• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ikhaos

ikhaos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 17:02

Hoping to generate some ideas on a guild store (actual store). 

I believe it should be restricted to guild tagged potions. Namely composing. (Invented/Cave potions too?) I feel this will streamline the logistics on getting potions from the big composers to guild members. 

Basically there is a secondary storage list on the guild page. The seller sets the price of the potion and it is stored in the guild (store). The number of storage spaces (same/independent?) of current guild storage spaces. This would run parallel to the current store (free potions offered for hunting would reside there, personal use are purchased).

Also possibly a way for 'traveling' composers to store goods there as well? Approved by guild leaders of course. They would have specific access to the guilds page to store goods.

Edited by ikhaos, 12 August 2018 - 00:19.

#2 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 August 2018 - 17:24

Hoping to generate some ideas on a guild store (actual store).

I believe it should be restricted to potions. Namely composing. (Invented/Cave potions too?) I feel this will streamline the logistics on getting potions from the big composers to guild members.

Basically there is a secondary storage list on the guild page. The seller sets the price of the potion and it is stored in the guild (store). The number of storage spaces (same/independent?) of current guild storage spaces. This would run parallel to the current store (free potions offered for hunting would reside there, personal use are purchased).

Also possibly a way for 'traveling' composers to store goods there as well? Approved by guild leaders of course. They would have specific access to the guilds page to store goods.

I like that, at least work as a compensation for Guild composers and anti over-use policies. trade between guild members isnt bad either if both seller and buyer accepts it. Father and Son buy and sell between each other... brothers do too... nothing wrong with that... so why not make an in guild supply and demand for potions on composed pots turning each and every guild country of its own.

lets be true with each other here, there are guilds that have loads of composers but only guild leader supply free composed pots to newbies. some cant even handle it.

also why not make it so and even guild bank get tax on each transection!

Though i will have to say it wont work good on other potions, it ll affect the AH activity and guild members might buy the cheap guild pots and sell in the AH.. with how massive guild logs are, which until this moment has no filter option, it ll be hard to track and will be abused!

All in all, such a great idea you have!

Edited by atta222, 11 August 2018 - 17:26.

#3 ikhaos

ikhaos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 17:38

Though i will have to say it wont work good on other potions, it ll affect the AH activity and guild members might buy the cheap guild pots and sell in the AH.. with how massive guild logs are, which until this moment has no filter option, it ll be hard to track and will be abused!

Good catch. All potions would be guild tagged. This will keep the sticky fingers off the supply.

#4 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 August 2018 - 18:12

Good catch. All potions would be guild tagged. This will keep the sticky fingers off the supply.

I find it amazing tbh, in guild trade with tax on transection ecided by leadership and allowance to whether tade or not by leadership. really amazing. in any case most guilds have anti over use policy..

Also the Potion Maker who posts it can enter a dedicated Rank whom below cant take/buy or use the pots... that would be great... like a 1K Stam player using Free Maxed Composed Pots... kind brings me over the wall, not to mention the game doesnt have enough players to kick someone either... it just strains the guild leaders until it leads them to quitting lol

Edited by atta222, 11 August 2018 - 18:15.

#5 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 August 2018 - 18:16

and HCS wont lose much, they can make a dedicated Store for potions where guild can get space through upgrades... the more use of FSPs, the more they profit. the more they profit the more they can fund the game... nothing wrong with that lol

#6 ikhaos

ikhaos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 00:30

and HCS wont lose much, they can make a dedicated Store for potions where guild can get space through upgrades... the more use of FSPs, the more they profit. the more they profit the more they can fund the game... nothing wrong with that lol

Some of it should be recycled code so I'm hoping the cows will add this to there list. I'm sure its extensive xD

#7 goolsby7

goolsby7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 19:22

This sounds pretty solid to me. The only thing would be the invented potions, but that was touched upon with tagging left in place :P

Also the Potion Maker who posts it can enter a dedicated Rank whom below cant take/buy or use the pots... that would be great... like a 1K Stam player using Free Maxed Composed Pots... kind brings me over the wall, not to mention the game doesnt have enough players to kick someone either... it just strains the guild leaders until it leads them to quitting lol

I disagree with this however. The proposal is in favor of something of a shop system, which implies that a guildmate would have to purchase said composing pot. Which, if they are spending their hard earned gold on (or even fsp if that was implemented as well), means that obviously they want it. Just because someone only has 1000 stam shouldn't mean they don't get a chance to use a potion available for purchase like any other guild member. That just seems downright condescending to those players IMO. Sure, the higher level pots take more frags and gold, but that's why the costs can be put in to reflect said usage. Heck, in my guild a lot of us sends as many items we can from our hunts to those that compose to help out with casts and frags even if we aren't using the composing pots lol.

Gold / Kill peaks at about Level 310 or so - and then drops again twice - once at 1601 (from average 300g / kill with no doubler/mer/th to 250g / kill) and then again at at 1626 (down another 50g / kill to an average of 200g / kill)

#8 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:11

This sounds pretty solid to me. The only thing would be the invented potions, but that was touched upon with tagging left in place :P

I disagree with this however. The proposal is in favor of something of a shop system, which implies that a guildmate would have to purchase said composing pot. Which, if they are spending their hard earned gold on (or even fsp if that was implemented as well), means that obviously they want it. Just because someone only has 1000 stam shouldn't mean they don't get a chance to use a potion available for purchase like any other guild member. That just seems downright condescending to those players IMO. Sure, the higher level pots take more frags and gold, but that's why the costs can be put in to reflect said usage. Heck, in my guild a lot of us sends as many items we can from our hunts to those that compose to help out with casts and frags even if we aren't using the composing pots lol.

I assume you are right about that. In any case our Target is to limit over use and encourage other guild composers to compose to their guild mates not just the guild founders / leaders...

#9 goolsby7

goolsby7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:24

I assume you are right about that. In any case our Target is to limit over use and encourage other guild composers to compose to their guild mates not just the guild founders / leaders...

That makes the assumption that only guild founders/leaders are doing the composing~

Gold / Kill peaks at about Level 310 or so - and then drops again twice - once at 1601 (from average 300g / kill with no doubler/mer/th to 250g / kill) and then again at at 1626 (down another 50g / kill to an average of 200g / kill)

#10 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:31

That makes the assumption that only guild founders/leaders are doing the composing~

Not all guilds are the same. We have 2 Main composers in the gud ATM . One of them is the guild leader, whom can barely have the time and frags for hunting potions. Even if I wanted a Composed pot and said I ll pay him for it. He might apologize for the lack of spots and frags since his legendary frags consumption is high to the point that he can't waist it on other pots than hunting even if paid for .

That's why I opened a link to make Hunting more reliant on inventing pots. Less consumption of frags. Though the cows taking weakening Composing hunting pots while powering up inventions pots seriously since people already maxed there Composing. I thought a compensation with new buffs would do but looks like they don't agree with me on that.

So to sum up having other invention pots to be used in hunting , the removed Abit of the strain on legendary frags would always be an idea I support. Also it refresh the in game trade which is something many people find it fun and probably play the game just to try their merchanting skills.

#11 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:35

Also I believe that many of my guild mates have leveled his composing a little. You can't ask one to donate neither is it easy to ask for someone composing level then ask him about a certain composing pot you would like. It's not easy specially if that guild mate is a new recruit... So as a matter of encouragement, making this composing in guild Store. Ofc. guild leaders who want the pots to be free can always put it in store for 1 gold.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: