2 replies to this topic

#1 realwildgerkin

realwildgerkin

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 23 August 2016 - 12:05

Can someone explain how your defense units help when defending against an attack on your base.

Is there a way to calculate the outcome of a battle if you roughly know what is coming to attack you?

In other words, how do i know how many defense units to build for my base.

Thanks

#2 Newt Chromium

Newt Chromium

• WG Cells Staff
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 23:56

I don't have much information to share regarding exactly how they work, but I would build as many Defense Units as you can afford!

I tend to make sure I've got enough resources to keep troops coming out of my Barracks and Factories at all times, but when I'm feeling especially wealthy I like to make sure I've got defenses under construction as well.

Defenses are essentially just another kind of troop. You can learn more about their strengths and weaknesses in the Stat Array displayed to the right of the Defense type.

You'll want to have plenty of them, in a mixed variety if possible. By the time you know that you're going to be attacked, you won't be able to build them fast enough!

Good luck out there. :)

WG Cells Community Manager

#3 Zath

Zath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Australia

Posted 25 August 2016 - 21:05

In most games defenses tend to be underpowered and ineffective. They die easy, do far less damage than they should and you lose a ton of power when attacked. It's kinda like sitting behind sand bags in an air strike.. Certainly hope it's different in OpNewEarth though :)

Edited by Zath, 25 August 2016 - 21:06.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: