• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:48

I was away for near 3 yrs due to 2 strokes and a heart attack and am eager to get my character up to speed

RTsiggiebanner.jpg

#2 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:24

I meant 5th tier

TothSig3.jpg

#3 marjin

marjin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 13:31

You seem to be better at blindly asking questions than studying the answers as you have been told a number of times.

1. Get to level 15000. Looking at the speed you level you should be killing something better than rats.

2. Do the quest at Dark Forest (31,48). That's all.

Details in www.gothaguide.org

#4 blaine

blaine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:04

Start working on some of the quests that require high xp level creature kills. Or try Dark Wolfs in Dark province. You may want to use a vial, but good xp kills. Vile Ghouls in Gothador area are also good xp for your level. Use the Quest guides in the game content and check out creatures. Best advice I can give.

#5 blaine

blaine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 20:21

Hey I'm parked at  55 - 63. Come by if you want and let me check your equipment. Maybe we can upgrade some things. Also I have a few vials if you need them.

#6 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:39

I have checked sources as always but GOW is no longer active and although gothaguige is, it just does not help provide me with the info I am looking for so I ask in the SB knowing I have a lot of friends here and hope they can help give me direction psycho  clowhttp://i20{img.photobucket.com/albums/b204/BlyssBlack7/TothSig3.jpg/img} ]                                                              ns and crazy clown un asylum2 are now 1 strike kills for me

#7 marjin

marjin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 16:32

Toth, as I said in the SB, the worst thing you can do with your XP/AP is going after 1 hit kills. With an overhead (Creature Detect + Teleport) of at least 2 the total AP spent per kill is at least 3. Only with multiple prey visible in the 9 squares it can be a bit better. So with a creature that gives 2.1M Xp per kill you get only 0.7M per AP.

With a 42M Xp per kill creature with 20 times the Hp of the first (so the same Xp/Hp)  you will need max 20 hits and the same 2 AP overhead. In total 42M / 22 AP = 1.91 M per AP.  If your DMG overshoot for the 1 hit creature gets larger the difference gets more en more in favor of the large creature as it needs less hits while a 1 hit creature always needs 1 hit (ap) be it a psycho clown or rat.

So for creatures with the same Xp/Hp the one with the most hits needed to kill it will give the best Xp/Ap. And also, the amount of time needed per kill is with multi-strike independent of the number of hits needed. Per 15 minutes doubler you can get only a certain number of kills. Make each of them count with the highest total Xp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: