logged off in despair

#22 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 19:53

Sorry to inform you all. It's just got worse. Everyone in my guild is upset too :(

#23 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 20:12

I had gotten used to hunting pretty much lag free. Crunch the numbers, kill the mobs and watch the wee red bar move nice and smoothly along. Not so this time. The lag, for me, was particularly bad today around 19.32 server time. Hard refresh helped initially but it didn't take long for the action list to freeze up again. Hopefully this is a quick fix as the lag until just recently, for me at least, has been minimal.

Cheers.

wil72

#24 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 20:34

Up to 10 second page loads! This has gotten bad. Ask what info you need Hoof to troubleshoot but something is wrong and needs to be addressed.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#25 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 15 January 2017 - 20:44

Up to 10 second page loads! This has gotten bad. Ask what info you need Hoof to troubleshoot but something is wrong and needs to be addressed.

Was just gonna post that ... Just tried going from homepage to profile and it took about 10 seconds.

Cloudflare shows no problems, I'm getting an average 24ms ping to www.huntedcow.com but the response on loads / movement from the site are ... not to put too fine a point on it ... appalling, and have been since I started the thread. It's not ALL the time, but it is MOST of the time ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#26 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 21:33

I can't even get the page to load

Got in now

Edited by yotwehc, 15 January 2017 - 22:01.

#27 DragonDave

DragonDave

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 23:54

Something is wrong with game for sure. It took me over 2 hours to move 800 spaces last night for the Daily Quest. I could move 5-7 spaces & then the screen would not reload. I would hit the refresh tab & watch the wheel spin & spin & then hit stop & hit refresh again & then it would load. Lots of black screens & I keep getting the message Fallen Sword page is not working or Fallen Sword is not responding. It makes no difference if the Helper is enabled or not. I can't even imagine trying to hunt with the game acting like this.

#28 DragonDave

DragonDave

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 23:56

I am having ALL THE SAME PROBLEMS that everybody has mentioned here. 

#29 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 00:17

Here too. It's a real issue :P

#30 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 01:12

I've just checked on everything at our end, all seems well. Possibly a network issue? The game doesn't seem to be running slowly for me.

I checked all the servers and they all seems to be running well - it's usually pretty obvious when we check them if one of them is playing up.

well I am glad I am not the only one saying I told you so. We have all told you so. The game is going better for me off and on now but the last few days has been hell. Right after the update.

#31 dragon4u

dragon4u

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 01:45

Even with the lag is anyone else having problems with advertisements popping up and some words in game are colored like Birght Blue?

#32 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 03:03

Even with the lag is anyone else having problems with advertisements popping up and some words in game are colored like Birght Blue?

No... sounds like you are infected with adware. lol

#33 icd55mph

icd55mph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 04:46

I have been having the problems since the Game update. I have to stop loading the page that wasn't loading anyway and reload. Sometimes 5 or 6 times just to get a page to load. Then I get 5 or 6 to load no problem. Then back to not loading. The game is unplayable like this. I have submitted a ticket also but hope they answer faster than the last one. 28 days

#34 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:23

30 minutes just to walk 500 tiles just now!

Totally unworkable

#35 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 15:52

No reply from the Devs...

#36 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 19:23

maybe these posts haven't reached them yet ;)

#37 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 00:21

OK, does it have something to do with the curvature of the earth? Or what? Been on for a couple hours almost. Lag has gotten bad here again. Over the last 30 mins. Wheels turning. Pages not loading. I don't know. Seems like something I would not want to advertise

#38 DragonDave

DragonDave

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 00:48

My computer at my office is running the game just fine. But my home computer won't reload the screens. If I hit Stop loading this screen & then click Reload it will usually reload but not every time. I can do a couple of screen change & then bam it won't load the new screen until I hit the Stop Loading tab & then hit the Reload tab. & sometimes that doesn't even work & I get the Fallen Sword is not responding page.

#39 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:27

still 2-5 second page loads for me :(

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#40 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:22

Going to take a look into this today!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users