• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#41 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 17:32

Anyway, I haven`t done this Global yet as I`m waiting on the recipes and will do the kills accordingly. If anyone knows what i mean>>RED

Anyway, I haven`t done this Global yet as I`m waiting on the recipes and will do the kills accordingly. If anyone knows what i mean>>RED

#42 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 18:55

Well I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you. Just in case they're not released after the event. In which case it will be your loss :P

Hey BG, Just an innocent question. The meeting you was in all morning. Did it have anything to do when we might be able to do some more Quest from Quango or Storybook? ;)

#43 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 19:55

By that comment i mean 10k kills verses 300k kills CuCu..

#44 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 April 2018 - 19:55

What I  seem to be reading here makes me wonder if anybody else read the OTHER thread far enough to see that the new ingredients in the boxes are only PART of each recipe for each item of each set.....  Other things must be farmed as well.... plants and various unused sets pieces I believe from what I read....

As I said before, wait till Grim has the recipes out before you jump to conclusions.....

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#45 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 23:15

What I seem to be reading here makes me wonder if anybody else read the OTHER thread

No. No one else. Only 11 out of 300 Read the forums

#46 Qloak

Qloak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 06:05

its cowday today

#47 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 09:54

morning coming to a end and still no recipes

#48 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:06

Sister Tabitha is preparing her shoppe in the Cathedral of Ways as we speak.

Also, before I add all the required items to the recipes, I'll be purging the AH.

~ Grim

#49 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:27

Hi all,

New Recipes!

Sister Tabitha has let it be known in the Realms that she has a new Shoppe in the Cathedral of Ways where she is selling new recipes.

Legendary Release

The following creatures have been spotted stalking the Realms! The heroes have to step up and defend the innocents!

Burzzthak the Corrupter (Legendary)
1029d1ac03dd89085f2020a21d4c5fd60703.jpg

Burzzthak the Corrupter is an Emissary of the Shadowlord. He has been sent to both turn powerful Beings from the Light as well as gift three of the Dark Ones mortal champions and has been tasked with the Destruction of the Cathedral of the Ways. This would hamstring the forces of all that is Good and Right in the World from mobilizing against his Lord.

Recommended Level : 5+

Samael (Legendary)
45351b1c8a00fc16da065d5a55d3889c3ed.jpg

The demon known as Samael has returned to the world via a unguarded portal to the other realms. He hates all life and wants nothing more than to destroy it. This most powerful and evil entity must be sent back to the realm it came from before it completes its plan for a lifeless world.

Recommended Level : 160+

Rangdar the Demon Queen (Legendary)
1600da927f813077ceb244d63c2d5e4a77ec.jpg

Rangdar was once a powerful queen in the lands of Falagi. She secretly worshipped forbidden gods of death and destruction, gaining great power from them. Her court discovered her secret and tried to kill her. Mortally wounded, she managed to escape into hidden caves where she was granted Demonhood for her faith in the dark gods whom she served. In her new Demon form Rangdar has become a great and powerful evil that wishes to enslave all mankind.

Recommended Level : 325+

Ramiel Thunder of Gods (Legendary)
46776a5db0bd4b2f92235117914c64513623.jpg

Ramiel, Thunder of Gods has become disgusted with mankind, judging that the race has become too complacent and sinful, turning their faces away from the glory of the Gods. He has thusly taken it upon himself to rain down thunder on the Realms and wipe humanity from the face of Erildath!
Designed by : purebreed

Recommended Level : 790+

Valgotic Golem Engine (Legendary)
4269aafb9901d3d266b337c30a7e3cdfd0a5.jpg

The Valgotic Dwarves have not been idle since the destruction of the abominable Doom Maw. Further refinement of their considerable Golem technology, the Golem Engine is a formidable addition to the Valgotic arsenal. This monstrous defensive golem reacts to attack by replicating itself, though this does weaken each new Golem as whatever demonic entity is originally bound to each newborn golem splits the demons soul fire. The blazing red runes in each golems skin glows a little duller. This is seen as an acceptable means of fuelling these new Golems as they have to bind less demons to their original golem stock!
Designed by : UrzasRage

Recommended Level : 1180+

Frackenstein (Legendary)
439436f5de41d4b31c14819d3a794cdfc412.jpg

Frackenstein. No one knows where this beast came from. Some speculate that this was created by an infamous Guild of warriors, though whether this lumbering, undead monstrosity was created from this Guild's enemies or their own honored dead is up for debate.
Designed by : skidoodle

Recommended Level : 1780+

The Evil Little Coffin Dodger (Legendary)
47690452a03d15e24dbb6f0cc3aed643b5ea.jpg

The Evil Little Coffin dodger was born centuries ago, but died when only a small child. She never was much for doing as told, so when expected to stay in her grave, she didn't listen. She loves animals, and the fact that they usually die from all the attention she gives them isn't much of a problem in her eyes. She will put her cold white arms around the neck of anyone in range, so you'd best watch out, or the next breath you take might very well be your last. She is an evil little coffin dodger, but it's not that she avoids graves, she loves dancing on them! However, she will NEVER sleep in one.
Designed by : bilops

Recommended Level : 2075+

Vampduffula (Legendary)
455091a10c088feb44e39bae1230c4064f8d.jpg

The Vampduffula is a new breed of duck. They're bright green in colour and rather small, cute looking and rather bad tempered. What makes these birds so dangerous is that they are also vampiric! They draw you in with their cute looks and when there's no chance of escape for their victims, they strike, sometimes in flocks, draining every drop of blood from the unfortunate individual.
Designed by : hades8840

Recommended Level : 2500+

The Cerulean Queen (Legendary)
4676bb704e4e6e1351e832b1f0f572dde9fe.jpg

The Cerulean Queen is a demonic creature, always lurking behind every choice made by the souls wandering the lands of Erildath. She is always trying to influence the bravest of heroes to succumb to their deepest desires. She has been known to walk the lands, tempting warriors to give into their blood lust with the promise of great rewards. Little do they realize, her rewards are best used for their guilty pleasures.
>Designed by : KitiaraLi

Recommended Level : 3025+

Calagroo the Unchecked (Legendary)
47682d43d5d50187b0a7bb00f8ae3620f86d.jpg

Calagroo the Unchecked is a vast draconic beast, horrendously powerful and wreathed in green fire. Once locked away in a magical void due to his destructive ways, he has broken out through sheer bloody minded determination! Now he has renewed his quest for supremacy over all of creation!
<br><b>Designed by : Groosalugg </b>

Recommended Level : 3275+

These creatures shall be available until 16:00 on Thursday the 19th of April 2018.

Enjoy!

~ The Fallen Sword team.

#50 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:37

lol nicd to release all the le needed in the new sets some in the ah wont be happy lol...but where is that little guardian guy i want my bp empty

#51 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:37

These creatures shall be available until 12:00 on Thursday the 19th of April 2018.

~ The Fallen Sword team.

We'll be taking the game down this Thursday at 10am GMT to update the game servers ready to support the v0.3 of the Fallen Sword App beta which we're aiming to release next week.

We don't expect the update to take longer than a couple of hours,

Then I don't see how the LEs will be out until 12. :P

#52 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 17 April 2018 - 12:32

I recall Grim talking about waves... Does that mean there could possibly be more Recipes comning later? For other gear?

#53 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 12:39

Will these recipes be permanently available?

#54 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 April 2018 - 13:10

I recall Grim talking about waves... Does that mean there could possibly be more Recipes comning later? For other gear?

Indeed! Another 2 waves! They will be released at a later date.

Will these recipes be permanently available?

Yup yup!

~ Grim

#55 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 13:11

I would think with the "I" at the end that its like dragons or other events and will have a II III etc. Wondering how long is a good time to wait between GE tho?
no set near my level tho, I did buy the 900 recipe to hang onto just in case, the 350 set breaks bahamu and squall with a much less useful set so that's not getting made,,, at the risk of sounding rude isn't the 25 set pretty much a aughisky wit a diffrerent pic?

QUESTION!! Will the supplies from this wave also be used in II? Not sure if theres really a reason for me to do this one unless it would

Edited by watagashi, 17 April 2018 - 13:21.

#56 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 13:12

Defense + HP on 2,700 and pointless hybrid stats on 3,600.

These are truly awful choices. Kind of ruined what was a fantastic idea for me. Now there is no incentive to get some of those sets.

Ah well. Here's hoping there are more sensible choices on wave 2 and 3.

#57 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 April 2018 - 13:18

QUESTION!! Will the supplies from this wave also be used in II? Not sure if theres really a reason for me to do this one unless it would

Yes.

These are truly awful choices.

Maybe for you. Not for everyone.

~ Grim

#58 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 13:21

Maybe for you. Not for everyone.

~ Grim

True enough. I only offer my opinion. However I know of very few who ever appreciate hybrid stats. No real demand for it.

#59 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 13:26

grim are the choices in the chest random or do you get to pick what you need as the lvl 3150 set requires 4 of the same quest item

#60 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 13:27

+1 for supplies used in future event waves as well Ill hope the 700 set doesn't break up better ones and has stats needed in that area (defense/dam plz!)

Edited by watagashi, 17 April 2018 - 13:27.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: