Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 11 December 2017 - 14:36

Hi all,

We've been listening to your feedback on the forum and realise that people would like too have their Christmas Special Offer orders delivered before the Double XP event.

Rather than change the date of the Double XP event, we're going to now deliver any Christmas Special Offer orders placed until 12:00 GMT on Friday, 15th December 2017 by 14:00 GMT on Friday, 15th December 2017.

Note that any orders placed after 12:00 GMT on Friday, 15th December 2017 will be delivered on the 22nd December 2017.

#2 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 14:39

Fair compromise.

#3 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 14:40

Sounds good. Thanks for the response hoof and also for taking the feedback on board and making a change.

On a different note it's great to see you on the forum. It's reassuring to say the least that you are still around.

How's that foot? :P

Edited by Josh1404, 11 December 2017 - 14:41.

#4 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 11 December 2017 - 14:41

How's that foot? :P

Think it's ok now, but still sore sometimes :(

#5 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 14:43

A lot better but still sore sometimes :(

Sucks. But good that it's getting better.

#6 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 14:47

Odds of guild daily quests being added in due time?

#7 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 15:21

Stop kicking the staff up the arse might help no matter how tempting lol

#8 voragivis

voragivis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 15:42

hmmm bought fsp.says delivery date 22nd of december :D

#9 Bluetail

Bluetail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 December 2017 - 16:12

This is what I was hoping for just, remember to give two weeks notice next year. It prob thew alot of people off since it was so early.  

Can you also make sure that you dont add EoC content midway into the event? That was a very dirty move you pulled last time which impacted those EoC that hunted early, not to mentioned the current stam flash sale that came only at the end. This year please add all the content just before DXP starts and have the flash sale on day one or through the whole event if you plan to have one.

Insanity is when the sobbing slowly turns into laughter...

#10 nailbiter

nailbiter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 16:26

Great decision! I like it. Shows good buisness sense and flexibility. So lets not get greedy here and milk the cow dry.

#11 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 16:32

Please add this and that and this and that and don’t forget about this as it’ll be mean of you to manage the game the way you want as it’s the game you created. Give it a rest people they pushed your delivery date up be grateful.. never ends... truly feel bad for HCS for the way they get treated and talked to.

Have a Merry Christmas HCS!

And thank you for the work you do put into this game

Thanks also for even giving us a double xp event / offers / Seasonal Titan event / LE Event / LE Dragons event

( yeah people I believe they do enough for us )

Cheers!

#12 stimpysam

stimpysam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 December 2017 - 16:41

Brilliant solution! This way everyone's happy, players and HCS. Everything stays more or less on schedule with minimum disruption to timetable or game code. Thank you for listening to, and acting on player feedback.

#13 Emperor Sidd

Emperor Sidd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 16:50

Please add this and that and this and that and don’t forget about this as it’ll be mean of you to manage the game the way you want as it’s the game you created. Give it a rest people they pushed your delivery date up be grateful.. never ends... truly feel bad for HCS for the way they get treated and talked to.

Have a Merry Christmas HCS!

And thank you for the work you do put into this game

Thanks also for even giving us a double xp event / offers / Seasonal Titan event / LE Event / LE Dragons event

( yeah people I believe they do enough for us )

Cheers!

I agree with you but everyone is dancing around and avoiding to mention the obvious about why Christmas packs were to be delivered after Dxp. 

The people complaining are the ones that have put in money. These are higher value stakeholders compared to your average player. The more important a stakeholder is the more important it is to listen to them. But otherwise bunch of people have mentioned their issues about gvg or seasonal titans or even high level potions. Look where those went. Them changing the constraints of game to keep the players happy would be what you are referring to :)

#14 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 17:12

I am sure it will be sore for a while. Hope it gets better.

Thanks for the decision. I wish you all at HCS a Merry Christmas

#15 iceman66

iceman66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 18:13

Hi all,

We've been listening to your feedback on the forum and realise that people would like too have their Christmas Special Offer orders delivered before the Double XP event.

Rather than change the date of the Double XP event, we're going to now deliver any Christmas Special Offer orders placed until 12:00 GMT on Friday, 15th December 2017 by 14:00 GMT on Friday, 15th December 2017.

Note that any orders placed after 12:00 GMT on Friday, 15th December 2017 will be delivered on the 22nd December 2017.

Thank you, Hoof!  We appriciate all you do and know you are busy.

#16 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 19:14

Thank you Hoof,  Thank you Grim.

#17 fallengerm

fallengerm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 19:31

yay do double exp event and then off to watch the new stars wars movie great way to celebrate the weekend :D

#18 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 11 December 2017 - 20:16

I agree with you but everyone is dancing around and avoiding to mention the obvious about why Christmas packs were to be delivered after Dxp. 

The people complaining are the ones that have put in money. These are higher value stakeholders compared to your average player. The more important a stakeholder is the more important it is to listen to them. But otherwise bunch of people have mentioned their issues about gvg or seasonal titans or even high level potions. Look where those went. Them changing the constraints of game to keep the players happy would be what you are referring to :)

I feel I donated plenty in the years before my husband died and my finances changed.  I was not in favor of this change, but I accept it as I do more often than not when Hoof makes a decision about his game.  I feel it's not about me, but all of us.   I'm happy for those that got their way in this matter.  The break in tradition makes me a little sad.  Guess I'm too old to feel comfortable with such change.....

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#19 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 20:52

Thanks Hoof. And all the best to HCS over the festive holidays.

Breaking what tradition? Gifts after XP event?

Au contraire mon ami.

Last year the XP event started 20/12/2016 and ran for 72 hours.

https://forums.hunte...showtopic=74873

The Christmas Special Offer gifts for this year were delivered on 20/12/16

https://forums.hunte...showtopic=74933

And if they were delivered around this date in previous years players would have received them during the XP event if not before.

Cheers.

wil72

#20 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 11 December 2017 - 22:32

WHY ?

Edited by activeh1, 11 December 2017 - 22:54.

5aZzW0p.png,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: