redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 18 November 2014 - 20:32

Old post on founder's bag stated if added bigger bag then Founder's Would get free upgrade,

Issue still possible, 16 Large bag's what do with these bag's waste destoruy 1500 EP.

Problem I do not think has been raised yet... say I buy the max amount possible of Large Backpacks to fill my inventory slots and stash slots on my Main character.

Now in the future they release new "Larger" Backpacks.

If I then want to improve my mains inventory space, I have to destroy 16 Backpacks that cost me 1500 EP each? just to upgrade to the new ones.

If they were not character bound, I could at least pass my old Large Backpacks to an alt.

cover's most of the issue at least with founder's pack's Old post get free upgrade. Issue is with other bag's 16 slot's 16 bag's

Now say with steam pack, 17 what do with pack swape out one large for steam now have 1 large bag with no home and 1500 EP Delima take care of space limited. why need lose space when could be use.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: