#21 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 20:40

Blah

TL:DR cooldown is shit. Why gimp people who excel at something. If so gimp every other aspect please. Ya'll quick to defend it but have you even seen the effect of tp and titan doubler? Its literally insane.

Edited by EpicPiety, 15 July 2017 - 20:42.

#22 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 15 July 2017 - 20:44

gxp stays the same at every guild, can you quote marys post?

I read her post again, do not see that part you are talking about

She wants the GXP from advisor and guild home page to match, correct?   The only time these are different is if one has left a guild and returned to it.   There are only 2 ways that they can match in this instance.  Either the advisor no longer tracks previous accumulated GXP, or that historic GXP is restored when one returns.   I'm *assuming* she wants the latter, and as I cannot ask her personally, somebody else will need to.

Edited by BadPenny, 15 July 2017 - 20:48.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#23 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 20:47

How about this no CD... But your limited to 1 secure per titan per week... You can still accumulate tkp though. That so meaning if a guild is CD for securing a titan they can only kill 50% of a titans hp and gain tkp for it. Idk something. Pretty boring being totally locked out. You get unlimited tkp cash outs tho

#24 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 20:49

Or a CD that you gain Titan kills half as fast... Meaning your restricted to like 2x hp per hit opposed to 4x hp per hit. Only if you already secured that titan for the week. There are so many different avenues to go about this rather than stopping activity to do with it all together.

Edited by EpicPiety, 15 July 2017 - 20:49.

#25 Altiger

Altiger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 20:53

She wants the GXP from advisor and guild home page to match, correct?   The only time these are different is if one has left a guild and returned to it.   There are only 2 ways that they can match in this instance.  Either the advisor no longer tracks previous accumulated GXP, or that historic GXP is restored when one returns.   I'm *assuming* she wants the latter, and as I cannot ask her personally, somebody else will need to.

I understood that she wanted the latter too but where did you read that the gxp stays the same at every guild?

the guild advisor is not the same at every guild

Edited by Altiger, 15 July 2017 - 20:56.

#26 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 21:18

Nm ;-p

Edited by yotwehc, 15 July 2017 - 21:19.

#27 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 15 July 2017 - 21:34

This is an international game. Timezones. Titans spawn random.

Very true - and seasonals spawn with a much more increased frequency ...

Or, just make it that Player A and Player B get the drop from the next seasonal, regardless of who actually kills it and then, for the next seasonal, Player C and Player D get the drop etc etc etc.

Edited by Pardoux, 15 July 2017 - 21:38.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#28 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 21:45

Very true - and seasonals spawn with a much more increased frequency ...

Or, just make it that Player A and Player B get the drop from the next seasonal, regardless of who actually kills it and then, for the next seasonal, Player C and Player D get the drop etc etc etc.

Sounds great on paper. It's just one of those things.

#29 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 22:56

I can't believe I see so many post always trying to change the game. I guess none of you will be happy. Until it's just a few select left. Then when it's just then. Will it come down to who spent the most to decide what changes next?

#30 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 July 2017 - 00:27

I understood that she wanted the latter too but where did you read that the gxp stays the same at every guild?

I didn't say that at all.... I asked a question.   

Mainly if this happens (I actually foresee a "nope" and a lock from BG on Monday),  how would earned GXP be applied to those that hop from guild to guild for whatever reason?

Since GXP determines level of guild, this change would impact that, adversely imho.....  

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#31 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:20

Mary I to would love a more equal way for everyone to hunt seasonal's, but this is not the way to do it.

-Too many ways to exploit this for other aspects of the game. (1 way already pointed out with taking guild bounties)

-Also isnt there a 7 day waiting period when joining a new guild before you can hunt titans?

No matter what you suggest to get more people involved in larger guilds its pretty evident that the players in smaller guilds do not want the extra competition and want to continue to get their easy drops after a few days. Simply because there are not enough titan hunting guilds as a whole to have large competition for the whole events.

The seasonals practically spawn every hr. Cant we just make the guild cooldowns less like 24-48 hrs (Better yet Make the reset coordinate with the ladder reset to make it random, each ladder reset lets all the guilds able to participate again)

Edited by Leos3000, 16 July 2017 - 02:20.

#32 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 04:06

Mary I to would love a more equal way for everyone to hunt seasonal's, but this is not the way to do it.

-Too many ways to exploit this for other aspects of the game. (1 way already pointed out with taking guild bounties)

-Also isnt there a 7 day waiting period when joining a new guild before you can hunt titans?

No matter what you suggest to get more people involved in larger guilds its pretty evident that the players in smaller guilds do not want the extra competition and want to continue to get their easy drops after a few days. Simply because there are not enough titan hunting guilds as a whole to have large competition for the whole events.

The seasonals practically spawn every hr. Cant we just make the guild cooldowns less like 24-48 hrs (Better yet Make the reset coordinate with the ladder reset to make it random, each ladder reset lets all the guilds able to participate again)

Or just make guilds lose half the TD benefit after a secure.

#33 Lsrpm

Lsrpm

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:23

Or just make guilds lose half the TD benefit after a secure.

Eh, This entire idea seems pretty sketch. Dont get me wrong I would love to be able to hunt titans freely without the worry of a CD but its just completely unfair. Cooldown was implemented for a reason.

Before cooldowns became a thing you would see the same 2-3 guilds securing titans...and it didnt change till the cooldown happened.

uwClls8.png

#34 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 16 July 2017 - 09:22

deleted cause its just plan silly

Edited by activeh1, 16 July 2017 - 11:44.

5aZzW0p.png,

#35 apedde

apedde

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:10

I only read mary post

titan hunts is guild vs guild, good

marys idea is guild vs guild, good

hoofmaster program this quickly, then I create my guild and hunt alone in my guild

afraid of 1 player alone in a guild give you more titan competition? lol

before I enter big guild I secured in my guild alone every titan in season, wait 2 days because 1900-2000 players online, then I secure every titan, no player or only 1 enemy titan hunter, now 215 players online, one tenth players online, very easy

hoofmaster and zorg want more active players and good for game, they can program this quickly

soon this crazy monkey alone in guild hunt against all guilds, be afraid because now you have more competition lol

#36 apedde

apedde

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:20

really? you see this now lol

call hoofmaster or zorg, they program it fast and better for game

problem is to get hoofmaster or zorg, last time I talk to hoofmaster was august 2015, good luck

#37 apedde

apedde

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:33

and I am slow titan hunter but be afraid of me because I will be alone in guild against you but I have teleport and titan doubler lol

#38 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:15

so what we will do is take away the cooldown so your "big guilds" and there egos can claim them all and brag about getting the most ,cooldowns being there for awhile they not going to change it ,so please think up another way to get around it so they can say no to  that as well

Edited by activeh1, 16 July 2017 - 11:45.

5aZzW0p.png,

#39 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:03

Sorry Mary, but to me this seems like an effort to try and sneak the "tkp going to the player, not the guild" idea in via the backdoor, and I am pretty sure the cows will see it the same way. Not that I disagree with that idea, but I do with this.

hi kit :)

my suggestion is to "match the GXP shown on the Guild Advisor to the GXP on guild page"

please code it that the "GXP seen in the Guild Advisor" = "current GXP on guild page" !!!

you seem to be talking about those "1-man-guilds" / small guilds which have been Titan Hunting for YEARS, this is nothing new & if you check out most players guild size who are against my idea you will notice that they are either "1-man-guilds" / small guilds who would have to put more "effort" due to more Player activity / competition !!!

again, I am not suggesting something "new" (that players are able to leave their guild in order to Titan Hunt which was impossible before due to game mechanics, its already possible, my suggestion just enables a lot more players to be able to do the SAME too => increase Player activity => more competition => good for the game in general since more players can participate in the Titan Event :)

what for instance, should stop me from jumping outta the guild, clear the bounties on guild member, only to join again? (I'd love to do that, mind you :wub: )

again, ALL I am suggesting is this:

please code it that the "GXP seen in the Guild Advisor" = "current GXP on guild page" !!!

you can already do this NOW, in this "current system" so my suggestion did NOT create it at all, its already there !!!

infact PvPers have reported this (incl. me a few times years ago but nothing done so far, BigGrim can verify this)

How about players who left a guild before this takes place would that info still be there? 

That would be interesting to see.

I will tell you how the Guild Advisor has been working since it was implemented (this has NOTHING to do with my suggestion)

I will take your character as an EXAMPLE because you were in my guild before:

you are NOT in my guild anymore so when I look at the Guild Advisor I obviously do not see anything related to you !!!

you are currently in the guild "Problem 6" & when you look at your Guild Advisor you will see the same amount of GXP (69 bil) as shown at your guild page (69 bil) !!!

NOW let's assume you return to your previous guild:

the amount of GXP on your guild page would be ZERO BUT your Guild Advisor would show the amount of GXP you had BEFORE you left !!!

hope that answers your question & again, what I explained to you had ZERO to do with my suggestion, I only explained how the Guild Advisor works regarding GXP !!!

please feel free to ask if you have any more questions :)

answer this

I leave my guild to hunt seasons titans, after the event ends I get back to my guild

after coming back is my gxp the same before I left my guild?

well you already answered your question in your next posts yourself BUT here we go ....

with my suggestion YES, your GXP you worked for years on (FSPs / donations / .......) will not be lost since my suggestion is to automatically tie / match the GXP shown in the Guild Advisor to the GXP shown on the guild page !!!

if you are not in your guild (where you hunted & earned the GXP) then obviously your guild will get ZERO GXP !!!

for some players more player competition is a bad thing and are against marys idea

how can more player competition be a bad thing?

it's a matter of perspective:

for those who do not want to put more effort or any competition then they will obviously not agree with my suggestion

for those who were unable to hunt a single Seasonal Titan during the Titan Event BUT will NOW be able to finally take part in an Event will agree with my suggestion

either way I do not blame them at all & not everyone has the same viewpoint !!!

obviously the Guild Advisor is NOT the same at every guild !!!

you get GXP in the guild you hunted in !!!

Edited by mary4ever, 16 July 2017 - 12:05.

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#40 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 13:53

of course they can if the guild is amenable. Have a roster, perhaps, that player X and Y can hunt this new seasonal, and then next time, player A and B can.

quoted some several posts

let's go with your idea pardoux, I will take my guild as an EXAMPLE:

the lvl 1750 Colossal Glittering Snowball is dropped from a Seasonal Titan, atm my guild has over 66 players who are over lvl 1750, can wear it, can hunt the Seasonal Titan, ......

obviously everyone would want the 1750 rune !!!

(following pardouxs suggestion)

let's assume my guild manages to get 2 secures, no, let's be generous & say my guild manages to get 3 secures per Seasonal Event !!!

let's "assume" everyone will accept without fighting that each year 3 players will get the rune

let's "assume" everyone will even accept the order when he / she will get their rune

let's "assume" everyone will accept without fighting who is able to titan hunt each year

after all those "assumptions" & "everything works out perfectly" it will take 22 years for everyone to get their rune, 22 years LOL !!!

you know very well that your suggestion simply does not really work (nobody in his right mind would wait years, even 22 years for an epic) & that is why the vast majority of players, especially in "big / top" guilds simply go offline / inactive during the Titan Events & IMHO Events should NOT exclude anyone, everyone should be able to participate which my suggestion enables to those who want to smile.png !!!

in this thread post here => https://forums.hunte...e=2#entry982412

you said that your guild mates leaves to create a guild of his own and secures them that way, you are already in a very small guild & if even a guild mate leaves & on top of that secures Seasonal Titans then it only "reinforces" leos next post:

why else would a player leave his already very small guild to solo hunt Seasonal Titans if there is "no" / "hardly any" competiton, does not make sense + your guild mate is not the only one, I know a couple of friends who leave their already very small guild for the Seasonal Titan Events !!!

EVERYONE who has hunted the Seasonal Titans in the last 3 years (especially last year) fully knows that there is "hardly any" competition just after a few hours after the Event starts, this is no secret + can be easily verified by HCS from their "data logs" / end !!!

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: