Photo

The Greatest Gothador Player of All Time

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Poll: Who Is The Greatest Gothador Players of All Time? (89 member(s) have cast votes)

Who Is The Greatest Gothador Players of All Time?

1. JadedHope (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Voted FrankNStein (3 votes [3.37%])

Percentage of vote: 3.37%

3. Capadocious (0 votes [0.00%])

4. CHASS (1 votes [1.12%])

Percentage of vote: 1.12%

5. Voted Debrutsid (3 votes [3.37%])

6. Other (Reply with name) (0 votes [0.00%])

7. Voted seasack (3 votes [3.37%])

8. Voted sniper (2 votes [2.25%])

Percentage of vote: 2.25%

9. Voted RevBlood (4 votes [4.49%])

Percentage of vote: 4.49%

10. Voted PolarBear (2 votes [2.25%])

11. OnionGroove (1 votes [1.12%])

12. Mortll (0 votes [0.00%])

13. METALHEAD666 (1 votes [1.12%])

14. Voted GmbH (10 votes [11.24%])

Percentage of vote: 11.24%

15. insatiable (1 votes [1.12%])

16. Fizzler/Whiro (0 votes [0.00%])

17. Voted Blanchas (2 votes [2.25%])

18. Voted BogeyMan (11 votes [12.36%])

Percentage of vote: 12.36%

19. Voted BurtonX (3 votes [3.37%])

20. Voted ToneBoogie (3 votes [3.37%])

21. Voted vickieverkie (2 votes [2.25%])

22. Voted sacbro73 (5 votes [5.62%])

Percentage of vote: 5.62%

23. Voted Sephidroth (1 votes [1.12%])

24. Voted pyroc (1 votes [1.12%])

25. Voted pacmansb (8 votes [8.99%])

Percentage of vote: 8.99%

26. Voted MysticalMe (1 votes [1.12%])

27. Voted Morbidprogny (9 votes [10.11%])

Percentage of vote: 10.11%

28. Mange (0 votes [0.00%])

29. Kat25/BearCub (0 votes [0.00%])

30. Geach (0 votes [0.00%])

31. Dungler (0 votes [0.00%])

32. dyscord/Persephone (1 votes [1.12%])

33. Voted Aizen/Vicious (3 votes [3.37%])

34. Voted Andor (4 votes [4.49%])

Percentage of vote: 4.49%

35. Voted bayer143 (1 votes [1.12%])

36. Soleran (0 votes [0.00%])

37. Voted TomTom (2 votes [2.25%])

38. Voted osiris/Vaprak (1 votes [1.12%])

39. MummyGossip (0 votes [0.00%])

40. lasciel/validorian (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 blacqmath

blacqmath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 29 August 2010 - 21:01

Vote for your #1 hall of famer. Don't see your top player listed? Write them in. I tried to add someone from every aspect of the game. I didn't add some players named in the last poll because 40 poll options is the max limit and I took out a lot of the players I've never heard of and players that are really cool, but no way near the greatest of all time. Granted, I haven't been playing Gothador since 2004 like some, but I do know who most of the top players throughout the game have been. Everyone deserves their shot at being nominated but you are crazy if you think that Gotweed, Jennison, and Chunkymonkey belong on the same poll as Morbidprogny, GmbH, and Sephidroth. Honorable mentions are welcome too. I had almost 150 players at first and it was tough to get it down to 40. It would be helpful if you'd say who you voted for and why. Try to vote only once to preserve the integrity of the poll. Some people do vote more than once with alts, so if somebody has a crazy amount of votes, that might be the case.

Siggycopy_zpsee681d02.png

Gothador - Devilishly Addictive! Play online now for free!

http://www.gothador....x.php?ref=69708

#2 blacqmath

blacqmath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 21:08

I vote for GmbH. He was #1 in just about everything you could be, and all at the same time! Ranked player, mage, pvp, top cult owner. He prob sold his char for the most money. He'd always be the first to finish new quests too. I modeled my char after his as well. Hails G :D

Siggycopy_zpsee681d02.png

Gothador - Devilishly Addictive! Play online now for free!

http://www.gothador....x.php?ref=69708

#3 Skallagrime

Skallagrime

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 21:38

there isnt one, you cant just name one person the greatest because without the rest of their contemporaries they would just be another vanilla face

Quit your whining, I'm mining

https://drive.google...eVU&usp=sharing

#4 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 22:18

there isnt one, you cant just name one person the greatest because without the rest of their contemporaries they would just be another vanilla face

Perhaps, but you can vote for the player who stands out the most for you, for whatever reason.

"In the end, you will always kneel."

"Last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye."

#5 Skallagrime

Skallagrime

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 23:16

no, no I cant, for exactly the reason i stated above, Boogie would never have been great without Rev to be his counter, Andor never would have gotten half so far without the help of his cult mates.
Sniper would never have been great without carlitos corinthian and bayer to put up a trading fight.

while I don't disagree a good many of the names are greats, there is not a single one that did it on their own or would be great in and of themselves

(unless you call taking cash and pouring it down your personal compensation the paragon to which we all ought to aspire, in which case someone like seph would be a perfect example of "greatest")

#6 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 00:52

you ARE a vanilla face , have you seen your avatar?.....im voted for pacman

#7 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 01:40

no, no I cant, for exactly the reason i stated above, Boogie would never have been great without Rev to be his counter, Andor never would have gotten half so far without the help of his cult mates.
Sniper would never have been great without carlitos corinthian and bayer to put up a trading fight.

while I don't disagree a good many of the names are greats, there is not a single one that did it on their own or would be great in and of themselves

(unless you call taking cash and pouring it down your personal compensation the paragon to which we all ought to aspire, in which case someone like seph would be a perfect example of "greatest")

Perhaps, but you can vote for the player who stands out the most for you, for whatever reason.

Fine, so there is no one player in the entire history of this game that has made a difference for you personally, that helped you most, that made you feel welcome, that did something special for you, that helped make this game more enjoyable for you?

#8 Skallagrime

Skallagrime

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 01:49

to answer the question directly no not really its a tie amongst about 5 if i had to pin it down

#9 Gruvi

Gruvi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 01:57

I voted for BurtonX, as I previously said I would in the other thread...

He was one of the first players I interacted with here, aside from those I followed over from RBC {a vampire game for those who aren't aware that I've personally been playing for *gasp* somewhere around 10 years}... He came off as a hard-ass {can I say hard-ass?} to most people, but he was really really helpful behind the facade... and I'm sure most people had that same experience with other players, but it was part of the reason I chose to stay here and play...

#10 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 02:07

to answer the question directly no not really its a tie amongst about 5 if i had to pin it down

Ah! Thank you, that's a fair answer to my question. :D

#11 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 16:41

I'd have to go with capadocious (old school but held top spot for a long time when tons of people played), gmbh (strong enough to send anybody running and was untouchable for a long time), and morbidprogny (whom as a warrior gave me something to strive for; I actually started by building my character to resemble his stats)

It's impossible to pick just one unless there are specific ground rules to judge what areas constitute the "greatest" player. I've made my decisions based on players that dominated the field during their times in the top spot.

PS - What about Lucy (as insatiable liked to call him)? :lol:
Aizen

#12 lasciel

lasciel

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 10:38

Oh memories...I cast my vote for Blanchas, purely because he did what was right for the game, not what was right for himself. In a time when everyone was well and truly out for themselves, it took a serious set to step up and openly back people that were your rivals into getting equality in their equipment and classes. also, who could forget his Dell spell that blew SephD's mind? buwhahaha.

I know that might be a surprising choice coming from me all things considered, but he's awesome. uber cool guy outside the game to boot.

Other highlights and fun memories:

Anonymity (the OG one): that guy was such an ass outside the game AND inside the game, but god he was fun to be around. he'd smear you across the DF and somehow manage to make you laugh about it. the original "holocaust" spell was aaall him.

Kearn and Insatiable: if you've EVER created a messed up, insulting, funny or dirty spell you have these two sick screwheads to thank for it. between Insat's sister and Kearn's dog, this game took a massive bent down a retarded yellow brick road. every now and again Kearn will drop by a warp gate and give you some sugar... :lol:

The Entire Servants of Loki cult: when us douchebags and baguettes of the game got bored, our entertainment was bums-rushing their cult square and breaking into it using the world boundary vs cult square paradox that existed a few years back. we used to drop lint and wine and crap in their cult square to dirty up the place so badly it would lag like hell and Hoof would have to clean the square so that they could recall :lol:

Really, I love the fights. when your AP was done, the forum was where you could go to keep stirring up trouble. with that in mind, I have to give MAD PROPS to my best sparring partners and nemesis (nemesi?) on the forum that made this game absolutely hilarious and so much fun:

Andalyn, Senzine, Corinthian, SkallaBUNNY, Marv, GrandMasterC, Sniper, SpringBreeze, Moirai, UriahHeap and the one that used to annoy me the most, Niflheim.

#13 Pacmansb

Pacmansb

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:09

Well if his name were up there I'd vote Nississa. The origonal player was one of the best at giving and being very competitive. He helped nubes all the time giving away stuff more than selling it. He often helped other cults buy upgrades for their cs. I hated to see him quit. I like many others on the list but one thing stands out they either quit or quit and came back after a long time. Here's to the fallen! Cheers
Pac

#14 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 14:45

AssStallion, anyone? :lol: :lol: :lol:

#15 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:29

This poll has the same turn out as a US presidential election.
Aizen

#16 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:00

i didnt vote for obama in this poll either lol

#17 Loopah

Loopah

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 06:05

He was one of the first players I interacted with here, aside from those I followed over from RBC {a vampire game for those who aren't aware that I've personally been playing for *gasp* somewhere around 10 years}... He came off as a hard-ass {can I say hard-ass?} to most people, but he was really really helpful behind the facade... and I'm sure most people had that same experience with other players, but it was part of the reason I chose to stay here and play...

Well thank you 8)

loopah.jpg

I used to be BurtonX..but now see if you can find me ;)

We want a Yvew Proving Place http://forums.hunted...showtopic=22755

We'd also like a Tripler https://forums.hunte...ler-to-tripler/

#18 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 06:49

Well thank you 8)

:shock:

**Faints**

There's a part of my brain that's giggling "oh dear Gods it's 'Urt!" right now. :lol: :D

#19 Loopah

Loopah

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:02

Well thank you 8)

**Faints**

There's a part of my brain that's giggling "oh dear Gods it's 'Urt!" right now. :lol: :D

It is the Urt! :lol:

loopah.jpg

I used to be BurtonX..but now see if you can find me ;)

We want a Yvew Proving Place http://forums.hunted...showtopic=22755

We'd also like a Tripler https://forums.hunte...ler-to-tripler/

#20 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:35

It is the Urt! :lol:

YES!!! Posted Image

Now, if we still had Gothador radio.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: