#1 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 August 2018 - 18:03

I have a matter Regarding Potions.

It would be better in my opinion if composing Hunting buffs Like AL and LIB nerfed to level 250 while buffing Inventing Hunting Buff Pots to level 300.

from 1 Point , composing is mostly a pvper way to get a higher level and timed active buffs specially power buffs he cant get because he cant level out of his band or doesnt want to... also Pvpers are the gold diggers, it should be their job for leveling with gold.

As for Hunting pots, its the most consumable pots for any guild. It would be great to encourage it again. People go farm or higher farmers and pay them then do the inventing and sell the hunting pots or guild tag them. it encourage in game trade since its the most usable buffs. Also Inventing is closely related to hunting.

That is to say we arent going to kill Composing, we are just nerfing hunting related Buffs. While aiming Composing more onto the power boosting related buffs maybe power up conserve too as a compensation since pvpers consume stam like crazy on ladder or Add TH and Merchant level 200 for Composers as the compensation for this nerf since ..

Namely nerf AL become level 250 Max - LIB 250 - LF 400 Max - Stalker 200 - Doubler 500 while Add AL and LIB level 300 in a Pot , LF 750 in a Pot or make two pots for that 250 and 750, add a New Doubler level 1K for inventing , Conserve 300 for inventing, Stalker 300, maybe Overkill 250..

so we can Add a new Pot/Pots that have those Buffs but made through inventing... increasing the activity of players and making an in game trade between inventors and farmers , high levels and low levels, bring a reason to increase my component slots again.

Not to mention decrease the demand on frags and so on.

So to say levelers wont Just leave composing either, they ll rely on it to get SH , CA and composed power related pots. it is as i always said, levelers up that 3K+ level should find it a little hard to defeat the mobs like literally make each mob require a certain setup to be defeated...

Edited by atta222, 11 August 2018 - 18:09.

#2 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 August 2018 - 10:49

No. Composing is for all players, not just PvPers. Composing is working as we intended it. Furthermore, we are not altering something that so many people have worked towards and maxed.

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: