• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Removed12213

Removed12213

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 21:46

This may not be a main concern of yours, so you know who to send it to.

It's a small problem I am facing because of my on and off play style, that I might log in 2 till 3 times a week, and whatever we discuss in our guild gets lost into the endless web. That's easily righted by logging in every day, but that just ain't how I play. I'd love to keep up with what my friends in my guild answer, so our messages don't resound into nothingness without being read by the one meant to hear them. Could you create a back log of say 2 weeks, that keeps track of all the messages, to be read if requested?
I am sure with bigger guilds there are lots of messages that easily swamp an use for this, but there just ain't only active players in this game, so this might help other players like me, who just can't use the short message retention.

Thank you for reading this far, I really hope this gets implemented.

-slipknots

#2 marte4ever

marte4ever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 18:20

I think the point raised is 'reasonable'. I believe the time window for the guild chat is too short.

As he proposes, having a back log of 2 weeks with a maximum number of messages kept (50 ? 100 ?) is a potential (feasible) improvement  ?

I'm sure we all can propose some adjustments to allow HCS to make this game even better and playable. :) :)

cheers

marte4ever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: