#21 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 December 2015 - 20:54

7 hrs and not killed yet .... guess the scripters are finding it a lil difficult :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#22 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 December 2015 - 20:55

It's probably just been secured and abandoned.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#23 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 07 December 2015 - 21:38

I like it!  I'm surprised every Titan hunter in the game isn't occupying every available space down there!

Good work Cows!  A truly new addition to the gamesmile.png

#24 Blenny

Blenny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 21:52

I absolutely love this new update. I haven't had a challenge for a LONG time and since I love SE hunting this should be fun :) 

#25 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 December 2015 - 22:26

hmm ... i'll have to think about this titan a bit then. Coming up with the best strategy with big numbers will be the key.

I have some ideas for the reward besides stamina gain:

1) Ability to bank some of your current stamina into reserve stamina, 1-2x a day. Amount you can bank would be linked to the number of kills you have on the invisible titan.

2) Descent to HIGH XP gain / Gold Gain

3) Stam gain for your guild (similar to a stam gain relic bonus)

4) Other worthy prizes ... post your suggestions

In order to get the rewards though, you would have to have X number of kills on the new titan AND X number of medals. Gear it towards a true achievement, = )

Edited by Windbattle, 07 December 2015 - 22:54.

#26 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 23:33

I think Titan Hunting has enough rewards as is. 

In any case, I like this addition. It seems really clearly geared towards what Titan hunting was meant to be: a guild effort. 

It's hard to say how successful it will be with it being close to the supposed double XP. I did think that is what the Guardian of Elements was supposed to be, but my experience didn't show that to work either. However, I don't claim AT ALL to know whether that example worked or not. In other words, that's not a shot.

I suspect that this has another ulterior motive which is preparation to hype the Immobilize skill. 

I wouldn't want to see all Titans like this, but all in all, I like the idea. Prosperous smacking everybody! (o0

#27 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 December 2015 - 23:47

I think Titan Hunting has enough rewards as is. 

In any case, I like this addition. It seems really clearly geared towards what Titan hunting was meant to be: a guild effort. 

It's hard to say how successful it will be with it being close to the supposed double XP. I did think that is what the Guardian of Elements was supposed to be, but my experience didn't show that to work either. However, I don't claim AT ALL to know whether that example worked or not. In other words, that's not a shot.

I suspect that this has another ulterior motive which is preparation to hype the Immobilize skill. 

I wouldn't want to see all Titans like this, but all in all, I like the idea. Prosperous smacking everybody! (o0

I would - if for no other reason that it's a (current, at least) big hinderance to the scripters and it makes titan hunting, once more, a TEAM effort. If you can't see it, you NEED a lot of players on the map working as one.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#28 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 December 2015 - 23:52

Pleased to hear you guys are liking the new titan :)

#29 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 00:04

No unwanted attention please. 

Edited by BigGrim, 08 December 2015 - 12:23.

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#30 spyders

spyders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Italy

Posted 08 December 2015 - 00:26

#31 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 00:46

Sweet,  I wanted something like this. lol  I get to go play with it if I can find it. lol

#32 Swiggity

Swiggity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 08 December 2015 - 00:50

#33 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 00:52

I would - if for no other reason that it's a (current, at least) big hinderance to the scripters and it makes titan hunting, once more, a TEAM effort. If you can't see it, you NEED a lot of players on the map working as one.

Touché, I definitely can't argue against that... the main reason I said "wouldn't" is because of my own egotistical, selfish ends. To clarify, I tend to work on them all myself, lmao. Dang it Pardoux... quit making me come clean... and thanks for doing so, hehe.

#34 ShadowMarc

ShadowMarc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 01:06

Excellent Idea BG  :)

#35 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 08 December 2015 - 01:18

Posted before I read all of the recent posts. Seems the thread has already started to degenerate.

*Walks away* 

Edited by Mister Doom, 08 December 2015 - 01:22.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#36 Blax

Blax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 01:58

HP?

#37 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 03:38

HP?

Killed one now, 8487HP.

#38 Jenne

Jenne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 05:51

Great update. I wish all titans were invisible. So epics are easy to sell & titans are harder to kill, not the other way around. I know some will blame the Titan Doubler & Teleport but technically we need those, we just need another twist to make killing a titan harder so no one is ahead of anyone, just luck & teamwork is the key.

Can't wait to get 650+ to hit it.  :D

#39 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 07:28

Great update. I wish all titans were invisible. So epics are easy to sell & titans are harder to kill, not the other way around. I know some will blame the Titan Doubler & Teleport but technically we need those, we just need another twist to make killing a titan harder so no one is ahead of anyone, just luck & teamwork is the key.

Can't wait to get 650+ to hit it.  :D

No, not all Titan...please...

I did 1060 kills on that invisible Titan, and I can tell you, I don't plan to do it again unless we have a HUGE team, that takes way too long, and it's not even fun to do it...Ok, the price of Epics would go higher, less Titans would be killed...But there is no fun, my head is killing me, I'm way too tired of sitting here for so much hours...I'm exausted, seriously.

#40 rush0

rush0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Canada

Posted 08 December 2015 - 12:01

Great idea, really, this should spark some fun for sure. Only thing wrong with this is that the Bigger guilds will be the ones securing it. I don't mean to be negative but logically if a guild has 20 players in that realm and another guild has 4 or 5, the guild with 20 players has a way bigger advantage. Will there be a limit of players per guild ??  I know that we can still obtain the Epic through TKP, but for a smaller guild this would still mean a long wait before getting that Epic. Anyway i really like this idea and i hope it is fair for everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: