Maehdros's Content

There have been 5 items by Maehdros (Search limited from 19-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1010200 Proposed RP Packs.

Posted by Maehdros on 09 January 2024 - 01:23 in General Discussion

Why was it decided that some buffs like treasure hunter, merchant, teleport would not be increased by buff enhancer as they would be too powerful, yet now its decided that they can be increased in rp packs to as much as level 400? Level 400 Merchant and Treasure Hunter seems way too excessive. This just widens the gap of big guilds vs smaller guilds who are already disadvantaged by the rules currently in place which does not allow them to enter gvgs or take relics.

Why cant small guilds be entitled to the same level of participation as larger guilds.

This thread isn't about relics or the size of a guild for conflicts. You've brought that up in multiple threads over the years. I'm sure the majority, who still play this game, know you have 2 members in your guild. ;) Add 2 more.

#1009250 Planned GvG Updates

Posted by Maehdros on 12 April 2023 - 13:44 in General Discussion

It be nice, not to lose item durability on GVG attacks even when you don't participate in them. Why should I have to waste my money if I am not participating in it? Sure I can get attacked I am fine with that, but I have to pay to fix my gear is something I am not a fan of, especially if I am in epic gear and it gets damaged, epics cost way more to fix than other items. >_> kind of not fair that I am losing 1 fsp of gold every time and I am not doing GVG. :/

You can't be hit ( in a gvg ) if you're in a small guild ( 3 or less ) or if you aren't in a guild.

Even those who buy pvp protection can be attacked causing durability damage. Seems you want an opt out of gvg all together.

Edit: You can also buff yourself, or be buffed by others to lessen any damage to gear. You could even buff up entirely and return hits. The new warning of an incoming conflict would help even more so with this, if implemented.

#1009247 Asaharas Gold sink thread

Posted by Maehdros on 11 April 2023 - 15:03 in Accomplishments

Forgot to post these from a few weeks ago. Woops.

Xxxx lost 6975384 gold of which Maehdros stole 5231528 gold.

Xxxx lost 26074804 gold of which Maehdros stole 19556103 gold.

#1009127 Planned GvG Updates

Posted by Maehdros on 15 March 2023 - 13:02 in General Discussion

Make it worthwhile to gvg. Rp items, potions, etc. Maybe even stronger guild bound items possibly?

Would rp pack buffs be breakable or unbreakable?

Rp items still the standard maximum of +7 stam gain? Or will we finally break that mold and add a +8. Here's your chance to drastically increase gvg activity.

Add medals. Bragging rights as one might say.

Gvg Dominance ( with weekly/ bi weekly resets. With staggered medals, 1-2 weeks, 2 to 4, 4 to 8, etc etc.)

A gvg medal for wins? Successful defends?

Also wanted to ask, thoughts on unresolved combats no longer counting as a loss? Make gvg a straight win/loss ratio with * unresolved * having no impact whatsoever.

Cheers~

Maeh

#1009100 Planned GvG Updates

Posted by Maehdros on 14 March 2023 - 13:43 in General Discussion

Durability damage to gear is all that occurs. No gold loss or xp. The same thing can occur when leveling or hunting etc. No need for a gvg opt out in my opinion.

With regards to the main post, updated rp packs are nice of course , but what about updated rp items and recipes etc? What are the new level ranges? And how rp is awarded and so on? Post seems very vague.

Cheers~

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: