42 replies to this topic

#21 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 11:03

Just got the Legendary DQ to move 900 tiles. When I get a quest like this, for this many tiles, I tend to nip to the City of Xinderoth so I can cross back and forth while I'm doing something else. :D

I got the same one today too with this Reward +1,813 Current Stamina :P

This is just unfair. :P

Where is my Legendary quest?

Though admittedly I have had some good ones. But still. :P

Edit: Just as an FYI so you know I am joking. I realise it is just luck getting one quest from another. But surely it's my turn for some luck? :P

Edited by Josh1404, 21 October 2016 - 11:20.

#22 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 07 November 2016 - 01:38

OK, folks, today, I experimented for a bit and found where to get good drops for the "breakdown items" quests. Level 6 Fortress of Elya (Hall). One critter spawns there, he is plentiful, and although he only drops 1 item, a pair of common boots, the drop rate is pretty steady and it only took about 1k stam and about 30 minutes to break down 120 items. Beats a blank or spending gold to purchase in AH.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#23 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 00:50

To kill Champions at a low level for the DQ I usually go to Fortress of Elya (Courtyard) Located in the Elya Desert. The Enraged Bone Hail (Champion) Spawns 100%

my DQ today was To Kill 250 champions for +700 current stamina. I went to the courtyard. After completing a complete trip around the map with conserve 240 and LF 260. I have spent 300 stamina and have only defeated 46 champions. That's not counting the stamina that it took to get there. I don't believe that this is a common DQ.

#24 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 01:25

my DQ today was To Kill 250 champions for +700 current stamina. I went to the courtyard. After completing a complete trip around the map with conserve 240 and LF 260. I have spent 300 stamina and have only defeated 46 champions. That's not counting the stamina that it took to get there. I don't believe that this is a common DQ.

sorry these numbers are off. They do include the stam it took to get there.

How ever I have since left and traveled to Paladir Forest (East). Using half of the stam including what it took me to get there. I have killed half of what I killed in the other place. So they may be the same :)

#25 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 01:48

So I traveled to Fortress of Elya (Courtyard) to kill Enraged Bone Hail (Champion)s. After spending 300 stamina I only killed 46. Plus I did not get any drops from them. So traveling to Paladir Forest (East) and spending 235 stamina. I had killed 50 Nightshade (Champion)s. Plus I got five drops, and I also killed an SE.

Although my reward will be 700 current stamina. I have only defeated 96 Champions so far using 535 Stam :(

#26 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:42

If you have to kill plant creatures, Utapo Flats North is the pkace to be. Venus Man Traps are plentiful there. Plenty of frags too...

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#27 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 01:20

Daily Quest
[ Common ]
Defeat 250 Greenskin creatures
250 / 250
Gain +10 Max Stamina

Goblin's Cave, right off mountain path, 3 different greenskins spawn there.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#28 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 02:39

My last two quests for inventing 40 items, only the prize was different.

I have invented 80 iron crowns, 40 this morning and 40 a little bit ago.

Ramdal caves level 3, Zombie King. It drops the crown from which you extract the two items to make the crown.

Small zone too.

#29 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 14:14

I got the DQ yesterday to kill 6 SEs. Every time I killed one the DQ counter on the right didn't total it up. Even after I change the page. It wasn't until I clicked on to The Spoils of War that it showed the total on the DQ on the right. I did it more than once it wasn't like I waited till I was finished. So be careful when trying to do this Quest. I guess because you have to click on to The Spoils of War to get it to total up. I hope you find this information useful

#30 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 November 2016 - 14:52

I had an SE DQ today. It counted all my kills just fine. It needed a refresh but they did get counted right away. No need to go to spoils of war.

#31 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 13:07

Place to do Elites.

Burning Abyss (Hellion's Lair).

An extremely small area and minimum Level 34.

The Elite there is instant respawn.

Tested by vlkfenrir.

#32 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 14:38

Place to do Elites.

Burning Abyss (Hellion's Lair).

An extremely small area and minimum Level 34.

The Elite there is instant respawn.

Tested by vlkfenrir.

I can maybe see it. If you're in the area. But having to walk through 5 areas to get there. Opposed to 3 areas to get to Varas Dungeon. Which has 3 Elites. I am not sure which is better. I think the biggest problem is. Players tell others to go to the Mountain Path. Then to use the portal in the Cathedral of Ways. To get to Elya Desert world area. To get to the Elya Plains (North). When they can get to the Elya Plains (North) from the Mountain Path. And save stamina. LOL

#33 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 13:31

varas dungeon only has 2 elites.   Varas, and Skeletal Warrior (Elite).  But they are everywhere and also spawn instantly.  AM works as well...

But it is big, so in the long run, you will walk the same difference just travelling through.  And it's good to have options, no?

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#34 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 00:07

Combo reply to #32 and #33.

I agree with the "options". Too many variables to see what's best. AM, LF, blah, blah.

For example, if you're running Teleport, the number of areas kind of becomes irrelevant, right? 

All that aside, the person asking (when this came up) went to Varas and was quite happy with the results. (o0

#35 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 23:06

For killing Legendaries: 

I did this a couple days ago, just been busy, lol. 

I had a DQ that was kill 525 legendaries for a BP slot. This was when no LE in the realms was going on.

I went after Seal of Fire in Mount Volmar(Circle)

Since I can use Leg frags, I used a few more buffs than necessary for drops. I did use composing pots for AM, LF and Conserve. 

I used approximately 600 stam for the 525 hits with that. 

The mob is all over. It does, like all legendaries, respond to AM. 

It is a big area, but was well worth it for me. 

EDIT (please note that the 3 likes on this post was before editing this info in, but figure it's a plus):

I "forgot" to add in that I got over 100 legendary frags from the above (keep in mind that I did use some "big" pots).

More importantly, I really thought it would be good to quote in this same post "similar" info from a different thread (link to mob added by me):

I enjoy killing Leghra Deathspinner Queen because I can invent Super Elite items and sell them. Many players buy these items which gives me a few bucks. It is a bit far from a Master Realm, but I think the outcome is good enough.

On the above, I believe it's already mentioned in this same thread, but most of the "Leghra" mobs require something else to be able to hit them. I contacted the person in the above quote and they did tell me you need an item. 

Just be aware on that stuff. 

Edited by Egami, 14 March 2017 - 20:02.

#36 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:28

Seen people complain about how Break Down DQs don't work out. I'm here to say "Sure they do!".

Just takes some backpack space, but whatcha do is switch off auto frag/drop as you do a leveling hunt and build up a wee supply of fraggable items. Then, when one of those rolls around, you have all the items you need basically for free. There is how you get your overall bonus.

~ Grim

#37 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 15:22

Seen people complain about how Break Down DQs don't work out. I'm here to say "Sure they do!".

Just takes some backpack space, but whatcha do is switch off auto frag/drop as you do a leveling hunt and build up a wee supply of fraggable items. Then, when one of those rolls around, you have all the items you need basically for free. There is how you get your overall bonus.

~ Grim

That certainly is an option although with all due respect I have to say that having 250 (or even over 400) BP slots for thrash items for DQ could be out of reach for many if not most players.

#38 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:51

For killing Legendaries:

I did this a couple days ago, just been busy, lol.

I had a DQ that was kill 525 legendaries for a BP slot. This was when no LE in the realms was going on.

I went after Seal of Fire in Mount Volmar(Circle).

Since I can use Leg frags, I used a few more buffs than necessary for drops. I did use composing pots for AM, LF and Conserve.

I used approximately 600 stam for the 525 hits with that.

The mob is all over. It does, like all legendaries, respond to AM.

You are forgetting. To kill this LE. You must first finish a bunch of Quest in the City of Karthak quest line.

~ Grim

That certainly is an option although with all due respect I have to say that having 250 (or even over 400) BP slots for thrash items for DQ could be out of reach for many if not most players.

It's come to my attention. You simply need a high level FI. And set your preferences to auto frag. Probably better to do while leveling. As to not just waste stam. :)

#39 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 01:30

I got the same one today too with this Reward +1,813 Current Stamina :P

Should use those ones to search for chests :)

#40 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 28 May 2017 - 01:54

[ Rare ]
Travel 600 tiles
0 / 600
Gain +1,100 Reserve Stamina