Photo

MacBook Big Sur Game not Launching

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rydell

Rydell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 07:11

It seems for me,  after installing Big Sur on MacBook Pro Eldevin will not launch! The launch window just hangs & won't show the game? Any one else had problems?

Edited by Rydell, 14 November 2020 - 07:11.

#2 Fizban

Fizban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 November 2020 - 12:05

It seems for me,  after installing Big Sur on MacBook Pro Eldevin will not launch! The launch window just hangs & won't show the game? Any one else had problems?

Hi Rydell

I found this on the web. maybe it will help

7. Apps are not launching on Big Sur

On the first day of the official Big Sur release, many users experienced problems with applications after they upgraded their Macs. Some reported apps not launching on Big Sur, while others complained about both programs and computers running slower than usual.

As it occurred, there was a problem with Apple's Online Certificate Status Protocol that failed to validate digital certificates for software on Macs. It disabled Apple's Gatekeeper, which in turn couldn't validate apps.

If you experience a similar problem again, first check whether everything's okay with the Apple Servers. Visit the official Apple Support system status page for the latest updates.

sorry about the colour, C&P'd it

Edited by Kezza, 15 November 2020 - 12:05.

I can tolerate ignorance, but i cannot stand stupidity

the past can't be altered, the future can't be controlled, live for the here and now

#3 Rydell

Rydell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 November 2020 - 12:35

Thank you Kezza but it seems confusing to me I guess it's a problem with Apple but I think I can't be the only one running macOS Big Sur and Eldevin I do hope that Hunted Cow can update Eldevin so it starting working again on macOS Big Sur

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: