#1 luke94

luke94

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:17

Not sure if this has been suggested yet but anyways...

I suggest for PvP a list of players who have queued along with either a tick,cross,dot or any symbol suitable to show that they have accepted or not so we can see who is trolling.

After countless attempts of trying to start PvP on the US server there was always 1-3 players that never accepted after having 30 seconds to..

I bring this up so we can see the people who are doing this, whether or not it will change anything it would be a nice addition. Also if that does not work then perhaps maybe for the person that does not accept the match they are given a 2-3min penalty or a suitable time frame so that they are not allowed to join the next queue so the same thing happens again.

If making a list of players makes the PvP box to big/clustered perhaps make a drop-down box that once clicked shows the list of players.

While on this, is it possible to stop the PvP box popping up every time someone has queued or left, when doing whatever activities you are doing whether it be grinding,gathering,dungeons,etc... it does get extremely annoying. perhaps make the queue icon near mini-map glow orange whenever someone leaves/joins

This is my first time ever suggesting something so sorry if it is long or clustered.

June 2013 (beta) - July 2017

#2 hussey

hussey

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Badge
  • India

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:22

I would wish to see an option which shows if the player has group q ed , if so with whom . So before starting the pvp i know that that guy / girl wants to exploit kills .

PLAYING     ONLY     FOR     PVP ! ! !

#3 MSDHONI

MSDHONI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:24

i totally agree with luke .Its kinda bad to do that.

#4 SHUTTLER

SHUTTLER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:26

yeah agree with you ..........it worstly affects the regular PVP players ...............

just now happened the same and result is the players mad on pvp have to keep posting on wc to join pvp join pvp blabla............

now the result was q became 5 and now stepped up to 7 ...........truely speaking due to this system pvp is 10mins and the waiting time is 15mins......impractical

:ph34r:

BUT a small change with the penalty u mentioned ..mostly the trollers are those who dont want PVP at that time and disturb others so better charge 5g as penalty as the 2-3mins penalty doesnt affect them ;)

Edited by SHUTTLER, 26 February 2014 - 02:27.

#5 ultramus

ultramus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:06

Also if that does not work then perhaps maybe for the person that does not accept the match they are given a 2-3min penalty or a suitable time frame so that they are not allowed to join the next queue so the same thing happens again.

I

3 minutes isn't enough deterent IMO. Should be more like 10-15 for trolling the pvp queue. Although there are legitimate reasons for leaving as well, like a group for a dungeon finally coming together....so some innocents might end up waiting more than they should.

Edited by ultramus, 26 February 2014 - 03:07.

#6 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:14

Most time is usly time people wiat formatch end up doing other thing's at same time - Or soem time's kill Quest as Quere so geting out of CB can issue!

In part some people only wont to play Team Death match only So leve Q get to Team Death match join!

In part of the issue of troll's  is wonting play one typ most tend not wont to do capture flag!

Thought loging off lose contion is issue for some when quering lose some people other's log off so wont incure pently kill death ratio.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#7 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:26

There is times though when you can queue and go away from the screen for a few mins and miss the acceptance. Would punish those this happens too. Overall though would like to see a list of who accepts and who doesnt

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#8 Jibbz

Jibbz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:47

There is times though when you can queue and go away from the screen for a few mins and miss the acceptance. Would punish those this happens too. Overall though would like to see a list of who accepts and who doesnt

I think going away from the screen is worth a penalty. If you're going to leave the screen, leave the Q and don't keep everyone waiting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: