• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#141 Lellarell

Lellarell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 21:23

FSH is a 3rd party script. HCS has no part in the development of FSH and as such are not responsible for fixing the FSH code to enable quick drink/wear links with the new backpack interface.

That said, I feel your pain and would like to see them back as well.  Perhaps the great guys at HCS may decide to add this feature to the game as part of this "Backpack Improvement" or some other feature that works in a similar way to lessen our reliance on outside scripts.

Once is possible to select many items, they could allow the option "drink/wear/extract/ all selected".  It would be easier.

#142 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 08 November 2013 - 00:15

Fixed the issue with backpack ordering now :D

http://forums.hunted...showtopic=59229

#143 MummRa

MummRa

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:02

Once is possible to select many items, they could allow the option "drink/wear/extract/ all selected".  It would be easier.

pretty sure we can still access quick drink/wear from the helper menu

#144 BFJ

BFJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:13

Awesome :) all in order now

Edited by BFJ, 08 November 2013 - 03:14.

#145 volcom

volcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:49

I like this new interface but it doesn't work properly on my Mac. The select multiple item function doesn't work because there is no Ctrl key on Macs. Macs have the command key which is essentially the same function. Please integrate Mac's command key into the backpack so that the players that have Macs can reap the same benefits of the new backpack update as players who use Windows.

Thanks.

P.S. Another fix for this would be to add a preference to what backpack layout you want enabled.

#146 hawkbomber

hawkbomber

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 16:32

Once again there were miles and miles of over kill on one more update , Adding the "No refresh needed" was the only thing that really needed to be changed. ......

I my opinion this game is great

The only thing needed are a few tweaks , not major over haulings. I have a buddy who does computer work and every time he starts something he goes way overboard and takes way to long to get the job done , and thinks what he did was so awesome , when what he really did was complicate things to the highest level.... I am not a computer wizard here , I just want to have fun.... I feel like I need to take a 3 year collage course just to play this game and its getting worse. Think simple tweaks. :)

hoof i have to yet agree here with bfj you again took something that worked and killed it yet again for one having to extract 1 item at a time really stinks moveing 1 item at a time again stinks removeing the quick extract and quick delete stinks now upgrade to the game is good but your teking areas of the game that work well and killing it and rolling out upgrades that are no where ready for a live upgrade to the game i for one whould like to see a option to use the old system till everything is fixed in the game i have said this to you before your going to kill the game with players by doing this upgrades without them being ready for a live game..

#147 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2013 - 18:47

LOVE IT

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users