• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 June 2017 - 17:01

Hi all,

Double XP Event Incoming

doublexpevent.png

We will be running a Double XP event towards the end of the month! This means that during the event, all creatures will give DOUBLE their normal xp.

The event will start on Friday the 30th of June at 13:00 hours (Server Time) and will be running for 72 hours.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

Legendary Event!

The following creatures have been spotted stalking the Realms! The heroes have to step up and defend the innocents!

Frost Dragon (Legendary)
64c6b164b616c1219e0867b4921bee51ef.jpg

The Scrolls of Lore describe the elegant yet deadly Frost Dragons as non-aligned guardians of ancient treasures. These magnificently ancient beasts make the coldest and most inhospitable places their lairs, sleeping deep in icy caves with their treasure. To seek out a Frost Dragon is suicide, the ice hard scales upon its body are all but impervious to attack and its frozen breath can freeze a man solid in seconds.

Recommended Level : 12+

Tevaer the Guardian (Legendary)
2072276fd0a4d00181dd64d4d997f8c3504.jpg

Tevaer is a malevolent forest entity who binds woodland spirits to do its evil bidding. Tevaer only exists to do evil and hates all who trespass in his  domains.

Recommended Level : 25+

Bishamon Terror from the Deep (Legendary)
275ae8d7380f47232752e378a9599fe42a9.jpg

The giant creature known in legend as Bishamon the Terror of the Deep, has moved onto the land from the depths of the sea to look for new food as, in it's greed, it has nearly exhausted the local sea coast of fish, whales and seals. The Bishamon eats anything and everything it sees and is causing wide spread famine as well as death as it devours its way over the lands. 

Recommended Level : 80+

Wolfman of Morbidstein (Legendary)
9364b9b7831615b5a90cb89f0079cf2fcdd.jpg

The Wolfmen of Morbidstein are one of the Doctors first truly successful creations. Combining the intellect of man with the cunning and senses of the wolf, he sends them out periodically to hunt for fresh material or artifacts that will further his nefarious schemes. The Wolfman is a truly fearsome foe, who attacks in a furious charge of rending talons and slavering jaws.

Recommended Level : 110+

Lustravia the Hedge Witch (Legendary)
9370654d1a1e628aa6041ee0c570c25b96a.jpg

Lustravia the Hedge Witch is centuries old and a master of natural magics and hexes. Lustravia taught the young Doctor Morbidstein about the uses of magical power and the distilling of vile potions, all of which he has bent to his will for his grandest creation. Lustravia cares not what he is up to, she simply sensed the raw power and malignant intelligence of the Doctor and decided to help him on his way. Her evil must not spread further!

Recommended Level : 193+

Rangdar the Demon Queen (Legendary)
1600da927f813077ceb244d63c2d5e4a77ec.jpg

Rangdar was once a powerful queen in the lands of Falagi. She secretly worshipped forbidden gods of death and destruction, gaining great power from them. Her court discovered her secret and tried to kill her. Mortally wounded, she managed to escape into hidden caves where she was granted Demonhood for her faith in the dark gods whom she served. In her new Demon form Rangdar has become a great and powerful evil that wishes to enslave all mankind.

Recommended Level : 325+

The Challenger (Legendary)
103411616086bc2c2135bbd06dd50539dbbc.jpg

A normally honorable Warrior in search of worthy Combatants to test his mettle, the Challengers mind has been twisted by Burzzthak. He is now roaming the land in a fury, looking for Warriors of power and is dispatching them by any means possible. Will you be able to fight the Challenger to a standstill and save his Honor?

Recommended Level : 475+

Marshman of Morbidstein (Legendary)
1694fb616ebb8212172f4bfcc7212a8253f6.jpg

The Marshman of Morbidstein is a foul beast that was once but a pet tadpole in Dr Morbidsteins lab. It was the only thing he cared for not to experiment on. However tragedy struck when the Tadpole was spilled down a drain by one of the Dr's brainless servants and ended up in a toxic swamp. The Tadpole grew in the swamp and became a dangerous mutant aquatic beast that to this day is still loyal to its master.

Recommended Level : 650+

Otaktay the Inviolate (Legendary) (NEW)
4770e608c7272ddf7ac6d21b25ce9c338f81.jpg

Otakay the Inviolate comes from the west river area. He roams the open plains ravaging all that make claim to his land. He is vengeance incarnate for all the wrongs that have ever been inflicted upon his people!

Recommended Level : 850+

Designed by : JKlundt

The Mad Mathemagician (Legendary)
4551533ec385cf730bd9d5b9895f1765e72a.jpg

The Mad Mathemagician was a renowned scholar, relentless in his pursuit of knowledge. He summoned a demon so he could learn about the Shroud, but was driven mad in his attempts to communicate with it in the universal language of mathematics. He now spends his days calculating ways to defeat the forces of Light and multiplying the forces of the Shadowlord!

Recommended Level : 1279+

Frackenstein (Legendary)
439436f5de41d4b31c14819d3a794cdfc412.jpg

Frackenstein. No one knows where this beast came from. Some speculate that this was created by an infamous Guild of warriors, though whether this lumbering, undead monstrosity was created from this Guild's enemies or their own honored dead is up for debate.

Recommended Level : 1780+

Caldrax the EverFrozen (Legendary)
4708c49c9f55cf811819656483a6956b6edf.jpg

Born to a race of icy warriors called the Thradrul, Caldrax left his people to explore the unknown world. During his travels, he came across a crystal formation that the indigenous people call the Despair Crystal. As Caldrax approached the formation, it started glowing red, magical energy bleeding from it. 

For Caldrax, the world turned black and he collapsed. When he awoke, he felt naught but overwhelming power. No pain, no emotions, only an insatiable desire to see blood. Caldrax's only urge was to stalk the most powerful warriors in the land and kill them in combat. Submission isn’t enough, he shall paint the lands red with warrior blood. Bloodthirsty and violent, Caldrex is the ultimate opponent.

Recommended Level : 2000+

The Evil Little Coffin Dodger (Legendary) (NEW!)
47690452a03d15e24dbb6f0cc3aed643b5ea.jpg

The Evil Little Coffin dodger was born centuries ago, but died when only a small child. She never was much for doing as told, so when expected to stay in her grave, she didn't listen. She loves animals, and the fact that they usually die from all the attention she gives them isn't much of a problem in her eyes. She will put her cold white arms around the neck of anyone in range, so you'd best watch out, or the next breath you take might very well be your last. She is an evil little coffin dodger, but it's not that she avoids graves, she loves dancing on them! However, she will NEVER sleep in one.

Recommended Level : 2075+

Designed by : bilops

Palmago the Stalker (Legendary)
4300ddc50770709d09e274f790b05221d54e.jpg

Palmago the Stalker is an assassin par excellence! This creature looks essentially like a man shaped grey tiger. A beast in human form. It quite surprises people to find that he is also intelligent, calculating and sells his prodigious skills to the highest bidder. He's comparable to a ninja assassin, though his fur provides a natural camouflage and his claws are excellent climbing tools. They also make formidable weapons, more so when coupled with a powerful maw full of dagger-like teeth!

Recommended Level : 2175+

Hades Werewolf (Legendary)
4391138696312de4c78d19a606e335dd503e.jpg

The Hades Werewolf is a lycanthropic nightmare, part man, part hellhound. This dangerous creature appears to be a hunter and tracker, though for whom is unknown. All that is known is that the fiery furred, red skinned monster is a vicious  and relentless hunter and killer!

Recommended Level : 2975+

Avarimon the Covetous (Legendary)
47073f668a5ff6f1a05602fba498baf1d221.jpg

Avarimon the Covetous is stalking the realms, a demon who absolutely must have all material wealth, whether this is gold or goods. And being a demon of prodigious power and horrifying appearance, he always has the means to get what he wants, whether through terrifying the temporary owner of what he wants or tearing them limb from limb! Avarimon wants everything and has only let the latest object of his desire elude him due to said object being defended by something he cannot defeat. Yet...

Recommended Level : 3150+

These creatures shall be available until 13:00  on Monday the 19th of June 2017.

Enjoy!

~ The Fallen Sword team.

#2 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 17:06

Awesome. Looking forward to the XP event.

Nice new LE as well. :D

#3 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 17:08

Awesome! Woo hoo!

#4 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 June 2017 - 17:10

Nice new LE as well. :D

LEs! There's two new ones!

~ Grim

#5 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 17:19

nice with dragon i needed that for the clotides set now i just need the xind imperial set is that a cave one grim?

#6 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 June 2017 - 17:27

Coolness.  Hopefully my next 3 DQ's will be for LE critters.... 

Too bad there's no critters in my level range tho.  

Oh, btw, it appears that 2 LE's are out of numerical order.....  The Mad Mathemagician (Legendary)  and Frackenstein (Legendary) (I know I'm right this time, I looked v e r y carefully at them....)

Edited by BadPenny, 17 June 2017 - 06:36.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#7 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 17 June 2017 - 04:20

yep thanks for the le event ,will have to think about the 2 exp event and see if i can make it ???

5aZzW0p.png,

#8 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 13:39

I'd like to kindly request that the Templates be adjusted to include the FS players responsible for the idea where applicable on LE (or any other) mob creation.

I think it's great that they do get credit when it's a new one, but templates have left out this mention for forever when they reappear.

I'd go so far as to also suggest that it be added to the UFSG. 

And before it gets asked: no, I haven't created a single one. 

Credit, where credit is due. 

Thanks.

#9 vikingv

vikingv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 14:40

Regrettable that this is scheduled for the weekend closest to July 4th, a weekend that many Americans go on vacation.

Thanks anyway

#10 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 14:56

Regrettable that this is scheduled for the weekend closest to July 4th, a weekend that many Americans go on vacation.

Thanks anyway

Can't please everyone......shame.

Cheers.

wil72

#11 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 15:47

Slow last night. Now this morning...

Fisrt time it said site wasn't found. Then this

This page isn’t working

www.fallensword.com took too long to respond.
HTTP ERROR 504
RELOAD

#12 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 15:47

Can't please everyone......shame.

Cheers.

wil72

Agreed. Was always going to be impractical for some whenever it was released. Can't help that.

#13 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 15:49

Slow last night. Now this morning...

Fisrt time it said site wasn't found. Then this

This page isn’t working

www.fallensword.com took too long to respond.
HTTP ERROR 504
RELOAD

For a few moments I also got the www.fallensword.com took too long to respond messages. Seems to be fine now though. :)

#14 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 15:53

I think it's great that they do get credit when it's a new one, but templates have left out this mention for forever when they reappear.

I'd go so far as to also suggest that it be added to the UFSG.

I have always thought it should be added. At least to the UFSG

#15 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 15:59

For a few moments I also got the www.fallensword.com took too long to respond messages. Seems to be fine now though. :)

yeah during the same moment. A bunch of Guild mates post in guild chat the were suffering lag. From Canada to the Midwest. I am on the East coast US

Just saying

#16 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 17:42

Getting some lag now. :(

#17 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 18:46

yeah during the same moment. A bunch of Guild mates post in guild chat the were suffering lag. From Canada to the Midwest. I am on the East coast US

Glad to know it's not just me. And I am in England so clearly some kind of non region specific issue.

Getting some lag now. :(

Can't say I am feeling any lag. Seems normal to me now since those few errors. I pray it remains this way. :P

#18 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:45

Aww just at the mention of an xp event the load on the servers increases and the poor hamsters are just being flogged PETA has noticed this however and have filed a High Court injunction, And Peta ( People Eating Tasty Animals) have filed a counter claim, both are scheduled to be herd while the bovines anxiously await their fate.

The result is sure to be tasty !

Edited by zizzwyly, 18 June 2017 - 09:09.

#19 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 17:37

Thanks for the heads up BG! Any hint on new content for this event???  :D

#20 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 22:19

Thanks for the heads up BG! Any hint on new content for this event??? :D

200 levels, 50 levels at a time. To be added every 13 hours and 45 minutes. roflmao :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: