• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Santa Claws

Santa Claws

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 21:50

Crap again. Request deemed invalid by server when trying to log. When after 5 mins get in dreadful Lag. Total rubbish lately

#2 TheChosen One

TheChosen One

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Algeria

Posted 15 November 2017 - 22:23

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: Request was deemed invalid by server  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  for the fifth time in a row  :'(

Edited by TheChosen One, 15 November 2017 - 22:24.

#3 JGib

JGib

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 22:29

I can’t get on either. Last time I lost troops that were gathering.

#4 Santa Claws

Santa Claws

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 22:40

If you want to ban me in forums  hcs so be it. But your ruining this game for all the players. You claim the problems at the weekend were your isp. Easy cop out. That way you can ignore people asking for compensation for the game being virtually unplayable. All other games I have players get compensated for in game issues. Even if it is outside there control. You just Blank anyone that mentions it.  So what it is this time. Your servers have never been up to the job from day one. Any event were there may be a lot of attacking results in lag. If your staff cannot resolve this then I would suggest you find people who are capable of doing so. And actually invest some the hundreds of thousands of  £ $ etc that people have paid in to servers that are up to the job.

#5 Santa Claws

Santa Claws

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 22:41

lol. even that got duplicated.

#6 Zue

Zue

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:33

Hi guys,

Once again, we are sorry that you're continuing to experience these issues.  We do understand your frustrations.  The connection issues are unfortunately related to our ISP, and we are continuing to work with them to get the servers stabilised for everyone. 

We are offering compensation to players on an individual basis, so please create a Support Ticket if you'd like us to look into this for you.   ^_^  We're unable to discuss individual account issues in the global channels in-game, or here on the forums. 

You can create a support request here:  https://opnewearth.z...us/requests/new

#7 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 11:47

We are offering compensation to players on an individual basis, so please create a Support Ticket if you'd like us to look into this for you.   ^_^  We're unable to discuss individual account issues in the global channels in-game, or here on the forums. 

You can create a support request here:  https://opnewearth.z...us/requests/new

at least you now say you are offering it,good job,took you a while

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: