• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 justinian9

justinian9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 04:12

I looked but did not see a way to delete guild hall messages, is there some way to delete old Guild Hall messages?

If not can we please get that ability.

In my case the 1st and 5th messages are current but 2nd thru 4th need replaced.  It looks like if I post a new message I will lose the 5th current one... would be nice if we could just delete and replace the old guild hall posts.

#2 macb00k

macb00k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 February 2015 - 01:13

There is no way to delete unfortunately, would be a great feature hcs!!!!! But you should do what I do, copy and paste What you want to keep into your notepad, or word or even the notepad on your laptop or computer, and the just post in your guild hall what you need, the other ones will get removed when you post new ones, not sure if it makes sense, but message me in game and I'll help you out more
yEmtZFn_zpsocfjsgxs.png

#3 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 01:14

+1 to this

#4 justinian9

justinian9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 03:17

There is no way to delete unfortunately, would be a great feature hcs!!!!! But you should do what I do, copy and paste What you want to keep into your notepad, or word or even the notepad on your laptop or computer, and the just post in your guild hall what you need, the other ones will get removed when you post new ones, not sure if it makes sense, but message me in game and I'll help you out more

That is what I think i am going to have to do... except I will save in guild forum.  I am hoping next time i will not have to do it that way

#5 justinian9

justinian9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 21:35

bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size: