255 replies to this topic

#241 Chazz224

Chazz224

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 15:06

Once the App is completed, I believe we'll be able to add push notifications to be sent to your phone (i.e. A Guild Conflict has been initiated, that kinda thing.). Don't quote me on that but it would make sense.

~ Grim

Grim, can you elaborate with some specificity? Please...!  That quote implies that there will be no improvements made to the game until the Fallen Sword App is completed, surely this can not be...? No offense but that App has been in development since 2014. I've quit and returned to the game twice so far in that time. At the rate this app is going I'll be making tickets to examine if I can grandfather my account to my child? Let's not wait that long, I'd like to see some new GvG content and other in game improvements while I still have my youth.

Thank you 

Chazz

#242 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 23:49

You really really need to consider doing the notifications as part of the app on release. 

Grim, can you elaborate with some specificity? Please...!  That quote implies that there will be no improvements made to the game until the Fallen Sword App is completed, surely this can not be...? No offense but that App has been in development since 2014. I've quit and returned to the game twice so far in that time. At the rate this app is going I'll be making tickets to examine if I can grandfather my account to my child? Let's not wait that long, I'd like to see some new GvG content and other in game improvements while I still have my youth.

Thank you 

Chazz

^ lots of this!  EVERY other game out there with a team warfare segment has this! My phone blows up over the kids beach, clan, guild,, etc. FS will stick out like a sore thumb if you leave this for the helper team to add!  BTW how will that work with the app or are they already waiting with their part??
Ill stop now,, PLEASE dont make this one hope be lost here,,, that I waited for the app TO have notifications anywhere I went that we were being hit. You saw the commercial for that other place that had Arnold Schwarzenegger blowing away his enemies while riding in the elevator? Thats what apps are guys :D

Edit, you should really consider other things, composing, max stam (yes this IS a notification I look for!), being pvped, being put on bounty board, tavern rumors! I took time to think of things that could make the game a great app and most are badly needed at launch! I am on the fence on the pvp or BB one but added it just to show how most apps that keep ones attention work

Edited by watagashi, 27 January 2018 - 00:36.

#243 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 02 March 2018 - 06:27

i waited a while to read this as it is a long post, seems quite nice rye!!!

#244 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 July 2018 - 11:41

Pretty amazing, I like it xD

#245 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 July 2018 - 21:29

Opting in should make you lose x2 more rating on a loss

#246 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 August 2018 - 16:36

I never get tired to read this idea over and over again... hope some dev. Read this.

#247 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 04 August 2018 - 21:11

Thank you 

Chazz

I believe he means that push notifications would come from the app, therefore incorporated into that. 

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#248 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 January 2019 - 19:21

Bumping this thread so it stays in mind for the mindful!

#249 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 06 January 2019 - 19:22

This is it, Chief

#250 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 22 February 2019 - 19:06

OrangeCraftyAnnelid-size_restricted.gif

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#251 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 February 2019 - 10:49

I find it interesting titan hunting every year gets 1-3 new titans but no updates or adjustments to gvging. Such a missed opportunity there ..

#252 tomjiggy67

tomjiggy67

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 August 2021 - 17:48

Opting in to GvG will severely limit targets if done by the Player instead of the Guild(which is something that needs to be considered), but the contests and rewards are a great idea. I'd like to see damage to gear reduced or at least the cost of repairs reduced for GvG, not PvP because serious GvGers stay in their GvG gear, not Epics. So they aren't gaining stamina like the rest. Also reduced RP costs for Guild Buff Packs. I can purchase(personally)all of the Pack A and Pack B buffs(buffs purchased individually)at level 200 in the market for less than 1 FSP(all of them combined), and at the current rate we are spending 80 RP for a buff packet for 65 players, and we know how much an RP differs in cost to FSP. 

#253 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 August 2021 - 21:47

Gave this idea to a different thread so I'll mention it here.

Would like to see a new tab added to the GvG page that shows who is getting hit so members can react accordingly. Should make GvG easier to defend while making it harder for the attackers. No free RP here:)

Guild log can sometimes get spammed and some members wont notice that there is a conflict going on. Notification bubble that links to conflict page wouldn't hurt. There are times where I spam guild log and not notice a conflict.

sigma_468x60.jpg

#254 tomjiggy67

tomjiggy67

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 August 2021 - 22:03

Something you might also look at is Epics invented using RP items. The difficulty in earning RP, thus the cost of epics, should make those epics better in some way, more than epics that are dropped from titans, and so far I can't see a significant difference. That makes titan drops more important, so why are they cheaper? Obviously because they are easier to obtain. Well, since you have saturated the market with them the only idea I can think of is maybe to make ALL RP invented Epics armor based. In another thread it was suggested that we lack armor setups at higher levels. In those higher levels maybe you could introduce Epic Sets, as in max 2 to a set, which are armor based. You could use RP items along with some of the cheaper titan drops mentioned in that thread to create sets that would have to be worked for.  Just a thought.

Edited by tomjiggy67, 28 August 2021 - 22:05.

#255 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 September 2021 - 15:14

I think the last update to GvG was in 2016 or 2017. First step would be to get it on the agenda for the roadmap. then we can talk updates to it. 

I would say minimum 10-20 active players in order to initiate and receive GvG conflicts though.

Although I really like Alisa's idea about a tab to see who has been hit in a GvG. Gives defenders a chance to buff up the targets. 

Edited by Windbattle, 20 September 2021 - 15:16.

#256 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 September 2021 - 15:19

Something you might also look at is Epics invented using RP items. The difficulty in earning RP, thus the cost of epics, should make those epics better in some way, more than epics that are dropped from titans, and so far I can't see a significant difference. That makes titan drops more important, so why are they cheaper? Obviously because they are easier to obtain.

Its easy to understand if you remember FS history. Most of the titans that were around when RP epics came out were worse or about the same in terms of stamina gain. The higher stam gain epics came later on with titan hunting and GvG just stopped getting updates. You can make speculations as to why the updates stopped coming but that is why titans seem to be so much stronger / cheaper than GvG epics. The addition of teleport and titan doubler also aided in faster secures / titan clears as well. 

Edited by Windbattle, 20 September 2021 - 15:21.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: