SELLING AVATARS BY FALLENARAB *UPDATED

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate my Avatars out of 10 (16 member(s) have cast votes)

Rate my Avatars out of 10

1. 0-3 (21 votes [87.50%])

Percentage of vote: 87.50%

2. 4-6 (1 votes [4.17%])

Percentage of vote: 4.17%

3. 7-9 (2 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

4. 10 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 fs_fogrizzle

fs_fogrizzle
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2008 - 17:19

Sorry to say, your examples are all text slapping, not worth 3 fsp at all. :/

Look at these threads:
http://forum.fallens...pic.php?t=59751
http://forum.fallens...pic.php?t=44369
http://forum.fallens...pic.php?t=45840

#2 fs_negrogeo

fs_negrogeo
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2008 - 18:28

Look at these threads:

agrees with fog..everyone can put a text in an avy..you haven't done anything with the actual pic....

#3 fs_negrogeo

fs_negrogeo
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2008 - 19:35

Look at these threads:

agrees with fog..everyone can put a text in an avy..you haven't done anything with the actual pic....

actually, i did change a lot of it, u just didnt see the original pic

like what?

#4 MyCurse

MyCurse

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 21:10

You're using Paint, right?

#5 fs_fogrizzle

fs_fogrizzle
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2008 - 01:42

uh, yea, but im downloading photoshop pretty soon, so they look better

Let me get this straight, your charging people 3 fsp for something they can do themselves on a program that is built into literally every computer out there?

#6 fs_fogrizzle

fs_fogrizzle
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2008 - 02:26

Let me get this straight, your charging people 3 fsp for something they can do themselves on a program that is built into literally every computer out there?

first thing, i changed it to 2 fsp a while bak, second thing, half the peeple that have photoshop have nvr used it before and dont kno how, also im good with photoshop, we used to have it, but then we did a system recovery and i nvr got it bak, so yea, hmph

First thing: 2 fsp is still a rip=off, anyone can text slap.
Second thing: I'm talking about paint, you admitted you make them on paint, don't try and change it now.

#7 fs_zman22180

fs_zman22180
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2008 - 02:28

first thing, i changed it to 2 fsp a while bak, second thing, half the peeple that have photoshop have nvr used it before and dont kno how, also im good with photoshop, we used to have it, but then we did a system recovery and i nvr got it bak, so yea, hmph

First thing: 2 fsp is still a rip=off, anyone can text slap.
Second thing: I'm talking about paint, you admitted you make them on paint, don't try and change it now.

This is kinda entertaining.... haha

:twisted:

#8 fs_fogrizzle

fs_fogrizzle
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2008 - 02:36

I'm retarded? Who's the one that has spelled nearly every word he has typed wrong ;)

And I don't care if your not changing, I tried to help you but you seem to be in your own little world.

#9 fs_thristle

fs_thristle
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2008 - 02:41

Hi there! it looks like you're attempting to get into the graphics business! There are many things to learn, and many mistakes will be made, and yes, EVERYONE makes them! :)

From the examples that I see, it looks like you are taking a new back ground, and adding text. This is not worth the price you are asking for, and is actually copyright infringment, which you can be sued for very severly. My suggestion is to look at various tutorials for the photoshop program that you are downloading, and follow them. Once you get the hang of the way things work, and how people enjoy graphics, then I suggest you to make a new, fresh topic, with gleaming examples of your rejuvenated and student-based masterpieces! :)

#10 fs_okomakiako

fs_okomakiako
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2008 - 02:44

I'm retarded? Who's the one that has spelled nearly every word he has typed wrong ;)

And I don't care if your not changing, I tried to help you but you seem to be in your own little world.

ur bein ignorant, and its called text ab, this isnt my english homework, i can spell crap however i want, also, how were u tryin to help me, u were just talkin s h i t the whole time, so stfu

That's simple mate, If you can't take criticism, don't be an artist. People will flame you while others may praise you. Just keep practicing and become better.

#11 fs_deciever11

fs_deciever11
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2008 - 03:12

hey guys just leave it at that no more flaming

#12 fs_thristle

fs_thristle
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2008 - 13:50

Now that you have different examples....

the first one has no blending done at all, it's just a render on a background. the text is also WAY TOO BIG: text is supposed to be just a finishing touch, the icing to the cake, so it should also flow with the render and the background, otherwise you just have a big mess.

the second one is just a render slapped onto a background that probably was made with paint. the text is also too big.

It's nice to see that you're trying to learn more now, although, since you told me that your photoshop 'backfired' on you, I think maybe you could try using gimp?

http://www.gimp.org/

#13 fs_negrogeo

fs_negrogeo
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2008 - 17:00

actually im pretty good with criticsm, its just when they dont stop, and keep talkin and talkin and talkin...................etc. then it gets really irritating

pretty good?..he criticized you 4 times and you went berserk...

#14 fs_kevman

fs_kevman
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2008 - 20:48

Use smaller text.

#15 fs_deciever11

fs_deciever11
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2008 - 22:16

Use smaller text.

yeah a tad bit smaller and maybe better images..

#16 fs_vampirarmy

fs_vampirarmy
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2008 - 22:20

If you cannot get Photoshop, then get GIMP =) In my opinion, GIMP is a lot better, possible 700x better than Paint.

Go to Planet Renders, or planetrenders.net , to get already cropped out images. It's a good way to start out. Play around with the tools and stuff, before long you'll be good enough. :D

Welcome to the Graphics Community,
Vamp

#17 fs_akghicjfh

fs_akghicjfh
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2008 - 22:22

If you cannot get Photoshop, then get GIMP =) In my opinion, GIMP is a lot better, possible 700x better than Paint.

Go to Planet Renders, or planetrenders.net , to get already cropped out images. It's a good way to start out. Play around with the tools and stuff, before long you'll be good enough. :D

Vamp

hey, y u saying photoshop is bad! me use photoshop, me likey! :twisted:

haha just jking 8) photoshop is 701x better than paint btw

#18 fs_vampirarmy

fs_vampirarmy
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2008 - 22:23

Vamp

Haha, yes, I agree, even if I have never use PhotoShop. Even if PhotoShop is better, GIMP is more friendly :D

#19 fs_thristle

fs_thristle
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2008 - 00:03

Vamp

Haha, yes, I agree, even if I have never use PhotoShop. Even if PhotoShop is better, GIMP is more friendly :D

and cheaper imo

#20 Dark Archon

Dark Archon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 02:12

Vamp

I disagree with this statement... I think PhotoShop is a load more user friendly then GIMP is... also... just so you know... there is something called pixelart, in which case paint is really good to use as well... while I doubt what he posted was pixelart, using paint doesn't automatically remove all merit from any image of work...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: