Photo

PvP Seasons Rewards. Thoughts and desires please.

• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

#1 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:46

Hi there Everyone.

With PvP Seasons underway, We'd like to turn our attention to possible prizes. We have a few ideas already which have been mentioned in the Seasons feedback thread but we'd like a dedicated thread for ideas and opinions. So without further ado :

Potions.

We'd like some new PvP specific potions. Offensive, defencive, a mix of the two. Depends. Possibly put all three in a chest so you can choose the one you'd like. We'd like feedback on the buff combos you'd like to see in these. We're thinking players could earn multiple of these chests, allowing them a wee supply of these throughout the season. Duration? 12 to 24 hours each. Certainly perfect for offline defence.

Earn more in quantity or higher power the higher in the Seasons you place?

This would be in addition to the PvP Prestige potion everyone would earn in the Seasons. Longer duration the higher your Season placement. Potions would be bound.

Immunity to Spell Breaker and Spell Leech?

Thoughts?

Sets.

Item Sets geared specifically to what you guys and gals would like to see for PvP. We're open to the levels you would like to see and the stat placement in those areas as well as specific enhancements.

We are thinking for the sets to be inventable from both items you win from Seasons and older gear, of which there is a plentiful supply (plus it gives you something to spend remaining PvP Tokens from the ladder on.). Could also incorporate Realm hunted Legendary items?

Possibility of earning more than one piece the higher in the Seasons you place?

Invention would be 100% invention chance. Items won would be bound. Invented items would not be.

We think it might also be good to introduce a new Enhancement or two for items won in the PvP Seasons that could only be gained from Season sets, though these would not appear immediately and would filter in over time.

Teleport MAY appear here but would NOT be exclusive to Seasons. This may appear on the set bonus and be fairly lower.

New Enhancements.

On the topic of new enhancements what kind of Season exclusive enhancements would you like to see? Anything in particular you think is missing? 

The floor is yours. Please provide constructive feedback and let us know what you'd like to see. Is there a prize possibility we've not mentioned here that you think could be fun? Let us know!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 3JS

3JS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:53

I'm far from qualified to make potion requests, but I definitely think it should be something that is better, or at least different than what can be had from composed pots or donation chests. Doesn't necessarily have to be all PvP, either. I'm thinking high level stalker could be an option?

#3 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:01

Reserve stam as  a reward! 

#4 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:02

prestige ofcourse with longer duration

prestige ofcourse with longer duration

#5 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:12

Inventable potions I think would be a good idea for this. Using Resources and Realm/LE gear.

Anti-Deflect is a nice one too.

What I DON'T want to see:
- Time/Teleport on the gear from PvP Season.
- Potions at the same level of Composed pots.
- We already have enough levels on DC and SH, please don't work with those.

#6 SoraXKairi

SoraXKairi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:21

New PVP enhancement:
Attack Mug: Chance to drain 10% of opponent's attack and add to your attack for the battle if you initiate the combat (PVP only)

Enhancement Negator: Chance to reduce 2 of the opponent's enhancements to 0 for the battle (PVP only)

#7 xXTripleXx

xXTripleXx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:22

I'm far from qualified to make potion requests, but I definitely think it should be something that is better, or at least different than what can be had from composed pots or donation chests. Doesn't necessarily have to be all PvP, either. I'm thinking high level stalker could be an option?

Stalker ? LOOOOL

#8 xXTripleXx

xXTripleXx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:30

Reserve stam as  a reward! 

Think That should be a Add on with other rewards :)

#9 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:47

1 composing slot upgrade :) im sure that would get a few people involve to get it

#10 DeadParrot

DeadParrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:57

Since the Home page noted that you are soliciting ideas I'll provide one here that is unrelated to sets and rewards but related to pvp.

- in playing seasons for a few days, I noticed my wee 16,000 stam bank was not enough to maintain standing in gold for very long. I conclude that my current stam bank will not allow me to compete in seasons and advance ad this is the goal. Please correct me if I am wrong folks with math as I have not done calculations (bear in mind that deflect ruins my life).

- balance out stam per hit with length of season so that seasons is accessible to all and not exclusive to the big dollar spenders.

DP
Swearing, even starred out, is not acceptable on the forums. Cheers!

#11 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:01

Seriously I was reading the suggestions and I have seen Stalker and composing slots, hey!!!! That's the PvP season, we need PvP rewards!!!

clock96.gif

#12 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:16

Make composed pots - immune to SL, SB

Pots -

Brewing Master 500 (1 hour)

Immunity from SB, SL (24 hours)

Anti Deflect - 500 (100% chance to avoid deflect) - (5 hours)

If PVP pots are added that make it impossible to beat the previous winners of the seasons it will encourage the rest to opt out. There has to be a challenge but not making it impossible.

#13 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:17

Seriously I was reading the suggestions and I have seen Stalker and composing slots, hey!!!! That's the PvP season, we need PvP rewards!!!

Then provide feedback on that instead of having a pop at other players suggestions please.

#14 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:20

Bug - Find Player (Free)

^ That was showing, but when I clicked find player it gave a responce of - you do not have enough gold :P

Then provide feedback on that instead of having a pop at other players suggestions please.

Agreed !!!!

+1

#15 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:24

(bear in mind that deflect ruins my life).

- balance out stam per hit with length of season so that seasons is accessible to all and not exclusive to the big dollar spenders.

+1 on the deflect thing, everyone gets frustrated with deflect

Seasons has turned out to be - big stam banks and players willing to use stam on this can hit and gain a better position.

Errrrrrm, not sure there is a way around it though.

Future seasons will mean the big stam banks are depleted and smaller stam banks can get a look in - maybe!

#16 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:27

Future seasons will mean the big stam banks are depleted and smaller stam banks can get a look in - maybe!

exactly !! i dont know how people dont understand that

#17 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:33

I have some ideas but I don't want to rush saying anything, I want to make sure they will be useful to PvPers

Edited by clock96, 28 July 2015 - 12:33.

clock96.gif

#18 3JS

3JS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:40

Stalker ? LOOOOL

Again, it doesn't HAVE to be all PvP related. Why not have a chest with options? If you have so much valuable info for the game, please, share away.

Edited by BigGrim, 28 July 2015 - 13:18.
No flaming please.

#19 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:45

So of what you suggested in the OP I actually like the PvP items idea but don't like inventing them part, but make them with very good stats, something that would make them super special, enhancements isn't bad too, now for my suggestions, its not only mine, its my and other PvPers suggestions, what about max stam and fsps ? These can help everyone PvPers and non PvPers

clock96.gif

#20 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:47

Also potions, no matter how powerful they are, is a very bad idea, I don't want to see my reward for spending over 10K stam is a potion that will make me powerful for a few hours then I have nothing, so I really dislike the potion idea
  • 3JS likes this

clock96.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: