Photo

Hope you put in as a set the armor that the evil guy is wearing in the introduction of the game

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 caloharOrdoimperialis

caloharOrdoimperialis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 10:53

Hi i hope that you add the Armor set and sword that the evil guy in purple is wearing. The helm and sword and armor. It looks great. i got the game and pay for a monthly fee throw steam. Then i notice a few days later steam had a great package deal. You know the champion armor set and the rhino mount and back packs and 1k EP points 4 carater slots. what a great deal. so i got it. I hope that you make a Evil package to like this. Or at least add the armor and sword and helm of the evil guy fighting the good guy. the good guy is in champion armor set. why did you not make the evil armor set too? I mean reason i Started to play is cuse I LOVE that evil looking sets. pls keep up the good work. and keep working on easy to do cosmetics the more the better swords spears armor maces axes shields the like. Evil glowing red eyes real skeleton illusion so players can look like em. work on Evil hell hounds as fighting pets and what not. add real looking nightmare hell horses and mastadons.  that sort thing.  ohhh a bad ass looking war chariot. With SMALL blades on the wheel. NOT huge blades make it look good and kind of real like.

#2 Jorlas

Jorlas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:10

Plot twist, you're actually the bad guy of the game.  I like it

#3 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:15

I want the Ben statue armor/vanity

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#4 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:59

Plot twist, you're actually the bad guy of the game.  I like it

I'm not the first to say this.  But once the game is complete, it would be fun if HCS went back and added a story line playing as part of the Infernal Empire.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#5 Removed221770

Removed221770

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 14:37

I'm not the first to say this.  But once the game is complete, it would be fun if HCS went back and added a story line playing as part of the Infernal Empire.

Totally agree.

#6 lester

lester

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 15:32

When I first played this game I figured there would be a quest to join the crimson macabre which needed crimson reputation points.Figured there would be a faction war between the crimson and eldevin.There would be land that if you cross you are targeted by the enemy faction.

Tenzo - Ranger
Agnar - Assassin

Best Tv Shows-Gotham,Flash,Arrow,TheBlackList,TheLastShip. :D

Smiley_zpsbe0d0bf2.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: