Stamina replenish rate

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Poll: Should the stamina replenishment rate be increased (38 member(s) have cast votes)

Should the stamina replenishment rate be increased

1. Yes (48 votes [63.16%])

Percentage of vote: 63.16%

2. No (20 votes [26.32%])

Percentage of vote: 26.32%

3. Not a problem to me (8 votes [10.53%])

Percentage of vote: 10.53%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 fs_sleepsalot

fs_sleepsalot
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2007 - 15:14

Does any one think the Stamina replenish rate should be increased? Now we have Doubler It takes me 35 hours to get back to my max of 2100 and only 2 hours to use it up. Also who thinks stamina buy should have the option to use gold FS gives us 25k for 1 fsp but in the MP they cost 47-50k to buy I think we should be able to pay 40k for 25 stamina.
Thanks
Wayne
aka
Sleeepsalot
Insightful Overseer Of Besten Guild

#2 fs_gallenxsa

fs_gallenxsa
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2007 - 15:26

No, but I do think you post a little loud. And in the wrong section.

#3 fs_gallenxsa

fs_gallenxsa
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2007 - 15:51

I'm just saying that this should be in the suggestion section. And using bold doesn't really help you get your point across any better.

#4 RagingT

RagingT

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 16:43

well, 1 FSP for 25 stamina = money for HCS
40000 gold for 25 stamina = no money for HCS

do the math yourself and tell my why you think it's never going to be implemented

#5 fs_lichblader

fs_lichblader
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2007 - 16:49

2100 Stam/ 35 Hours = 60 Stam Per Hour
Try upgrading you stam gain per hour. 25 FSP isnt alot.

#6 EJames2100

EJames2100

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 16:59

25fsp x 25fsp = 625fsp, yeah that's nowt :roll:

#7 fs_brahmax

fs_brahmax
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2007 - 17:42

If you didn't use doubler you wouldn't be so quick to use up your stamina. How about we increase the lag such that it takes you 35 hours to spend it :lol: ? Seriously the spend to gain ratio of stamina has almost nothing to do with it IMO.

#8 fs_lichblader

fs_lichblader
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2007 - 18:13

25fsp x 25fsp = 625fsp, yeah that's nowt :roll:

so what it's worth it.
since you have doub you should be making alot of gold . the you can just buy fsp. or buy fsp with real $ or farm elites or sell Lemon (legendary Monster) Sets

Or you probably dont know how to manage your stamina.

#9 fs_sleepsalot

fs_sleepsalot
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2007 - 18:20

well then the MP should have 25k cap for fsp's that is all it is worth to HSC
Wayne

#10 fs_lichblader

fs_lichblader
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2007 - 18:34

We dun need a cap. People have a choice of how much they want to sell it for. Heck, you can just sell an FSP for 1 Gold and People will buy it. YOu cna sell it for 50k and people will still buy it. And if add the cap right now some players will get mad by wasting millions of gold at MP.

#11 fs_foxygail47

fs_foxygail47
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2007 - 19:47

I think the stamina goes way to quick either make it last longer or give more stamina?

#12 RagingT

RagingT

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 20:26

they couldn't handle things if players had too much stamina

#13 RagingT

RagingT

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 00:32

Thats why we lose players every day....we lost another to game a with no stam wait...It's gotten to the point of pure boredom. The fact that we have people who play the game & can still make comments like the ones i have read...shows that drugs do make you STUPID. Thats why they call it DOPE..bahahahahaha :D

feel like making sense?

#14 fs_sleepsalot

fs_sleepsalot
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2007 - 00:35

makes perfect sense to me

#15 fs_p1mp07

fs_p1mp07
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2007 - 03:18

just max ur stam gain and u will gain ur 2100 in 1 day not 35 hrs

#16 SirAdmiral

SirAdmiral

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 07:52

I think the stamina goes way to quick either make it last longer or give more stamina?

How can you make one stamina last longer?

#17 fs_dapredator

fs_dapredator
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2007 - 08:38

Ok, lets see here, we have people that want more stamina, i say no, the game is already getting a bit beyond what HCS can keep up with, when you have these top players doing their best to beat the competition, and this means HCS have to keep making new updates for them, and if they don't then some of the top players quit and they are some of the top spenders i would have thought. Now if they focused more on the top players, who is gonna feel neglected? the lower players making all of these suggestions but HCS can't do anything because they are making all these new updates, goes a long way from just a little stamina game don't ya think lol.

If doubler is making you use your stamina too fast and you think you should get more, either buy more stamina gain, buy stamina, or JUST DON'T GET DOUBLER!

With the 25 stamina for gold, this will never happen, it is an upgrade and upgrades cost fsp, if everyone just got upgrades for gold less people would buy fsp from HCS and what does that mean? less money for HCS, so that is less money spent on the game, and a hell of a time for all players.

This is why none of those suggestions will probably happen

#18 fs_sleepsalot

fs_sleepsalot
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2007 - 08:44

well seems to me the poll shows that the majority of people think it agood idea maybe HCS should dump Doubler then because it seems to have turned the balence of the game upside down.
Wayne

#19 fs_dapredator

fs_dapredator
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2007 - 09:03

well seems to me the poll shows that the majority of people think it agood idea maybe HCS should dump Doubler then because it seems to have turned the balence of the game upside down.
Wayne

did it strike you that people want a higher stamina gain rate because they probably want to be able to play more and all that, but the point is, i doubt that it will happen and i think that most people that voted know that, and there aren't that many people that voted anyway

#20 fs_dolfie

fs_dolfie
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2007 - 09:28

I dont care since i have low stamina. :oops:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: