Skills marketplace suggestion.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Poll: Should we have a skills marketplace? (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Should we have a skills marketplace?

1. Yes (12 votes [80.00%])

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

2. No (2 votes [13.33%])

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

3. Maybe (1 votes [6.67%])

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 fs_silverwand

fs_silverwand
  • Guests

Posted 02 October 2007 - 23:55

Since people are trying to buy/sell skills anyway, what about having a skills marketplace like the fsp one? It would be for buyers and sellers. Each listing would have 1 skill, and because it's pointless to be buffed when you are not online, when someone uses the marketplace to give you a buff, it isn't activated straight away, but goes into a mailbox like the items one. Buffs could be lost if not collected within 24 hours or something as well. If someone buffs you then your listing goes and you have to put up a new one if you want another buff. Listing cost would have to be very low or nothing like the auction house, and have time limits so the marketplace isn't clogged with thousands of offers.

#2 fs_dapredator

fs_dapredator
  • Guests

Posted 02 October 2007 - 23:58

yes, i think it would make it easier for anyone involved, although it would get ultra crowded when noobs start selling level 5 buffs and so forth, maybe make a level restriction for it, like level 105-150 buffs only (adjust your self, make it lower if you want when playing)

#3 fs_bladeboss

fs_bladeboss
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2007 - 00:02

This has been talked about before, but never added. I like this idea and yes, it would be great if we could have a preferences page like in the AH.

#4 fs_asgenar

fs_asgenar
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2007 - 00:02

already suggested

#5 fs_silverwand

fs_silverwand
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2007 - 00:31

Oh well. Maybe someone could move this to the suggestions area? And I'm not really surprised if it has already been suggested. I guess that just shows it's a popular idea.

#6 DarkLord

DarkLord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 October 2007 - 19:11

already suggested, but still great idea :)

#7 fs_krypkill

fs_krypkill
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2007 - 19:50

Yup, this is one I'm still very fond of. Not overly confident of it ever coming through though.

#8 fs_phool

fs_phool
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2007 - 23:52

I liked the idea of a buffs market place until the fury shrine was introduced into the game.

With a buffs market place I imagine that only the highest level buffs would sell.

So the buffs market place would accelerate the wealth of those with fury shrine - but on the other hand that will happen any way.

But without the market place at least those of us with less than x4 doubler and less than level 145 other skills would still have a chance to sell when the top players were offline. But with the market place we would never sell another buff.

#9 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 00:38

have to agree with phool the idea is a good one but would just concentrate the ones who do sell the high end buffs into one place and they could sit back and enjoy the free advertising .....

#10 fs_phool

fs_phool
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2007 - 00:44

have to agree with phool the idea is a good one but would just concentrate the ones who do sell the high end buffs into one place and they could sit back and enjoy the free advertising .....

and sell their buffs 24/7 - so wouldn't even have to be online to make fsps hehe...

#11 fs_silverwand

fs_silverwand
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2007 - 07:54

Yes, but at least theoretically we will all be high end players one day, and will therefore all reap the rewards eventually! :P

#12 fs_dapredator

fs_dapredator
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:27

Yes, but at least theoretically we will all be high end players one day, and will therefore all reap the rewards eventually! :P

not really, because they will always have higher level buffs for every 50 levels + fury shrine

#13 fs_thamag

fs_thamag
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2007 - 09:47

and sell their buffs 24/7 - so wouldn't even have to be online to make fsps hehe...

just a few thoughts about the auctioned buffs :

- put a stamina limit : you can auction buffs up to 100 stamina, then wait for someone to buy something or cancel an auction. And you might buy an upgrade to this limit paying FSP.

- put a time limit : all buff auction will stay in BAH (Buff Action House) as long as you're online OR when your last activity time is under 2 hours. At 2hours 1 sec the auction are cancelled. Your stamina (which i think should be taken from you the moment you create the auction) is either sent back to you or lost. I would prefer lost, since there must be some kind of risk in selling.

#14 fs_starfist

fs_starfist
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2007 - 13:27

ok 1st i have never sold a buff anyway i have fury shrin have had from day one no one wants to buy i get a tell ever day or so from beggers wheni have prices in profile i have never been sent any gold or fsp so this whould be nice to have make selling a relity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: