Zorg

Chief Technical Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 05 September 2014 - 16:05

This update makes a few small changes and the Quick Buff system has been completely reworked to include features from Fallen Sword helper and a nicer UI (As per the Development Roadmap).

Now when you go to Quick Buff you will be able to see current buffs on your targets, along side stamina costs and the level that buffs will be cast at (including enhancements, skills, etc). You can also save your selection of buffs in to 'Buff Packs' which can then be used later.

Guilds are now limited to sending out 1 invite reminder per day, this was to stop issues with double clicking and spam. Also guild mates who share a PVP Band should now find themselves able to attack their fellow guild mates, to solve the problem of some PVP Bands being populated entirely by a single guild.

QUICK BUFF ROADMAP UPDATE

• Currently active buffs are now displayed for your target(s).
  • Bonuses to buff levels from enhancements, skills and guild structures are now included so you know what level buff you're about to cast.
  • Total stamina cost is now shown for the cast along side current stamina.
  • You can now check-all the buffs or single categories headers.
  • You may now save your buffs in to 'Buff Packs' for repeated use.
GAME CHANGES
  • Guilds can now only send one invite reminder to a player per day.
  • Players can now attack fellow guild members if they share a PVP Band.   (Reverted)
BUG FIXES
  • Equipped item tool tips no longer say 'Click to Learn'.
  • Highlighting a name in the action list will no longer cause you to click it.
  • Fixed some typos and spelling errors around the game.
  • Fixed issue where item tool tips would sometimes not update during crafting.
  • Fixed bug where an incomplete bounty would prevent some future bounties.
  • Fixed issue where players could double click their way in to groups twice.

~ Chief Technical Officer
Wayne 'Zorg' Robinson

#2 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 05 September 2014 - 16:11

AWESOMENESS!  Thanks Oh Mighty Bovine Gods! <3

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#3 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 September 2014 - 16:19

Suggestion: Make the new buff pop-up window bigger, as the new content in it makes the content HUGE and you can't see everything. You have to resize it every time you click it. Having the avatar of the target player is cute, but for those of us with a lot of buffs to list, it takes up valuable screen space.

I like the stamina cost counter though. :)

#4 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 September 2014 - 16:24

Pretty nice update with the buff packages and the ability to see the buffs on targets - these are great implementations. 

Personally, I don't care for the update for the PVP ladder in regards to guild-members being able to attack each other - I just feel that allows a lot more manipulation than currently. I don't think it changes much more other than it allows guilds to take over bands even more, but allow them the ability to gain more tokens. 

#5 milon9999

milon9999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 16:30

Thanks  Zorg and FS team.

Very nice updates. Specially Quick Buff system and PVP Band issue. Well done ;)

dbzteengohansig_by_zzkurozz-d69715k.png

#6 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 16:40

i like the new quick buff update..very nice..much better..pvp band thing..not sure about it...can see it being abused...but overall good update...something finally got done..yea !! :)

#7 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 16:57

These updates are sweet...

Cy is right about the buff window, but other than that, it's great....

As for the ladder update, I'll take it... I think making PvP rating accumulate as it did in the beginning would have been a better route, but what do I know, I just play this game, but I'm glad that players in otherwise dead ladders can now compete again... I know that this can be exploited, but it's infinitely better than getting 1st just because your name happens to come 1st alphabetically ;)

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#8 Spider0007

Spider0007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 17:10

Nice updates! Do you think you could fix the bug that doesn't allow you to bounty a player who attacks you off the pvp ladder and gets deflected? Or is that the way it is now intended to happen without telling us?

#9 justinian9

justinian9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 17:11

The buff update looks good. I have not used it yet.

I think HCS needs to watch the ladder(s) controlled by one crew, I dont think allowing them to attack each other will fix the issue.  They will only attack with permission/agreement and to their advantage.  Would have been better to limit number of crew allowed to join a ladder.

Edited by justinian9, 05 September 2014 - 17:11.

#10 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 17:25

The buff update looks good. I have not used it yet.

I think HCS needs to watch the ladder(s) controlled by one crew, I dont think allowing them to attack each other will fix the issue.  They will only attack with permission/agreement and to their advantage.  Would have been better to limit number of crew allowed to join a ladder.

i agree..dont see this pvp update getting more players involved in the ladder...why would anyone join a band that has 3 or more members from same guild that can manipulate all outcomes..?? an outsider will never win any tokens..maybe i am wrong ..we will see..

#11 Calista

Calista

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 17:30

Something is wrong with the Bounty Board.  We posted a bounty to drop, but it disappeared off the board as soon as the first hit landed. Did we update the bb in some way I missed?

#12 Grimwald

Grimwald

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 17:31

What was against the FSH implementation? I would like to see which buffs the player already have and the BEST location is to note it in the same area as where YOUR bufs.

So instead of reading "Demoralize (175), Sacrifice (175)" it would be better have something like this.

< >  Demoralize (175)

In which < > is the check box for buffing, and (175) is the level of buffs already on the target.

Edited by Grimwald, 05 September 2014 - 17:31.

#13 RedFinn

RedFinn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 17:31

Very nice updates, too bad the bounty board is completely disfunctional now. Cheers, my dear professionals!

eFqM9lD.gif

#14 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 September 2014 - 17:35

Thanks.

Awesome work on the new buff system! :)

However, the issue with the ladder isn't resolved. Just as the arena received a member participation limit, so should the ladder for the same reasons that the arena received it. Exploitation. In fact this change will exacerbate the initial issue.

#15 RedFinn

RedFinn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 17:37

Bounties seem to be 1-hits now, and it does not take ANY xp, and as a cherry on top, the bounty reward itself disappears in cow heaven. Great work guys!!!

eFqM9lD.gif

#16 Calista

Calista

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 17:41

Can we get that bounty back once whatever needs to be fixed is fixed? I get that it is an honest mistake, things like this happen sometimes. But really, we had some plans for that bounty. We spent stam buffing up, gold on the reward, time gathering hitters...

#17 Zorg

Zorg

Chief Technical Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 05 September 2014 - 17:42

Try now? I think I've fixed the bounty issue.

~ Chief Technical Officer
Wayne 'Zorg' Robinson

#18 MrSiggs

MrSiggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 17:42

Is there anything that can be done so there are more arenas from 400-1200..it seems that there are way too many in the 10-200 range and are not filling up for days..and all the 400-1200 are filling fast..please spread out the levels better..thanks !

#19 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 17:44

Can we get that bounty back once whatever needs to be fixed is fixed? I get that it is an honest mistake, things like this happen sometimes. But really, we had some plans for that bounty. We spent stam buffing up, gold on the reward, time gathering hitters...

Would be better almost to have a stam refill :P

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#20 Calista

Calista

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 17:46

Try now? I think I've fixed the bounty issue.

Gotta have a bounty to try again. Ours went poof.  :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: