12 replies to this topic

#1 mystictalks

mystictalks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:54

Hi, and thank you for creating this game we are having fun yay!

We have been playing about a month and have collected up afew suggestions we wouldnt mind

seeing in game.

1.  Farming:  Make it so we can grow more than one crop at a time 2 would be enough.

2.  Eating:      If we must sit to eat can we eliminate the loading time to stand up?

3.  World map:   When you get past a certian level make it so you can click on the map and go to destination

Its good not having it at the begining it helps you to get to know the maps, but would be 

nice to have it later.

4.  Auto pick up/loot:  can you make the space bar to auto loot bags on the ground?

5.  Auto open inventory when a quest requests an item from it, or auto open it when you click to sell or transfer an item.

6. Character details:   When you click on a person in your team or friends list can it also say what level they are? and possibly wheter they are mage, warrior, healer?

7. Target team members: Can you make it so you can target team members..this would be incredibly useful for healers

8. Top of the hot bar:   Can you assign these to the F keys?

9.  The quests that are blacked out on the quest log when they are your level or below.. its like a guessing game to find the place to activate this quest... is it possible to change this?

10.  Housing:   Any chance in the future of a housing system.  We gather tons of wood, iron, bronze and such mats like that which would be great to be used in building furniture in the houses. example: I used to play a game where u kept ur tent in your bag, open it anywhere you are(this eliminates peopel getting houses and not coming back to them  and taking up space unnecessairly), and u could decorate it, build machines that build items for your home..  I dont know if this is to complicated or not but just a thought for the future.

#2 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:21

Some interesting ideas given. 

1.  At farming level 11 you can farm 2 plots.  Later (21, not sure) you can farm 3.

2.  That's part of the process.  It's supposed to take some time.  Eating while in the field has risks, and if you get attacked while eating that is the penalty.

3.  Maybe, through safe territory only (player level so high above mob level nothing will ever attack).

4.  Really like this one for solo.  But how would it work in a group, when everyone hits the space bar?

5.  Like this one too.

6.  For level, can always use the '/where' command.  Class might be difficult, as points can be spread out.

7.  You mean other then clicking this image on the right side of the screen?  I agree.  There was an idea floated in the forums for using f1 - f5 at one time.  Not sure what became of it.

8.  By 'top hot bar', I assume you mean the secondary action bar.  F6 is already taken.  I suggested this using shift-number a long time back.  This leaves the F keys free for number 7 (or other specialized purposes).

9.  There have been many posts regarding improvements to the quest log.  As for this request, did you check the 'show below level' box?

10.  Discussed many times in the forums.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#3 ExtremelyPoliteGuy

ExtremelyPoliteGuy

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:57

7.  You mean other then clicking this image on the right side of the screen?  I agree.  There was an idea floated in the forums for using f1 - f5 at one time.  Not sure what became of it.

Forgotten and coveredwith dust. :D

Reviving that issue i would even add suggestion about customizable keyboard hotkeys:

mode 1 - keyboard works as usual: i for inventore, c for charinfo, ect...

mode 2 preselected hotkeys

as well as middle mouse buttun up\down, pressed.

thus one can pre-add skills to any buttons. Healers\hybrids\multiskill players will surely like it.

PS

Man i want a horse! General suggestion: 100 lvl cap horsey with some useful skills.

IGN

Captain Politness lvl 1 War.Ass.Pro.

Man.... its boring!!!!  Lets do some everyday TEAM PVP

#4 Elnestor

Elnestor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Badge
  • Austria

Posted 12 September 2013 - 16:16

I'm at lvl 101 now (with 3 char of course :P ) but I just love the way the game works right now.

Some issues have still to be tweaked, so what it's still a Closed Beta, we're playing.

Just look at my signature. It's coming from old FallenSword days: Nobody will give you the "Instant Win Button".

For me, it's more than enough guidance in this game. To have an "Auto Run" will get you to an "Auto-Fight". Next Step would be an "Auto-Play".

So, what would be the reason for me, to play this game ?

I really love to plan my next step, to figure out the best route and to know in which backpack my quest items are stored.

ALL BY MYSELF

I don't need anybody to guide me on hand, to open my backpacks for me or to change my diapers.

~ Be a friendly Founder. Help Newcomers. ~

Char 1: Kyrion - Ranger - lvl 49

Crystal- 49: Farming- 49 : Fishing- 49 : Foraging- 49 : Forestry- 49 : Prospect- 49 : Skinning- 49 

Alchemy- 49 : Armor- 49 : Cooking- 49 : Jewelry- 49 : Leather- 49 : Tailoring- 49 : Weapons- 49

Char 2: Elnestor - Templar - lvl 49   **** Char 3: Sarakh - Mage - lvl 49 **** Char 4: Razvan - Assassin - lvl 49

Char 5: LordRahl - Warrior - lvl 49  **** Char 6: Hezekiel - Prophet - lvl 49 **** Char 7: Durendal - Ranger - lvl 49

#5 ExtremelyPoliteGuy

ExtremelyPoliteGuy

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 September 2013 - 18:02

Ahhh... Elnestor, you, perhaps ,have, too much an ascetic position and i mostly agree with you but we are all here to make this game popular so these guys from HCS earn some coin for their great job. - Average players like  "everyday" comfort and "occational" challenge. Thats what people are and we can not value our personal preferences above the overall project sucsess. The point being here is to make this "wow-Eldevin" stuff be loved by many, and as we start talking about many we are to consier average values.

So not because of being lazy or whatever, i vote for autorun and even autofight, being succsessful in some games i used to play earlier. These we really massive and shop yielding just because people did not think of what to do because there was nothing to do, but because there was SO MUCH to do even automaticy, that people got really confused trying to decide where to spend that auto-time. 

IGN

#6 mystictalks

mystictalks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 September 2013 - 19:01

@ Irradiated

Yes have that box checked for below level..still seem to have blacked out quests .. we tend to find them eventually but do wonder why the mystery when we are at the level the quest is lol

Also not tried to farm two plots in ages will do this shortly to see if it works haha

@ TommyAssholio

Agree with riding mount...horse or w.e the devs think..

Just for the purpose of gettin from point A to point B faster

Hell Id even ride a rabbit if it would get me where Im going faster haha

#7 ExtremelyPoliteGuy

ExtremelyPoliteGuy

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 September 2013 - 19:05

Hell Id even ride a rabbit if it would get me where Im going faster haha

Hmmm an overgrown mounted rabbit could surely add some peculiarity to the game :D

IGN

#8 MagicHands

MagicHands

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 September 2013 - 19:39

7. Target team members: Can you make it so you can target team members..this would be incredibly useful for healers

Speaking as a Healer, this would make life alot easier than having to click on the name of a team member then clicking on whatever spell if it's not in the first fast bar. Too much time is wasted having to click on team members and then the spells not to mention the agonising time waiting for cooldowns.

Got to agree with the idea of quests showing up in your quest log (when you get to it's level) so you can find out roughly where it is instead of it being blacked out.

As for mounts...why not make it that mobs at your level or lower can be caught and made into riding mounts.

#9 ExtremelyPoliteGuy

ExtremelyPoliteGuy

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 September 2013 - 20:13

Speaking as a Healer, this would make life alot easier than having to click on the name of a team member then clicking on whatever spell if it's not in the first fast bar. Too much time is wasted having to click on team members and then the spells not to mention the agonising time waiting for cooldowns.

Looks like the number of pragmatic and wise healers on server is growing :)

+1.

IGN

#10 Elnestor

Elnestor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Badge
  • Austria

Posted 12 September 2013 - 20:53

As for mounts...why not make it that mobs at your level or lower can be caught and made into riding mounts.

I would LOVE to ride an Azure Dragonfly :D

At least for my Mage. The color fits to the Void Mage Set :lol:

Maybe a Bullasaur for the Warrior and an Adera Jaguar for the Ranger .....

Not sure what to choose for the upcoming Assassin :unsure:

~ Be a friendly Founder. Help Newcomers. ~

Char 1: Kyrion - Ranger - lvl 49

Crystal- 49: Farming- 49 : Fishing- 49 : Foraging- 49 : Forestry- 49 : Prospect- 49 : Skinning- 49 

Alchemy- 49 : Armor- 49 : Cooking- 49 : Jewelry- 49 : Leather- 49 : Tailoring- 49 : Weapons- 49

Char 2: Elnestor - Templar - lvl 49   **** Char 3: Sarakh - Mage - lvl 49 **** Char 4: Razvan - Assassin - lvl 49

Char 5: LordRahl - Warrior - lvl 49  **** Char 6: Hezekiel - Prophet - lvl 49 **** Char 7: Durendal - Ranger - lvl 49

#11 LostinSpace

LostinSpace

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 12 September 2013 - 21:15

"wow-Eldevin"

More so RS-Eldevin then us of ref WoW, use words best fit!

Most funstion are in game one way or another!

Auto loot, Is good but not needed! Or even hot key most game tend use ~  Walk up pick up bag! or Space bar!

+1 here less mouse abuse clicking kill to pick up loot!

1. Need option, Accpeted all or non hot key, Pick up - walk to bag but need take loot!

Auto Run function, Not sure option for it should be one!

Meow!!!!!

Frog lvl 40 - Seeking To3 - TR Grind!

#12 ExtremelyPoliteGuy

ExtremelyPoliteGuy

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 September 2013 - 21:24

More so RS-Eldevin then us of ref WoW, use words best fit!

Ehhhh... i are being noobish in Englith thats why i dont know how to spell correctly that Vau or Wou thing, meaning the extreame positive emotions :D  what i meant is that Eldevin is a cool project to be loved by many, and since we do beta test its in our power to make it even more loved by those many and many many more as well :)

IGN

#13 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 12 September 2013 - 22:11

You can shift+tab to cycle between all allies, this includes npcs though too. Can be useful in group dungeons though...

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: