Torval's Content

There have been 8 items by Torval (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#903188 [Important] Can't connect to the Terra (EU) server?!

Posted by Torval on 21 November 2014 - 16:39 in Game Help

Okay, that's fine. I wasn't sure if that was intended behavior or not. I had no problems with latency or server/client performance last night. The game ran smoothly.

#903041 [Important] Can't connect to the Terra (EU) server?!

Posted by Torval on 21 November 2014 - 05:36 in Game Help

I'm a US player. I see Terra and am defaulting to Zephyr, but I no longer see Viridian (however it's spelled) as a US option. I haven't had to manage ports in my firewall or router.

#901927 Make bags account bound not char bound

Posted by Torval on 18 November 2014 - 19:57 in Suggestions

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

speechless, seems unfair since not everyone can or will buy that so why not have some option for non steam players to buy it then.

+1 on the suggestion too...

It was on sale for $8 when I bought it off Steam. It includes an account mount too and riding skill for one character along with a cosmetic set (ninja). I thought it was worth the price just for the instant riding skill and mount with an account wide bag.

Definite +1 for the suggestion.

#901905 Should HCS add more Story Modes ?

Posted by Torval on 18 November 2014 - 19:06 in Suggestions

Let the reward be for one mode or another if for some crazy reason people are afraid the rewards are too high.

Like I said in the other thread, I'm not asking you to solo only, don't try and force me to group. And before you go off on the why are you playing an mmo tangent, just don't. I've been playing mmos since Lineage and if you don't get why forced grouping doesn't equal mmo then I'm not explaining it to you.

#899997 Playing on Steam Client (Black Screen)

Posted by Torval on 12 November 2014 - 03:38 in Bug Reports

I get this running through Steam mostly. I run Steam through wine (on Linux) so I figured it was due to that. The game freezes and then the screen goes black if I tab out of the screen. It does happen on the native Linux client too, but not as much since I installed Oracle Java and removed openjdk.

#899567 US west server

Posted by Torval on 10 November 2014 - 17:49 in Suggestions

Yes, thank you for looking into this. I would love a west coast server.

#899473 Problem with restarting the game using steam

Posted by Torval on 10 November 2014 - 09:15 in Bug Reports

I have this problem too. I running the Steam client through wine (via Play on Linux - PoL wine front end). My Eldevin client sometimes freezes and I can only exit by killing the PoL process which then kills Steam and Eldevin.

I thought maybe this is a problem because I'm running it through wine. I'm going to try another renderer other than newt to see if it fixes the problem. I really want to run the client through Steam for the achieves and such.

#846321 Eldevin Subscriptions

Posted by Torval on 04 February 2014 - 23:19 in Knowledge Base

How do I check my payment method? I might want to change the card I'm using to pay for the subscription. Would I just cancel my sub and then resubscribe with the card I want to use? If I do that within the 48 hours grace period will I keep my accumulated point bonus?

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: