Photo

Ragged Angels

• Please log in to reply
299 replies to this topic

#41 gothador_mortll

gothador_mortll
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:30

You didnt just go there you quit before and so did aizen pick a better line next time why dont ya . There are some raggedys that have been here the whole time they get that honnor not your ass that left to come back .

#42 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:02

shhh dont bring up any history that casts any unflattering light on this shining success machine

#43 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:52

You didnt just go there you quit before and so did aizen pick a better line next time why dont ya . There are some raggedys that have been here the whole time they get that honnor not your ass that left to come back .

LOL. You're in a cult I co-founded. I was an original member of Omega Cell then Fate. I quite for 2 years, came back and made another top player. If anything that means I've done what you couldn't twice over. Congratulations on your ability to suck for 5-6 years. :lol: You know I love ya though!

#44 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:58

And on that note I think I've said all I need to say for awhile. I'll occasionally post on the thread just to remind everyone of our awesomeness just in case you forget.

-God Aizen

#45 gothador_arnvidr

gothador_arnvidr
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:13

who can piss the futherest off of the bridge ?

Let's hussle!

#46 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:40

ok first off aizen has it right yeah i quit 1 time for about a week and sold off almost all my chars i still had 3 of them that i never sold. therefore i never really quit and besides that i made new ones and lvled up faster then anyone in the entire game has ever done before yet you still here you are under 25k. yet im 4-5 times your size and only been here with my new chars for 1.5 years. that just goes to show i have what it takes to be a ragged angel. so yeah i did and will still go there.

and with that now everyone else can rest in peace because we are still the best. and we always will be.

#47 gothador_vickieverki

gothador_vickieverki
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:15

you have more xp as a cult, doesnt make you the best

i have more xp as a player, doesnt make me the best

I notice there wasnt any comeback about projection, didnt think so, all fits the psych profile so well........................

#48 gothador_mortll

gothador_mortll
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2010 - 20:13

LOL. You're in a cult I co-founded. I was an original member of Omega Cell then Fate. I quite for 2 years, came back and made another top player. If anything that means I've done what you couldn't twice over. Congratulations on your ability to suck for 5-6 years. :lol: You know I love ya though!

And you werent being a dumb ass talking smack about someone else leaving .... simple as that .

who can piss the futherest off of the bridge ?

Let's hussle!

Ohhh my baby is getting frisky ill see what i can do ...

And as for Vaprak quit being a bonehead i dont really give i crap if you sit by your pc and toss off all day or play the game but when you talk smack about someone leaving the game when you pretty much did the same thing cause of doing alot of stupid ass bone headed things that you pretty much regret you might wanna shut it and go another route . Im not saying Urin boy is right or even on his side hell im on nobodys side but my own .

#49 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 21:30

And as for Vaprak quit being a bonehead i dont really give i crap if you sit by your pc and toss off all day or play the game but when you talk smack about someone leaving the game when you pretty much did the same thing cause of doing alot of stupid ass bone headed things that you pretty much regret you might wanna shut it and go another route . Im not saying Urin boy is right or even on his side hell im on nobodys side but my own .

well first of all i dont regret anything i have ever done, yeah i have things i am sorry for but i dont regret doing them, if i hadnt done them i wouldnt be where i am today. and i wasnt talking smack about him leaving just said that he left and came back only to talk smack. as for you mortll i really dont give a rats a$$ what you think im not trying to post in here to impress you or anyone else. and if anyone is a bonehead its you for actually thinking i left the game in the first place. it would take someone pretty stupid not to realize that i didnt sell all my chars. most yes but not all, so why dont you stfu and go talk smack to someone else who cares.

#50 dyscord

dyscord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 21:31

**Walks in and looks around at everyone before rolling her eyes and flicking her cigarette onto the floor. Walks back out shaking her head.**

Geek for life...yo

#51 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 22:00

Ha ha ha weird ass measuring contest but thats all it is .... whats next who can piss the futherest off of the bridge ?

Thats me of course! But thats cause I choose the tallest bridge around :P

#52 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 22:03

Oh and just because...I find it hilarious you people doing 'psych evals' on virtual, role playing characters....I mean come on ROFLMFAO

#53 gothador_mortll

gothador_mortll
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2010 - 22:24

well first of all i dont regret anything i have ever done, yeah i have things i am sorry for but i dont regret doing them, if i hadnt done them i wouldnt be where i am today. and i wasnt talking smack about him leaving just said that he left and came back only to talk smack. as for you mortll i really dont give a rats a$$ what you think im not trying to post in here to impress you or anyone else. and if anyone is a bonehead its you for actually thinking i left the game in the first place. it would take someone pretty stupid not to realize that i didnt sell all my chars. most yes but not all, so why dont you stfu and go talk smack to someone else who cares.

No i know when im being lied to shrugs .... especialy when its done so poorly at times . You have always assumed way too much . Its all in the Game and how ya play it .

#54 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 22:32

No i know when im being lied to shrugs .... especialy when its done so poorly at times . You have always assumed way too much . Its all in the Game and how ya play it .

Yes you have finally said something half ass right, it is all in the game and how you play it. but since i dont bow down and conform to your standards i play it wrong? i think not, the game should be played the way you want to play it and if others dont like it tough luck. i conform to no one and no ones standards, i play the game as i wish. make no mistake i am sorry for some of the things i have done and i am not sorry for some things i have done, but i do not regret anything i have ever done. as far as lying to you, no there would be no point in such meaning indiscresions. it is more fun to tell you the truth and have you beleive its a lie so boldly that you tell others it is and then you get humiliated because your wrong. and as far as assumptions they are the mother of all f**k ups and i never assume anything. its best to go off what you know and if you dont know ask there is always someone that does know. but you are the last person i would ask anything unless the question is do you like being humiliated.

#55 gothador_mortll

gothador_mortll
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2010 - 23:10

Golf claps ...

#56 gothador_mortll

gothador_mortll
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2010 - 23:16

If your gonna be a raggedy you need a thicker skin. Skips away hummming ....

#57 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 00:46

It would seem your the one that needs thicker skin since i am the one that is able to get under yours and make you lash out as if i was hurting you in some way, yet my posts werent even directed at you they were towards uriah and if you want to keep on let me remind you you have been here for what 4-5 years maybe more and yet i have accomplished more in 1.5 years then you have your entire time here, i have pissed many off and became friends with many of those i have pissed off and yet im still ranked 5th in the game as well. that brings to mind what aizen said a few posts ago about accomplishing much in short time while alot of you older players havent done much in the whole time you have been here. be it because you cant afford it or you dont want to focus your attention on a game it doesnt matter fact still remains ragged angels are the best and we always will be.

#58 gothador_mortll

gothador_mortll
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:12

ummmm booo hoooo ...

#59 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:15

no need to be jealous just because you havent done what i have.

#60 gothador_mortll

gothador_mortll
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:35

thats funny shakes my head thank goodness i wont ever do the things you have done .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: