#1 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 October 2021 - 02:13

I don't see any information about individuals being able to secure a titan while your guild is on cooldown for that titan. I'm pretty sure that is still a thing but no mention of it in-game.

#2 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 October 2021 - 20:36

bump

#3 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 November 2021 - 20:54

bump, also let's get a link under Guild for Scout Tower. 

#4 IVANIDAS

IVANIDAS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 13 November 2021 - 21:06

Well it makes it a bit fair. Each Guild has a chance to get a drop for "guild" and the individual part, well maybe there should be FS helper feature to track solo kills. 

1XUAuwf.png

#5 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 14 November 2021 - 09:02

I completely agree.

We need a personal Scout Tower under the "Profile" tab, to track which Titans are on personal cooldown, how many kills you did on X Titan, with explanation about solo secures.

A Scout Tower shortcut added to the "Guild" tab, still no idea what's the idea behind it being the only Structure that you have to interact with, I talk to people in 2021 that still didn't know it existed.

The "Titan Rewards" page needs to be broken in 2 tabs, similar to the Quest Book, between Normal and Seasonal Titans, no reason for it to be that long and convoluted.

#6 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 December 2021 - 00:10

The titan rewards screen could be broken up into 2 pages like you suggested or at least put a (Month) in which is spawns in the game. that at least would queue you into it being a seasonal titan.

Totally agree on the scout tower shortcut in the guild tab.

Personal secures are mentioned nowhere and should be added to the basic information on the scout tower as a minimum. Plus, it would be nice if the game could track your personal kills to make that easier to track since you need to get 1st in order to get anything out of it. 

#7 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 03 December 2021 - 00:17

Btw, not exactly the same topic, but not important enough to open a new one.

Are Titans spawning in random times now?
I see they're not spawning at xx:00 anymore.

I don't know how I feel about it, part of me enjoy that now you have more chance of getting a random spawn time and having less competition, at the other hand, that's also a problem.

#8 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 December 2021 - 00:19

I actually made a separate thread for that just now haha. I think it would be bad for the game due to increased spawns = more drops = more depreciation on value.

Edited by Windbattle, 03 December 2021 - 00:20.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: