Aceshunter's Content

There have been 21 items by Aceshunter (Search limited from 19-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#985263 New Titan idea.

Posted by Aceshunter on 23 September 2017 - 12:19 in General Discussion

Maybe they should tweak the current titan system a bit... some titans are kept alive for weeks because of the +50% kill goal... .I do not think there should be a cooldown for titans if a guild buys the epic item.  That way the titans would be killed a lot faster than now is the case.  The cooldown for a +50% kill may be kept, I do not see issues with that.

And maybe the cows could introduce a new kind of creature.  There are a lot of games nowadays that throw in special events like spawning one big ass creature with a huuuuuuuge health point stat for a couple of hours and the rewards are then divided according to the percentage of contribution either by player or by guild.  Those events are obviously announced way ahead so people can save up some stamina for it.

#985246 New Titan idea.

Posted by Aceshunter on 22 September 2017 - 17:14 in General Discussion

A very good idea of  yghorbeviahn, however... 
what is the point of releasing a new titan if it will spawn in area 3764 and only 200 players can reach it?!

Or... what is the point of releasing  a new titan in area 1 and only players from level 2500 and above will be able to kill it due to the stats it has?!

I am curious about further suggestions to get the attention of HCS concerning this idea ;-)

#980507 Potion Bazaar Changed?

Posted by Aceshunter on 05 May 2017 - 18:15 in Game Content

Yes... the potion bazaar can be updated... not a big thing to do with all the expertise in this game :-).

* The choice for getting a message in your player log each time the bazaar resets.

* Maybe just a countdown clock for when the bazaar will be reset.

* Some potion changes and/or cost changes

* Alter the number of potions in the current market choice

#980506 Suggestion - Player's Composing Level on Bio

Posted by Aceshunter on 05 May 2017 - 18:08 in General Discussion

Finally !

#979995 408 Request Time-out

Posted by Aceshunter on 21 April 2017 - 17:37 in General Discussion

Site is unavailable...

#978152 Fallensword website down?! (21st of March 2017)

Posted by Aceshunter on 21 March 2017 - 21:29 in General Discussion

Hi guys,

are you also getting this message :

Failed to connect: Master Database [10.132.128.119]

This has happened to me so often when I am buffed up doing a hunt or doing a global event.

I hope it will be solved soon... .

Aceshunter

#977942 Darksun Reborn VI

Posted by Aceshunter on 16 March 2017 - 21:38 in General Discussion

I got the same daily quest too but sadly different reward

Daily Quest
[ Common ]
Defeat 200 Dragon creatures
0 / 200
Gain +525 Current Stamina

Only 25 dragon creatures less and it's just a common DQ... so sad...

#977285 Darksun Reborn VI

Posted by Aceshunter on 01 March 2017 - 20:47 in General Discussion

Now this was great timing :

Daily Quest
Legendary ]
Defeat 225 Dragon creatures
225 / 225
Gain +688 Reserve Stamina

#977284 Skill Tree

Posted by Aceshunter on 01 March 2017 - 20:46 in Game Content

Well... I did not want to push my luck on this  :lol:

#977163 Skill Tree

Posted by Aceshunter on 26 February 2017 - 10:29 in Game Content

Egami, I know, that's why I am shaking the tree a little bit this way  ^_^

#977130 Skill Tree

Posted by Aceshunter on 25 February 2017 - 14:24 in Game Content

From time to time there have been some updates on the Skill Tree in Fallen Sword, but it feels that the cows have forgotten about it these last couple of months, so, just to give them a little reminder, I have some suggestions for them to inspire them  :D, just for fun of course. Don't shoot them off as I know they are not all very innovative :

Clone : +0.01% per point chance to clone all normal and champion creatures on the current tile after you have killed one creature on that tile.

Titan Slayer : +0.2% per point reduction of damage, attack, defence and armor to titans.

Super Elite Slayer : +0.1% per point reduction of damage, attack, defence and armor to elites. PVP Lord +0.01% to your defense for every point earned in your current pvp rating.   The more points you have put in this skill, the longer its duration.

Arena Lord : the number of your arena wins is added to your attack.   The more points you have put in this skill, the longer its duration.

SE Lord : The number of your SE kills is added to your damage.   The more points you have put in this skill, the longer its duration.

Monster Lord : +1% of your kill streak total is added to your armor.   The more points you have put in this skill, the longer its duration.

Russian Roulette : When hunting without Summon Shield Imp activated, you gain 0.1% per point extra xp from killing creatures.

Safehouse : When this skill is activated, last ditch does not kick in and your Summon Shield Imp is not active any more so that a monster is about to kill your character, it will teleport you back to Krul Island. Your kill streak remains unaffected.

Common Incentive : +0.05% per point added to attack and damage if every piece of equipped gear is common.

Divine Shrine : +0.01% per point added to defense and armor for every relic your guild controls.

Hyper Teleport : You can teleport from one passage way to another without a cooldown period.

Guild Assistance : For every guild member that is currently online you get +0,001% extra damage and attack   The more points you have put in this skill, the longer its duration.

Gold Digger : For every guild member that is currently online you get +0,05% extra gold for killing a creature.   The more points you have put in this skill, the longer its duration.

Frag Hoarder : +0.1% per point chance of keeping a frag stash when it has been opened.

Magic Composer : +0.1% per point chance of doubling the number of frags when breaking down an item.

Maybe they could even inspire some players to think of some new skills.

Have a great weekend all.

B) Aceshunter B) .

#976902 super elite quests

Posted by Aceshunter on 19 February 2017 - 13:06 in Game Content

This is the last normal quest I did not finish yet... have walked the 4 maps 2 times now, still no sign of the SE :-)

#974983 List of Daily Quests

Posted by Aceshunter on 06 January 2017 - 18:58 in General Discussion

[ Legendary ]
Travel 1200 tiles
0 / 1200
Gain +2,375 Current Stamina

Eeeeeuuuuuuuuh... okay... my tile counter just jumped from around 1050/1200 back to
[ Legendary ]
Travel 1200 tiles
985 / 1200
Stating that I can't move more than one tile at once...

So now I am forced to agree with other posts in the forum from people that are saying that walking around the map causes

big errors without any reason.  I am just walking around using the arrows on my keyboard... I do not even cut corners by moving diagonally.

BigGrim... is there a solution underway?  Now I have lost about 85 stamina (the error has occurred more than one time).

Any ideas or suggestions to avoid this?

#974971 List of Daily Quests

Posted by Aceshunter on 06 January 2017 - 17:42 in General Discussion

[ Legendary ]
Travel 1200 tiles
0 / 1200

#973226 List of Daily Quests

Posted by Aceshunter on 07 December 2016 - 18:23 in General Discussion

Daily Quest
[ Legendary ]
Travel 600 tiles
0 / 600
Gain +1,250 Current Stamina

#972485 Composing question?

Posted by Aceshunter on 27 November 2016 - 13:31 in General Discussion

Composing is such a nice addition to the game that there are so many options that could be added to make it the best feature ever in Fallen Sword:

* Would it not be nice that while you are setting up a potion, that next to the total frag cost, the duration and gold cost, the earned XP would be mentioned?

*  Would it not be nice that besides the collect potion, you could choose a folder in which you could store your potion or you could select send to another player?

* Would it not be nice that you could see how many free templates are still available to prevent you are making a template that can't be saved?

* Would it not be nice that you could choose how many potions you want to make from a template instead of having only the option of making the total number of free potion slots?

* Would it not be nice that you could simply select multiple skills at once instead of having to pick one by one?

* Would it not be nice that the max number of skill level is chosen instead of you having to insert the skill level you want?

* Would it not be nice that you could save a template without actually having to make it (this could save so much time while setting up your next composing pots...)

* Would it not be nice that when you choose a certain template and the number of potions you want to make of it in the main composing screen, that you can see how much gold and how many frags that there will be consumed?

just a few of my thoughts about composing...

kind regards

#972420 Double Composing XP XV!

Posted by Aceshunter on 24 November 2016 - 15:20 in General Discussion

biggrin.pngcool.pngbiggrin.png Twooooooo thumbs up for HCS :D B) :D

#970430 Game Update v2.92

Posted by Aceshunter on 16 October 2016 - 11:17 in General Discussion

Daily Quest
[ Rare ]
Travel 800 tiles
800 / 800
Gain +1,430 Current Stamina

*ka-ching*

#970387 Game Update v2.92

Posted by Aceshunter on 15 October 2016 - 10:55 in General Discussion

Daily Quest Collected!   You have successfully collected the reward: Gain +400 Reserve Stamina

#970383 Game Update v2.92

Posted by Aceshunter on 15 October 2016 - 10:48 in General Discussion

I don't know what you guys think of this one :

Daily Quest
[ Common ]
Travel 200 tiles
0 / 200
Gain +400 Reserve Stamina

If I could get this one everyday, I would be in Fallen Sword heaven :D B) :D

#969468 disabling log messages composing potions

Posted by Aceshunter on 24 September 2016 - 11:25 in General Discussion

Oh my god... this is so funny, all those years I did not pay any attention to those buttons above the log messages... now my searches for certain logs will go much smoother, thank you guys B)

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: