:09.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: