BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 March 2017 - 15:43

Hi there everyone.

The Elemental Wraiths have arisen from the Light only knows where. All that is known is that these creatures are roaming the Realms, raining destruction on all who oppose them.

The Warriors of the Realms must gather together to rid the Communities of these horrifying creatures!

Elemental Wraith (Level 25)
3179f69ebfb3419fecd8d03c844bafbf68da.jpg

The latest Global Event in Fallen Sword is now underway! In the Event, the Community must work together to destroy the Elemental Wraiths plaguing the realms.

Each player must earn a personal target for increasingly bountiful Frag Stashes (mouse over the event info on the World page for more details) while also helping the Community to attain the best total kills possible, unlocking the rewards for all.

The Global Event shall be live until 16:00 (Server Time) on the 4th of April 2017.

For each tier that the community completes the reward will be as follows:

Bronze:1 x Global Bronze Frag Stash II
Silver:1 x Global Silver Frag Stash II
Gold:2 x Global Gold Frag Stash II
Crystal:2 x Global Crystal Frag Stash II
Ruby: 3 x Global Ruby Frag Stash II

If you qualified, the reward(s) will be delivered to your mailbox shortly after the event ends. Note that you get the reward for the tier that you have qualified for, for example if the community unlocks Gold, but you qualify for Silver, you will receive 1 x Global Silver Frag Stash. You don't receive the rewards from lower tiers, only the tier you have qualified for.

Also if you are placed within the top 100 event contributors you will receive an additional 2 Global Ruby Frag Stash II chests.

There is a helpful forum post RIGHT HERE full of information on Global hunting grounds and so on compiled from the Community by Egami.

Good luck everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 15:48

I was expecting a double composing xp event , but this global is fine , Thanks Grim

x4gK4aR.png

#3 fallengerm

fallengerm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 15:50

Thanks for the global, gonna have to wait to get my kills though just finished my hunt about 2hr before event started. Oh well will go hunting the global critters after regain some stam, need to farm them for frags.

Edited by fallengerm, 30 March 2017 - 15:54.

#4 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

I guess I should be careful for what I asked for. Even though it's not Friday :-)

#5 fallengerm

fallengerm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Also always love this events, and i missed that last one that gave out frag chests. Since i am running low on common frags always seem to have plenty of the others

Edited by fallengerm, 30 March 2017 - 15:54.

#6 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 15:52

I was expecting a double composing xp event , but this global is fine , Thanks Grim

We just had a double composing event.

#7 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 16:13

cheers grim but full on frags lol but do look forward to havin a friday feeling tomorrow

#8 Raku

Raku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 20:47

Thanks for the global event

#9 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:44

Thanks for the Global Grim. 

As a suggestion - can we start trying to have different end times? The "final" push for top 100 usually comes down to the last few minutes, and a lot of times, people don't have access to be on during that time. Maybe changing the end time on the events would be a nice thing to have. 

#10 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 April 2017 - 11:09

Can we start trying to have different end times?

Problem is, I prefer having the end of the event as some time when I'm in the office. Otherwise, people start asking where their potions are and saying that the Event is over but there are still Globals in the Realms getting in the way.

~ Grim

#11 hittokiri

hittokiri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 11:43

3 days ago we only got gold tier in global

can you please give the community enough time like in the past?

having 5 globals with ruby tier reward is better for the community than 7-8 globals with only gold - crystalline reward

Edited by hittokiri, 07 April 2017 - 11:43.

#12 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 12:00

having 5 globals with ruby tier reward is better for the community than 7-8 globals with only gold - crystalline reward

From the last event. Three weeks ago.

Holy moley! You guys are MURDERING this event!

Progress: 28,780,085 / 25,000,000

Time Remaining: 2 days, 3 hours

That's impressive! Let's see how high we can go!

~ Grim

I don't know. Maybe you were not paying attention

Or this from 5 weeks ago:

Congrats to the Fallen Sword community for unlocking the Ruby Tier in the Global Event! Once again the community worked together as a team to achieve this!

Let's not forget about the Pinatas. Feb 15th, also Ruby

Edited by cucullainn, 07 April 2017 - 12:18.

#13 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 00:56

I am not sure what exactly you mean:

if you mean that we (the community) do not often get the highest tier (ruby) then that is obviously not true since about 80% of the GEs were ruby !!! (look there => http://wiki.fallensw...hp/Global_Quest)

BUT if you mean that the GE "intervals" have become "smaller" overtime then you are obviously right since the "intervals" used to be 4+ weeks & overtime became 2 weeks or less !!! (look there => http://wiki.fallensw...hp/Global_Quest)

Edited by mary4ever, 08 April 2017 - 01:07.

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#14 hittokiri

hittokiri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 03:39

BUT if you mean that the GE "intervals" have become "smaller" overtime then you are obviously right since the "intervals" used to be 4+ weeks & overtime became 2 weeks or less !!! (look there => http://wiki.fallensw...hp/Global_Quest)

I mean this mary

#15 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:20

I mean this mary

If you go back and look. The last five according​to the forum and not the old wiki page ( which hasn't been updated in forever). We have made Ruby the last five Globals. Even the last Zorgrom vs Shroud. Even as far back as Jan while there was three wave of Dragons going on at the same time. So your statement is still wrong

#16 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 08:15

I mean this mary

If you go back and look. The last five according​to the forum and not the old wiki page ( which hasn't been updated in forever). We have made Ruby the last five Globals. Even the last Zorgrom vs Shroud. Even as far back as Jan while there was three wave of Dragons going on at the same time. So your statement is still wrong

cucullainn I thinking you not understanding what hittokiri saying

hittokiri talking about time and you misunderstanding for talking about tier ranking, this 2 are different

#17 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 10:05

cucullainn I thinking you not understanding what hittokiri saying
hittokiri talking about time and you misunderstanding for talking about tier ranking, this 2 are different

I understand. They have grown more frequent. We have had six between now and Jan.. I believe it is a product of supply and demand. But what he also stated

Other than the most recent Global. The community achieved Ruby out of the last five.

Is he saying because they are now so close together. That we as a whole will fail getting Ruby again? For the next five or six?

I do get what you are saying though. I just hope your night right about not reaching Ruby.

Easter is a week away

Edited by cucullainn, 08 April 2017 - 10:14.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: