Photo

PvP Seasons Rewards. Thoughts and desires please.

• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

#41 DomCorvis

DomCorvis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2015 - 14:52

how about thievery/mt potions...something to,improve both. as for gear i think,every 100 lvls or so,for a new setup is good
how about thievery/mt potions...something to,improve both. as for gear i think,every 100 lvls or so,for a new setup is good

RealmOfTheDead_zps1e8fa1f1.png

#42 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 14:57

i think hcs should steal an idea that already in place somewhere else - the arena and its rewards (dont mean the actual rewards from there lol) but basically have a store to shop from -this way it give many options of what can be gotten 

it can have pots // gear /// etc 

an added plus is new stuff can be added as Seasons progresses  

if the new rewards center has a variety of items then it can please any type of player 

if said rewards arent bound then can be sold so players wanting fsp for their efforts can be happy too

you have a great idea, i think maybe having a rotation of prizes year round would be good. not necessarily make completely new items year round but change it up... have some that are for a period then those that are there year round ( example seasonal titans epics, distil ... are valuable because you cant get them after the season gone

Edited by gilby90813, 28 July 2015 - 14:58.

#43 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2015 - 14:57

How about specific PvP buffs added to the Skills tree (offense, defense, special) or maybe a new tree with new buffs or the ones that were made but never introduced to the game (only the PvP ones) and the player can get those skills regardless of level, just for the crystal tier players, but make them like very useful PvP buffs without big stam to cast them as we already spend a lot of stam in PvP

clock96.gif

#44 Glaucous

Glaucous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 15:00

Would it be overly Bold of me to suggest the idea of these new pvp sets to be  "Epic Sets" ? id like to see some stam gain with out compromising my ability to defend my self, Buffs like KE CO ATK Co Def and SH all operate off of sets... dont load these sets down with dmg instead make them  def/armor so that they stay a defensive means of stam gain. and not another hunting set....Let Loose the trolls 

#45 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2015 - 15:04

There will never be epic sets.

As for stats, this is exactly what this thread is supposed to be for. Lemme know what kinda sets you want to see and where the stats could be placed.

#46 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2015 - 15:05

Would it be overly Bold of me to suggest the idea of these new pvp sets to be  "Epic Sets" ? id like to see some stam gain with out compromising my ability to defend my self, Buffs like KE CO ATK Co Def and SH all operate off of sets... dont load these sets down with dmg instead make them  def/armor so that they stay a defensive means of stam gain. and not another hunting set....Let Loose the trolls

this is actually an epic idea

clock96.gif

#47 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 15:08

Be a hero and add Stamina Steal. Similar to Thievery but with stamina. That might not go over real well but its a fresh idea.

Posted Image

#48 matt2269f

matt2269f

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 15:10

How about specific PvP buffs added to the Skills tree (offense, defense, special) or maybe a new tree with new buffs or the ones that were made but never introduced to the game (only the PvP ones) and the player can get those skills regardless of level, just for the crystal tier players, but make them like very useful PvP buffs without big stam to cast them as we already spend a lot of stam in PvP

now this is very interesting idea 

there is so many buffs listed that dont exist yet in the game 

it will be the gift that keeps giving 

#49 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 28 July 2015 - 15:11

Bound gear, nothing with titan doubler/ teleport, etc etc. Prestige pots, pvp specific pots ( unattainable via composing) heck even a high level conserve pot to help cover the crazy 50 stam per attack cost.

Maybe a top #1 reward to design the next new set? Just tossing ideas here. Bound rewards are a must imo tho.

I like the idea of old tokens used in invention.

#50 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2015 - 15:11

There will never be epic sets.As for stats, this is exactly what this thread is supposed to be for. Lemme know what kinda sets you want to see and where the stats could be placed.

LOL, you already saw this idea ? xD, well why don't you make a new branch of items like legendary, super elite, etc.. and call it PvP Sets with its own super stats, stats that can make a level 200 be ina fair fight with atleast a lvl 1000 guy, stats should vary according to tiers, for example, super sets for crystalline, and later for the titan league too, and then decrease as you go down in tiers, what do you think BG about this ?

clock96.gif

#51 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2015 - 15:13

Be a hero and add Stamina Steal. Similar to Thievery but with stamina. That might not go over real well but its a fresh idea.

LOL, now that's a great new idea, no one have ever thought about this xD, good one here

clock96.gif

#52 DomCorvis

DomCorvis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2015 - 15:19

bound pots for sure...sets idk if should be bound or not. please bring back hp sets or arm/def sets...i enjoyed the last sets like this

#53 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 15:20

Constructive Feedback Please.

Edited by BigGrim, 29 July 2015 - 10:48.

#54 matt2269f

matt2269f

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 15:28

so far the main ideas are pots - gear- new buffs

we need to have a variety of choices to choose from - otherwise the seasons are going to die out fast as players are gonna be like 'this aint worth it for me' or 'why would i want that' 

whatever the rewards are it really needs to reflect the time spent /stam used / gold fsp spent / lvls lost 

i hate to say this but the rewards need to be like tier based on how long u can stay in ur ranking 

yeah the top needs to get extra but the lesser needs to be rewarded too - if not then its just gonna dwindle like the old ladder 

#55 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2015 - 15:42

I'm reckoning the Recipes would be sold via a new store in the Colosseum of Gurgriss. The idea is to create multiple sets across all level ranges. Obviously this creates a hell of a lot of new sets (Which is why we are asking you guys if there are specific item and stat set up you'd like to see.).

#56 DomCorvis

DomCorvis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2015 - 15:46

dam/hp lvl 550ish arm/ring or arm/rune, ring/rune

#57 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2015 - 15:47

dam/hp lvl 550ish arm/ring or arm/rune, ring/rune

That's exactly the kinda data I'm looking for, thanks!

#58 Glaucous

Glaucous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 15:52

There will never be epic sets.

As for stats, this is exactly what this thread is supposed to be for. Lemme know what kinda sets you want to see and where the stats could be placed.

immediately squashed i like it, well then personally i like stat manipulation  like NMV and Sever condition  could we see an Atk hp set up ?  maybe atk def hp? something that stimulates thought i like the stat manipulation buffs and would love to see some pvp sets that  use those.

2 piece sets are always a go to for pvp  i want to say be odd with the combos but  i also dont want to see these new sets get in the way of the old  shield and ring  weapon and  helm would  be nice to play around with .  

long duration buffs sound awesome could we get some of those very high level buffs in a potion for those like layered armor defensive aura and fumble? or would that be too much? id settle with a KE Flinch NMV <--- this is all clearly tailored to my play style

Edited by Glaucous, 28 July 2015 - 17:40.

#59 DomCorvis

DomCorvis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2015 - 15:59

600 shield/ring def/dam or def/hp would be cool to look forward to.

#60 ladyjudith

ladyjudith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 16:19

:P seeing how much stamina is used for this would be nice a good stamina pot for reward

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: