#22 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Sweden

Posted 16 July 2015 - 18:03

as a tank with high haste / dps and medium hp its not hard to heal because when im at 50% or lower the healers do 15% healing power from the skill in the prophet tree "Consecrated healing"

all healers dont have "Consecrated healing" did you think about that?

#23 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 July 2015 - 02:19

healing is easy use snow go afk grab a drink get back and see that your team is waiting for you

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#24 Neceini

Neceini

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 17 July 2015 - 02:57

healing is easy use snow go afk grab a drink get back and see that your team is waiting for you

Ha! ^This!

#25 daawesomeone

daawesomeone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 02:59

so i found this build isit good to build up towards

also a healing guide would help me alot as well all i know about healing is where to stand in a few dung and that you do what you can to keep the tank alive

Edited by daawesomeone, 17 July 2015 - 03:02.

Me a noob? After 2 years and 3 chars no way. What me be sarcastic? Of course not :) 

daawsomeone - ranger lvl 49

awsassin - assassin lvl 17

da_docter - prophet lvl 49

da_wall  - Templar lvl 49

SliceAndHiest - Warsin lvl 25

#26 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 July 2015 - 12:38

so i found this build isit good to build up towards

also a healing guide would help me alot as well all i know about healing is where to stand in a few dung and that you do what you can to keep the tank alive

you got no favour the righteous making it harder to heal you

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC

AWhiteGuy - lvl EOC

Lowko - lvl 18 Ranger

Fallensword: drdoom123 lvl 824

#27 hidulphus

hidulphus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 14:55

fyi stouthearted only give you 1.97% extra defense on all 3(using 45 set). i never take that talent^^ but its up to you. but i would rather get bathe in blood if i am a new tankerXD since pretty sure gonna die more than a few times.

and yeah take favor the righteous.

ps: lvl 49 heavy armor give 2.2% bonus if you take stouthearted. 

#28 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Sweden

Posted 17 July 2015 - 15:07

you got no favour the righteous making it harder to heal you

it work on vit tank to skip it (if you know what you do)

#29 daawesomeone

daawesomeone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 15:28

so should i replace the stoutharted with favors the richosns (sry for spelling issues)   is that a good build

Me a noob? After 2 years and 3 chars no way. What me be sarcastic? Of course not :) 

#30 hidulphus

hidulphus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 15:38

whatever works daaw. you can use whatever you want^^

i would remove stout hearted and put into favor.

also remove  look in the mirror and move the 3 point into  bathe in blood.

Edited by hidulphus, 17 July 2015 - 15:38.

#31 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 July 2015 - 19:24

drop 3 points from look in the mirror and put it in bathe in blood ... there .. issue solved .. heard from raz once saying that look in the mirror is probably one of the not so good talent so i didnt get it .. also bri who probably makes the most dungeon effective builds didnt have it either so i dont feel it is of any use

#32 daawesomeone

daawesomeone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 23:07

ok ill do that tnx you all :)

#33 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 23 July 2015 - 20:59

Like skill Look in the Mirror, Issue lacking 45 - 50% haste keep up skill.

Possible with haste gemsand medium armor tank buid lvl 47 haste gear costly get - Possible.

Over all used it didnot see much of change, Upgrade blood bathh 15% Leech - dmg better off armor bost gain from Stouthearted: Minal at best Up to you take or not find usefull but place these 3 point in Blood Champion for heath gain.

Favor the Righteous: Usly don't use this skill but after put points in it change some of issue deal with some say must have skill.

templar tanking - Heal tank probly don't need skill up to you,

Vindicator: test was very unsatfited with upgrade to be worth wasting points.

I Feel Your Pain: change so no longer gives threath - nice dmg reduction for pvp - ASV LC for War/sin standing in them to long. Can use these 2 points some where els.

Bathe In Blood: maxing this upgrade as one main threath skill deal more dmg high threath gains more haste very usefull to any tank build.

30% mele haste make world of difrance in my tanking.

Edited by redsmokeboy, 23 July 2015 - 21:02.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#34 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 September 2015 - 14:04

Here's a sample build and I'll add instructions here: http://talenttheory....i2n2t3y3B1C1D3/

1. All stats in vitality

2. To gather groups: get all the mobs together via charging into them and tucking them in a nice pile away from other hostile mobs

3. Use cry or temor/cry (I use tremor for grinding cores and duoborus)

4. Benediction then caulterize if you need to

5. Despair any ranged mobs

6. Repent, rev, then spam defenses/heals and cry/impale/taunt as often as need.

7. Special Notice: there are times in ASV where on the last boss you should use basic attacks instead of spamming heals like rev. and probably CC since the boss steals them and ARG...the golem: best to use basic attacks here as well to focus on taunts and puddles and rumble because.....basic attack works better then spamming heals since he's really tough.....but remember your defenses....you still need your defenses: redeem, rej. right. def. repent (if possible).

8. rotation picture coming soon :P

The world is cruel...as will I....

#35 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 September 2015 - 19:02

nite , if u use repent which is an essence ability , there is no point for having more block from throwing weapon ability (steadfast) and it might be a better idea to max out the cry instead 

in the healing tree it might be a better idea to max out ur rejuv since u would be using it a lot instead of beacon of light and 1 point in healers resolve also a 5 person CC is way way way better than having a fraction more heal on urself bcz of the aura of tranquility also intensify spirit is not a bad choice either . but if ur healer has it , then no need .. also i used 2 radiant agates and had pretty high crit rate thus i used intensify spirit

Edited by aliadnan12, 22 September 2015 - 19:04.

#36 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 September 2015 - 01:12

nite , if u use repent which is an essence ability , there is no point for having more block from throwing weapon ability (steadfast) and it might be a better idea to max out the cry instead 

in the healing tree it might be a better idea to max out ur rejuv since u would be using it a lot instead of beacon of light and 1 point in healers resolve also a 5 person CC is way way way better than having a fraction more heal on urself bcz of the aura of tranquility also intensify spirit is not a bad choice either . but if ur healer has it , then no need .. also i used 2 radiant agates and had pretty high crit rate thus i used intensify spirit

This is a build that Anon Kai used; not me. But yes either way, point taken.

Also, Anon Kai had the fabled tanked set, so his build would be a different than most.

Edited by KeS, 24 September 2015 - 18:12.

The world is cruel...as will I....

#37 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 October 2015 - 16:42

you can repent then equip the throwing wep

also i didn't see anything about the redeem bug where you can keep the redeem active non stop

would be great to see that added :)

also upgrading cry i dunno

if ur healer does his job well and you have redeem on ya non stop as healtank you can get an insane damage reduction at all times 30% from benediction 50% from snow and 25% from redeem 

it kinda adds up ;)

tho that 20% damage recution from cry could be nice aswell but how long does that last like 5 seconds? snow is an instant cast and during the snow time the team can line up nicely for 5man cc's and then the healer can throw down that beautifull bene :)

so dunno

as a healtank i'd personally wouldn't pick up tremor and allocate those points elsewhere since your benediction + impale + cry + flame rush create plenty of aggro :)

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#38 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 October 2015 - 21:44

you can repent then equip the throwing wep

also i didn't see anything about the redeem bug where you can keep the redeem active non stop

as a healtank i'd personally wouldn't pick up tremor and allocate those points elsewhere since your benediction + impale + cry + flame rush create plenty of aggro :)

i feel tremor is not needed so i never picked it as a heal tank .. impale is also fairly useless as u mainly use heals to keep up the agro , flame rush is good but i would personally wanted more points in proph tree

repent does not work this way, a few ppl tested it .. repent does stay there but it no longer reflects damage

and i think the redeem is an exploit and is not working as intended

#39 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 January 2017 - 01:17

more content has been added to this guide.

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC

AWhiteGuy - lvl EOC

Lowko - lvl 18 Ranger

Fallensword: drdoom123 lvl 824

#40 daawesomeone

daawesomeone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 02:36

so this is a pure tanking build can anyone here help me improve it and explain what in how I play my build would change

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: