26 replies to this topic

#1 Mortski

Mortski

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 21:37

After a few years away,  I thought I would drop[ back in to see what is going on round here. I used to be in TR - well I think i was the last man standing in TR for a long time!

Things have changed and not changed in Gothador. How sad that it seems such a lost and lonely place now. Is it really so?

I feel like a total noob now. I can barely remember how to play and have given away most of my items. Seem to have acquired a plethora of potions though to add to my oospas i stashed in the cupboard under the sink when i locked the TR door for the last time.

Is it worth returning as the place seems abandoned?

Love

Mort

#2 blacqmath

blacqmath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 04 July 2014 - 22:39

There's a handful of players left and there is content to do if you've been gone for years.

Siggycopy_zpsee681d02.png

Gothador - Devilishly Addictive! Play online now for free!

http://www.gothador....x.php?ref=69708

#3 Mekare

Mekare

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 July 2014 - 15:10

Hi, Mort!!  How you been?  There's still some people left but most of those don't post here and don't chat in the SB much.   I'm still a slacker but I do check in almost daily.

Posted Image

#4 blacqmath

blacqmath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 17:42

the latest "drama" happened last december.  iago turned on the dark cloud and then the next day, hcs re-did the subscriptions.  all off the peeps with subs not paying got booted from their cults and ended out in gothador realm.  i happened to be online atm and fucking retked.  i kill everyone.  cults were lost and people got pissed.

#5 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 19:19

Blac is spot on...I just barely got my sub back and had to re-build all of my cults, because most of the cults were deleted.  Goth life goes on, though, I suppose.  LOL.

Great sig, Blac, by the way.  :D

"In the end, you will always kneel."

"Last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye."

#6 blacqmath

blacqmath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 19:26

Blac is spot on...I just barely got my sub back and had to re-build all of my cults, because most of the cults were deleted.  Goth life goes on, though, I suppose.  LOL.

Great sig, Blac, by the way.  :D

thanks!  i just bought from this FS guy.  http://forums.hunted...showtopic=65468

Edited by blacqmath, 05 July 2014 - 19:27.

#7 Mekare

Mekare

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 July 2014 - 18:37

I remember one of the major things from that "drama"... Some characters were holding a lot of gp or pp and while some were truly inactive, some were not.  I think a few people returned gp or pp but for the most part a few people made a killing off it.

Posted Image

#8 blacqmath

blacqmath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 19:47

if by a few people you mean your bonded and i then yes, we did.  i did give people back their money if they asked for it.  i think the bigger issue is the amount of pp lost that was in the cults vaults that were deleted.

#9 Mekare

Mekare

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 July 2014 - 14:59

LOL.. I was trying to be nice and not name names.  :P  That was the most active Blue had been in ages.  I should of stopped being so passive and joined in.. by Gothador standards I'm quite poor.

Posted Image

#10 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 22:55

i think the bigger issue is the amount of pp lost that was in the cults vaults that were deleted.

Thank you...that's exactly it.  That, and both Army of Sin and Valhalla had every single stinkin' cult upgrade and cult quest done.  Now, it all has to be done again. :wacko:

#11 Mortski

Mortski

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 22:27

*Waves to everyone*

Wow that is some bad shit.

Cults are not about GP and PP they are about togetherness and what you can achieve together as a mini community. One bad dark cloud and update and all that effort is just squished into nothing. Yeah that would piss me right off. No wonder people had had enough.

I think i will sub for a bit and see if i can get back into it. I have missed so much that I should be amused!

#12 blacqmath

blacqmath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 22:36

well wb then!  you might be able to get your old cult back if you send a ticket.  i sent you an invite to BT anyways :) brutal truth, infinity, and fianna are the big 3 cults right now but others like the bear and order of the flame are active.  someone started updating the goth wiki but it's not finished.  gothaguide sorta works.  you can get about 3 pages into it.  again, welcome back :D

#13 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 22:36

*Waves to everyone*

Wow that is some bad shit.

Cults are not about GP and PP they are about togetherness and what you can achieve together as a mini community. One bad dark cloud and update and all that effort is just squished into nothing. Yeah that would piss me right off. No wonder people had had enough.

I think i will sub for a bit and see if i can get back into it. I have missed so much that I should be amused!

I think it's worth a go!  :D

Edited by OnionGroove, 08 July 2014 - 22:37.

#14 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 22:39

well wb then!  you might be able to get your old cult back if you send a ticket.  i sent you an invite to BT anyways :) brutal truth, infinity, and fianna are the big 3 cults right now but others like the bear and order of the flame are active.  someone started updating the goth wiki but it's not finished.  gothaguide sorta works.  you can get about 3 pages into it.  again, welcome back :D

I sent a ticket, never got even an acknowledgement, got sick of waiting and decided to just rebuild them myself.  I'm a glutton for punishment.  I guess that's why I'm still playing. :P

#15 blacqmath

blacqmath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 22:46

I'm a glutton for punishment.  I guess that's why I'm still playing. :P

yea i think we all are if we are still here -_-

#16 Mortski

Mortski

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:55

Thanks Blac - I have accepted the BT invite :D

I may sub Mortski at some point if i get on with Mort ok. I wont be doing what I used to do which is have 5 chars subbed again! One of them used to be bonded to OurMarie!

Yeah, i had a look at Gothaguide and tried to search and it crashed.  Shame. I feel a bit lost without a guide.

Edited by Mortski, 09 July 2014 - 09:58.

#17 blacqmath

blacqmath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:55

hcs redid the char subbing thing so no you can link all of your chars to one account.  sub one and all are subbed! 

#18 Mortski

Mortski

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 21:59

hcs redid the char subbing thing so no you can link all of your chars to one account.  sub one and all are subbed! 

Wow! That is an unexpected bonus! That explains why my baby characters have all got subbed when I paid for Mort. I had a panic incase I had accidentally paid for all of them when I subbed Mort.

Guess i know what i will be doing all day tomorrow!

#19 FrankNStien

FrankNStien

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 22:19

[quote name="Mortski" post="877967" timestamp="1404899729"]Thanks Blac - I have accepted the BT invite :D

I may sub Mortski at some point if i get on with Mort ok. I wont be doing what I used to do which is have 5 chars subbed again! One of them used to be bonded to OurMarie!

Yeah, i had a look at Gothaguide and tried to search and it crashed.  Shame. I feel a bit lost without a guide.[/quote/]

No need to sub other chars. The big upside of new system is you pay for ONE character on an account in a game, and others may join free by attaching them to your account.
Of this only really applies to Goth., other games are more disciplined and so sont have multiple chars. Goth has history.

#20 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:54

I'm still aroundish, not subbed though, just can't seem to put money into it right now. I can't attach my other toons to this account either for some reason. Don't know why. Well only tried with Xaxl but still *le sigh*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: