• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#101 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 18:28

well when you have uncle Z asking for sales stuff happens!! ;)

Yeah, and that guy is like the lucky guy that win playing dice on Vegas hehe

if with lucky it happens at the same time.

Edited by Kbyte, 27 June 2016 - 18:32.

#102 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 28 June 2016 - 17:48

thanks HCS, 120 fsp spent now at 13k max stam,and thanks to all the folks that bought stuff from AH to make it happen!!

i missed last years xp event i was so mad, pumped to make it this year, thinking i get least 20-30 lvls i hope

~~DARKENESS IS COMING ... RUN & HIDE OR FIGHT WITH PRIDE~~

CHARACTERS:  ZIRXA = LVL  49RANGER(back to daily's :( :angry:

life saver = LVL 9 healer

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

Check out my current auctions here!

#103 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 June 2016 - 14:44

Now if only there was a donation event ready to go when the game is back up... :P *taps debit card on desk*

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#104 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 14:47

Now if only there was a donation event ready to go when the game is back up... :P *taps debit card on desk*

Agreed. With a new potion? Nothing game breaking just something new. :)

#105 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 June 2016 - 15:34

Agreed. With a new potion? Nothing game breaking just something new. :)

If it's similar to Easter Egg... *transfers funds* I wish I'd been able to get online that weekend, I'd have bought a "dozen eggs" imo best chest in the game.

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#106 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 15:43

If it's similar to Easter Egg... *transfers funds* I wish I'd been able to get online that weekend, I'd have bought a "dozen eggs" imo best chest in the game.

I got a few, sold them though. One of the best for sure because of the Doubler as well as the obvious AL and Conserve. But not quite as good as the xmas box (2015). And IMO that should remain the best. :)

#107 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 29 June 2016 - 19:10

Did some work on the servers today to hopefully ensure the event runs as smoothly as possible :D

#108 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 21:32

I like the foresight!

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#109 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 June 2016 - 12:55

I like the foresight!

I'm not saying it'll be perfect, but will do our best to keep lag to a minimum :)

#110 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 30 June 2016 - 13:27

I'm not saying it'll be perfect, but will do our best to keep lag to a minimum :)

We'll take improvements, no matter how they come! :) Thanks for the update Hoof.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: