Next spell?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 gothador_zacharias

gothador_zacharias
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2005 - 11:26

I'm just wondering if anyone can help me work out which spell I should try to get my hands on next... I'm current a wisdom 22 Elven mage with 750mp (about to go up to over 1500 :twisted:) and a level 21 Ice Shards.

Any ideas? :)

#2 gothador_mrpointy

gothador_mrpointy
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2005 - 11:57

Chain lightning I'd say. Use a sorcery lightning spell to kill the Braskans ;)
At low levels this spell sucks due to the low cast chance, but when upped the decreasing mp costs and on average 100 dmg on everything in the square make it worth it.

Actually, scratch that. First you want shadows - which means you must become a dark elf - and train it up a bit. You will then be able to hunt braskans much more efficiently.

#3 gothador_cyanide666

gothador_cyanide666
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2005 - 13:07

At low levels this spell sucks due to the low cast chance, but when upped the decreasing mp costs and on average 100 dmg on everything in the square make it worth it.

Actually, scratch that. First you want shadows - which means you must become a dark elf - and train it up a bit. You will then be able to hunt braskans much more efficiently.

Good job I only need 2 of the orbs then... anyone know where I can get 20pp? :cry:

#4 gothador_cutypuppy

gothador_cutypuppy
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2005 - 15:12

Hi Cynanide, what orb you are looking for?

#5 gothador_ikkleste

gothador_ikkleste
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2005 - 15:24

Good job I only need 2 of the orbs then... anyone know where I can get 20pp? :cry:

i heard theres a plce in the DF that sells them ;)

#6 gothador_cyanide666

gothador_cyanide666
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2005 - 15:50

Darkness and Night.

Night's gonna be easy, Darkness on the other hand... :cry:

#7 gothador_mrpointy

gothador_mrpointy
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2005 - 16:12

Darkness and Night.

Well.. on a good day 20pp is 'only' 200k. Getting a small quantity like that out of the exchange without being pk'ed is doable (though still a bit risky) ;)
Of course, I do not know if your finances allow that.. and I admit ranger mercenary which would supply the necessary gp is a [censored].

#8 gothador_cyanide666

gothador_cyanide666
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2005 - 16:16

Darkness and Night.

Well.. on a good day 20pp is 'only' 200k. Getting a small quantity like that out of the exchange without being pk'ed is doable (though still a bit risky) ;)
Of course, I do not know if your finances allow that.. and I admit ranger mercenary which would supply the necessary gp is a [censored].

Pay day soon.. I'm bulk buying USP's and I've already got plenty of gp's in the bank... I'm just not keen on visiting an exchange... and I'd have to do it with Cyanide rather than poor old Zacharias who'd get mauled to death on sight.

#9 gothador_mrpointy

gothador_mrpointy
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2005 - 16:26

Pay day soon.. I'm bulk buying USP's and I've already got plenty of gp's in the bank... I'm just not keen on visiting an exchange... and I'd have to do it with Cyanide rather than poor old Zacharias who'd get mauled to death on sight.

Well.. if you have enough gp you could try buying the necessary pp/orb for a higher price than the optimum gp value - especially on a day when one exchange is low and the other not really high. You could also just forge 10 forged doomblades and sell them at the shop ;)

If you are going to exchange just click the button like mad, don't wait for the refresh. Don't smell the roses and enjoy the scenery, but get out quick (recall ?). It can be done in under 20 secs. Maybe use a less ideal but still affordable rate (e.g. 13-15k per pp) since there are less pkers around then. But there will always be a risk.

#10 gothador_cyanide666

gothador_cyanide666
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2005 - 16:36

Well.. if you have enough gp you could try buying the necessary pp/orb for a higher price than the optimum gp value - especially on a day when one exchange is low and the other not really high. You could also just forge 10 forged doomblades and sell them at the shop ;)

If you are going to exchange just click the button like mad, don't wait for the refresh. Don't smell the roses and enjoy the scenery, but get out quick (recall ?). It can be done in under 20 secs. Maybe use a less ideal but still affordable rate (e.g. 13-15k per pp) since there are less pkers around then. But there will always be a risk.

meh... anti-theft, theivery retal, multi-strike. 400atk and 400dmg

bring it on :twisted:

#11 gothador_mrpointy

gothador_mrpointy
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2005 - 16:37

Dark IS low at the moment ;)
Senzine is stalking there though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana