#61 lasciel

lasciel

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:25

ToneBoogie - Melee - 22nd August 2007

actually, ToneBoogie was in Fate when he left. He joined us again for 10 minutes because it was his final wish to finish the game as a Fate member.

:roll: You sure nailed it. Did you talk to him on the phone about this, b/c I did.

lol
I just wanted a screen shot of me in a Fate flag to take with me when I went. I talked to Andor about it first :P

Sure. He was Fate through and through. That's why he was in Melee since '06 and re-joined Fate after announcing his retirement. :lol:

But how very typical of you to taint an otherwise benign thread with your typical valdrama.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:37 am

Who am I kidding?

It's been months and I haven't moved myself at all. I don't give the game any attention and I keep waiting for the day that the "desire" comes back and I'm not really anticipating that happening anytime soon.

You're a kickass group. You certainly made it a wonderful place to be and extended my interest for months!

I just don't want to continue to kid myself. I'm going to let the sub lapse on Tone and park him somewhere. If I can get the "juices flowing" again, and find myself migrating back, I will humbly apply to be reinstated with Melee if you will still have me.

If I can still retain some access to the Melee board (if even on a limited basis) I would appreciate the opportunity to stay in some sort of contact with you guys. Please let me know if this is an option.

Thanks to you guys for being as awesome as you are. :love:

But thanks for the love Val. I guess now we all know you're the official Toneboogie / Fate spokesperson. :lol: :P

check your PM - I'm not going to taint this thread, you've done it enough. you'll find your response and the reason behind my post there.

#62 ROXATHA

ROXATHA

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Spain

Posted 25 August 2007 - 04:04

It is not a PM my dear Val. And it goes the same for everyone that left the cult by losing sub privilages. Tone left as a Melee. And he said so also. Not fate not TR, a Melee...

#63 lasciel

lasciel

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 04:07

It is not a PM my dear Val. And it goes the same for everyone that left the cult by losing sub privilages. Tone left as a Melee. And he said so also. Not fate not TR, a Melee...

:roll: I'm not saying that he said that in PM. I'm saying for Andor to check *HIS* PM, where he'll see the reason behind why I stated he left the game in Fate. I'm not going to post it in here, it will make a mockery of the thread and that's not what this is for - all these comments should be in PM.

#64 FrankNStien

FrankNStien

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 23:39

I see no reason that if a player was was a notable charachter in one, two or thre, even more cults, that all cults coudnt be listed

Honestly when my day comes... I would love it to say that i was TR,Fate and melee as I am proud of each one... and i would love it to say Also Known at Topanga of syco inc..... because hopefully I would have made an dent in each place.......

#65 gothador_ravashack

gothador_ravashack
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2007 - 01:22

Butters - TR - August 2007 :(

#66 Mortski

Mortski

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 02:29

Jinx - TR - August 2007

#67 gothador_butters

gothador_butters
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2007 - 02:45

Oy! Im not dead yet, mostly dead. which is not the same as all dead.

And who are joo? o.O

thanks for the mention though. :D

#68 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 02:52

Of course the infamous deathpoker will be there, but if we hold her hostage .... well we know she might like that but still..................

Aka, dont count the dead til they are buried :lol:

#69 gothador_ravashack

gothador_ravashack
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2007 - 03:36

Andor - September 2007

#70 gothador_ravashack

gothador_ravashack
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2007 - 09:24

Saphex - September 2007

#71 gothador_chunkymonke

gothador_chunkymonke
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2007 - 16:17

Saphex - September 2007

damn she left :cry: i was getting used to out levelling her i always let her have a head start :wink:

#72 gothador_dungler

gothador_dungler
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2007 - 01:08

Me misses Saph :( :( :(

#73 MsTirius

MsTirius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 19:55

Andor - September 2007

Wow :( , sad to see Andor go, always a decent guy.

#74 lasciel

lasciel

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 03:04

NakedDoor - Fate - 20/11/07

:cry: my lil door's gone :cry:

#75 gothador_goldhawk

gothador_goldhawk
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2007 - 13:03

I would like to add DoomEverStar. He was with RaelCleap in Nocturnal Appoclysis. I dont remember his date of leaving the game but I think it was around the time same as that of RaelCleap.

#76 gothador_chunkymonke

gothador_chunkymonke
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:37

updated sorry i havent been around for a while hoping to get this back on track if any body would like to submit any name i will

#77 ROXATHA

ROXATHA

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Spain

Posted 22 February 2008 - 05:21

Pestilence - Melee _ 02/08
Waylander - Melee - 02/08

#78 gothador_chunkymonke

gothador_chunkymonke
  • Guests