#1 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 25 May 2020 - 20:38

Instead of the pop-up "You do not have enough gold to create this potion", could we have the pop-up actually TELL us how much gold we need to withdraw from the bank ?

Far from essential, but still useful ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#2 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 26 May 2020 - 07:59

or just make it the same as buff market comes out of bank 

5aZzW0p.png,

#3 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 26 May 2020 - 21:01

that works too..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#4 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 June 2020 - 04:33

I like the idea from above, just have it come from the banked gold instead.

Edited by Windbattle, 10 June 2020 - 04:36.

#5 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 20:25

lol more watering down pvp, what next if buying from auction house and not having enough gold in hand then taking rest from bank? it because of ideas like this that pvp getting watering down and becoming joke

how long it taking for taking gold from your bank? seconds, that long for you? lol

everything that will watering down pvp should be no, we needing increasing pvp activity, like for higher levels increasing attacking range, -+10 levels is joke

#6 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 14 June 2020 - 01:13

lol more watering down pvp, what next if buying from auction house and not having enough gold in hand then taking rest from bank? it because of ideas like this that pvp getting watering down and becoming joke

how long it taking for taking gold from your bank? seconds, that long for you? lol

everything that will watering down pvp should be no, we needing increasing pvp activity, like for higher levels increasing attacking range, -+10 levels is joke

lmao never seen you do any pvp ,but gold is not the only reason to pvp ,i do it for the fun and enjoyment of the silly comments

i do agree the range should be increased

5aZzW0p.png,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: