#81 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 April 2018 - 10:09

I had not thought of doing so, no. Not sure what would get people hitting it. I wouldn't want a high level potion nor would I wanna see it flood the game.

~ Grim

#82 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 11:13

I had not thought of doing so, no. Not sure what would get people hitting it. I wouldn't want a high level potion nor would I wanna see it flood the game.

~ Grim

How about better frag stashes?  Maybe include SE frags from the common critter.

#83 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 April 2018 - 11:25

I feel the frag stashes are fine as they are.

~ Grim

#84 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 12:35

I feel the events we have are fine as they are.  I'd much rather have something to hunt that gives gold to maintain guild structures.

Edited by BigGrim, 10 April 2018 - 14:04.
Stay on topic please.

#85 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 April 2018 - 14:08

Stay on topic, thanks.

~ Grim

#86 SoraXKairi

SoraXKairi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 08:34

~ Grim

A bit late to suggest anything new but here is mine:

How about adding to this event only invented pot using resource stash drop (that is an item and not a resource)?

Resource stash (can be made bound) is dropped by killing global event monsters and when opened gives us 1/3 chance to get the resource. Other 2/3 are all wasted. The extracts (if successful) from these resource is then used to make potions and these potions are made available from start till end of event only during the spawning of global event monsters.

It will make us spend gold to buy recipes in some new portal in mountain path called Thief Hideout for example while giving us something to do other than getting wanted global contribution and then waiting aimlessly for the ending of global event. Until then we get the quest item rewards and actually are able to invent the gear with global rewards.

I'll leave the question of which skills to be added as new event pot and what is the appropriate level of them to the cows. (Hint: Gloat and Bodyguard for example to stay close to thief theme)

Grr too much thinking and typing hurts my brain and finger.

fzsJc5n.jpg

Get brewin' everyone!

#87 vikingv

vikingv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 14:39

Any hints on when we might see wave 2?

#88 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 28 April 2018 - 18:45

A bit late to suggest anything new but here is mine:

How about adding to this event only invented pot using resource stash drop (that is an item and not a resource)?

Resource stash (can be made bound) is dropped by killing global event monsters and when opened gives us 1/3 chance to get the resource. Other 2/3 are all wasted. The extracts (if successful) from these resource is then used to make potions and these potions are made available from start till end of event only during the spawning of global event monsters.

It will make us spend gold to buy recipes in some new portal in mountain path called Thief Hideout for example while giving us something to do other than getting wanted global contribution and then waiting aimlessly for the ending of global event. Until then we get the quest item rewards and actually are able to invent the gear with global rewards.

I'll leave the question of which skills to be added as new event pot and what is the appropriate level of them to the cows. (Hint: Gloat and Bodyguard for example to stay close to thief theme)

Grr too much thinking and typing hurts my brain and finger.

fzsJc5n.jpg

Get brewin' everyone!

Based on other "drop" rates, a 33% chance is a bit high imo, but the concept is good....   I still believe that frag stashes are more needed than random resources for a potion, at least at this point in time. 

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#89 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 26 January 2019 - 01:55

xzqvuoc9ei3f.gif

Edited by BadPenny, 26 January 2019 - 01:56.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: