Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 October 2016 - 18:05

Hi all,

We've just further improved Daily Quests by adding 2 new quest types, quest rarity (Common, Rare & Legendary) and several new rewards. Enjoy! :)

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 18:09

Thank  you Hoof.  :)

#3 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 18:09

Sounds intriguing. Legendary rewards sound like my kind of rewards. 

Can't wait to see what this is about. Assuming this will take effect in the next daily quest we get available? :)

#4 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 18:11

My next quest comes live at 5 pm my time, about 6 hours from now. lol

I still like these. :)

#5 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 18:13

Great. Looking forward to it

#6 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 October 2016 - 18:14

Assuming this will take effect in the next daily quest we get available? :)

Exactly right! :)

#7 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 18:20

So now we have 6 quest types?

1. Kill x mobs y times (common)

2. Walk x tiles

3. Enter x number of Arenas

4. Attack x number of players

+

2 new yet to be seen.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#8 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 18:32

you forgot one..kill x se's ...but really how many viable different ways could this be done..if you can think of more tell them

my only suggestions- invent x times, craft x times, hell forge x times, scavenge x times

i think they have done a great job on the types...the rewards were not quite up to par..and they have now taken care of that...all good on the daily quests...i am ready for the daily events (competition)...great work cows..

#9 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 18:34

you forgot one..kill x se's ...but really how many viable different ways could this be done..if you can think of more tell them

That falls under the common kill x mobs y times don't you think?

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#10 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 18:34

Thank you very much for this. :)    It's fun.

#11 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 18:39

no..regular mobs..are found always where they can easily be hunted and daily done..se's are not always going to be where they should be at the time a person is hunting for them.....are not easily found..therefore,  daily not as easily done..there is your difference..

#12 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 18:50

well its listed as common i have kill 5 se for 225 tokens

#13 Calista

Calista

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 18:51

We were wondering why the rewards just looked bigger but nothing new. Thanks Hoof, looking forward to seeing what other rewards there are.

#14 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 October 2016 - 18:52

has the pvp 7 day active thing changed with this update ?? this is how it is described.. but i just hit someone inactive for 17 days and gained pvp prestige..

PvP Prestige is awarded for victories over other players (excluding PvP Arena and GvG) on attacks you initiate. Note you can only gain PvP Prestige from active players (last login < 7 days), if XP loss was applicable and only once in every 3 day period. PvP Prestige can be used to activate a skill on yourself to gain an additional xp boost!

the description needs changing so not to confuse when people are hitting for daily quests.. i thought i only had 3 targets to hit...

cheers leefy

#15 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 18:57

no..regular mobs..are found always where they can easily be hunted and daily done..se's are not always going to be where they should be at the time a person is hunting for them.....are not easily found..therefore,  daily not as easily done..there is your difference..

With the definition of kill x mobs y times we disagree. I consider them the same TYPE of quest. Easy in your definition is a relative term, hence the reason HCS hasn't asked players to kill too many.

[Signature removed]

#16 juggeranut

juggeranut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 19:06

For the stam rewards...could you possible give us the option of putting the stam in reserve or current?  Rather than doing a DQ for one or the other?  Or even partial stam in current and the rest in reserve? 

IE:  500 stam reward - 200 current/300 reserve

#17 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 19:24

So now we have 6 quest types?

1. Kill x mobs y times (common)

2. Walk x tiles

+

2 new yet to be seen.

1. From the post so far: tomato, tomato. 

I'd combine regular mobs with Champs.

Elites I'd separate because of spawning times (not sure if they got rid of the legendary one or not).

SEs could be on their own.

Titans as well.

Pretty much irrelevant. See it how you want to.

2. Walk x tiles

Under 2 yet to be seen:

I've got:

Rare. Invent 20 items for 13 max stam.

Anybody found the other theme?

Thanks HCS.

#18 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 October 2016 - 19:32

SE's are pretty darn easy to find - just look at the kill list, check out the oldest kill for how long ago it was and then take it from there. If the oldest kill was, say, 12 hrs ago, and the SE you want to go for isn't on the kill list, there's a REALLY good chance it's on it's spawn map ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#19 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 21:15

Post your LE's interested to see :). Nice update like it.

#20 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 22:39

SE's are pretty darn easy to find - just look at the kill list, check out the oldest kill for how long ago it was and then take it from there. If the oldest kill was, say, 12 hrs ago, and the SE you want to go for isn't on the kill list, there's a REALLY good chance it's on it's spawn map ;)

Wouldn't you say as easy as looking up Halloween seasonals in the USFG to figure out what Titans are out at that time. Oh wait, even though you have to kill a Statue of Gurgriss' Wrath (Titan) for the Spook Smashers II (Halloween) quest. It's not actually listed on the left as a requirement under the steps of the of the quest. Hmm still though...

Pretty easy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: