• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 disavow

disavow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 03:16

EVERY ONE! Please help me convince HCS that composing is using the wrong fragments. 

The Super Elite fragment symbol has been swapped in game with the Crystalline Fragment symbol on the composing page. 

When you create a potion that uses Crystalline and Super Elite frags the fragments are getting taken out of the wrong columns. From the picture I am attaching it is taking 1 SE frag out of what is now labeled the SE fragments (but is really the crystalline fragments) and taking the 4 crystalline fragments out of the crystalline fragments (but they are really SE frags) This swap that happened has chewed through 3,000 of my SE fragments because it was reordered some how. Clearly I dont have 59,000 SE frags and only 3800 crystalline fragments. When I brought this to supports attention I was told it's only a display issue. 

CHECK YOUR COMPOSING PAGES, LOOK AT YOUR FRAG USAGE. Report back here. 

What ever the issue is, the Red Super Elite fragment symbol needs to be placed on the far right hand side and SE frags need to come from that area. the Purple Crystalline fragment symbol needs to be the second from the right fragments, and crystalline fragments need to come from that number. 

Attached Thumbnails

• Frag issue.jpg

#2 Calybdis

Calybdis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 03:46

You are absolutely correct. I PM'd Grim on Friday but no response. I even fragged a bunch of SE items and it added to what is currently called SE despite being actually crystal...

#3 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 03:49

Good luck! It's happening for sure. Just depends how busy the devs(Hoof) are working on the food chain of things to do which runs long.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#4 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 July 2018 - 05:08

I don't want this to get fixed. SE is harder to farm than crystal. Next global is fragment chests, so you can gain lots of crystals back and from NPC.

no fix noooo :P

sigma_468x60.jpg

#5 sohail94

sohail94

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2018 - 10:04

I don't want this to get fixed. SE is harder to farm than crystal. Next global is fragment chests, so you can gain lots of crystals back and from NPC.

no fix noooo :P

SE are also used a lot less  than crystal -- you'll end up burning through your crystal and have lots of SE left which makes no sense at all :S

There is a thread for this already : https://forums.hunte...showtopic=76384

I also sent in a ticket and biggrim says it's just a display issue -- I haven't composed any pots since that update but from mary's pictures in that thread it seems what you are saying is correct - the right end column is the "real" SE count which people have the least amount of and it is chewing up lots of "crystalline" instead of SE.

Hope hoof can take another look at this as it is not just a display issue

Edited by sohail94, 23 July 2018 - 10:04.

#6 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 11:53

SE are also used a lot less  than crystal -- you'll end up burning through your crystal and have lots of SE left which makes no sense at all :S

There is a thread for this already : https://forums.hunte...showtopic=76384

I also sent in a ticket and biggrim says it's just a display issue -- I haven't composed any pots since that update but from mary's pictures in that thread it seems what you are saying is correct - the right end column is the "real" SE count which people have the least amount of and it is chewing up lots of "crystalline" instead of SE.

Hope hoof can take another look at this as it is not just a display issue

BG told me this also in a ticket.

He is 100% wrong. It is broken.

Needs fixing ASAP.

#7 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2018 - 12:55

That should be it fixed now - sorry about for the delay in sorting that folks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: