• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Qloak

Qloak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 04:41

Give us a 10x stam recharge rate for 48 hours and a 48 hours exp event! Now that's how you celebrate Christmas in my house ;)

#22 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:36

Give us a 10x stam recharge rate for 48 hours and a 48 hours exp event! Now that's how you celebrate Christmas in my house ;)

Not to rain on your parade, but that's not gonna happen. It would be nice, but is crazy unrealistic.

What will happen: We'll have a potion in the form of a slice of birthday cake or maybe something christmasy (probably an insanely high doubler), some special seasonal quests and titans along with a wave or 3 of LE's. Somewhere in there will be a 2XP weekend....

Mind you, there will be lag, lag, lag, and the HCS office will be closed for the holiday. If we're lucky, Hoof or BG might pop in to check for urgent tickets, but doubtful for anything else....

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#23 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 06:52

don't forget santork in amongst those LE waves and cake

#24 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 22 November 2016 - 09:11

Did someone mention cake??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#25 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 November 2016 - 10:53

Mind you, there will be lag, lag, lag, and the HCS office will be closed for the holiday. If we're lucky, Hoof or BG might pop in to check for urgent tickets, but doubtful for anything else....

We try our best to minimise lag and Support is dealt with over Christmas by myself. Plus I activate the events and keep an eye on things in general.

#26 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 20:32

We try our best to minimise lag and Support is dealt with over Christmas by myself. Plus I activate the events and keep an eye on things in general.

I know this, dear.... It was tongue in cheek....

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#27 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 22:45

is 10 years anniversary of this game not over?

I thinking was last month or at beginning of this month

I wanting seeing what hcs showing us for 10 years anniversary of this game :)

#28 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 23:50

10 year anniversary of the game is 5th of December, Chances are we will receive a pot in celebration most suitably a tankard full of a refreshing beverage or two.

#29 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 02:42

Maybe this year it will be a piece of coal in a stocken potion. It uses twice as much stam to move and takes away experience. 😜

#30 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 November 2016 - 04:04

I'm thinking the 10 year anniversary is going to be completely different than anyone expected, aka "The Purge". 

For 48 hours, PVP ranges expanded by 10 times normal ranges. XP loss is increased by 10 times, and winner gets 50% of XP loss towards leveling. Gold stolen is 50% chance for Master Thief, and there are no bank deposits. No one is safe, and even banks can be taken. Deflect is a buff that increases XP loss by 1000 times the already increased XP loss, and there are no buffs that can be used to reduce XP loss. Once you are below a realm based on your level, you will be teleported back to the start. 

Welcome to The Purge. Enjoy your stay, and no one is safe. :) 

#31 Ryebred

Ryebred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 05:16

PvP season of the Purge. I would absolutely love it. Add in aggressive mobs of anniversary creatures GrimSantas. They are everywhere with stats adjusting according to prey's level.....hurry everyone as until they are wiped out the community is under siege. Max experience awarded for VL per kill. They have seiged everyone's relics, set fires to our guilds - global event with massive rewards to top participants, ruby tier or nothing. Mind kinda wandering there ;-)

Edited by Ryebred, 23 November 2016 - 05:17.

#32 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 November 2016 - 17:21

Or to go another way - "Monster Purge" is coming. There is an uprising within the monster realms. No one is safe, and everyone is a target. Monsters will attack players that are in any realm, where players lose experience when this happens. Players will continually be attacked at "X" amount of time, creating a list of wanted monsters. There would be a monster bounty board where the monsters who have the most kills, need to be caught and captured. :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: