3 replies to this topic

#1 Walty

Walty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 18:43

hello,

im on stage 7 of 9, it requires me to find Seff in the dungeon, also to release him with they key that i already looted from Crimson Marauders in the dungeon.

The problem is, there is nothing in the whole dungeon besides them and bats. No doors to open, no other npc's, and definitely no Seff. If wiki is correct and he should be in the cell top left (north west), there is nothing there except empty room and graphically opened doors which you cannot pass through, so there is literally nothing i can do to progress in this quest, and in further quests connected to the questline.

Any solutions?

http://i.imgur.com/g6k0KNq.jpg

IMG_8248.JPG

Edited by Walty, 20 August 2017 - 18:47.

#2 Quelina

Quelina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 06:05

Good day

I just went there to check and he is there, maybe there is a condition for him to appear within the quest like getting an item or something try to check quest log for more details.

Untitled.png

#3 JoDu

JoDu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:29

Hi Walty, I did this quest few days ago and i found the same problem with this quest step. First i thought it was a bug game, but then i tried to switch server (europe to US server) and i found Seff in the dungeon.

So, i think that exist a long Seff's respawn  (too long) once someone complete this quest. Probably you'll find Seff there in few mins or hours later...

#4 Walty

Walty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 14:58

First i thought it was a bug game, but then i tried to switch server (europe to US server) and i found Seff in the dungeon.

So, i think that exist a long Seff's respawn  (too long) once someone complete this quest. Probably you'll find Seff there in few mins or hours later...

i think thats the case with the npc spawn. i came back after 12 hours, he still weren't there but i found him after switching to US server

so the solution for anyone that's gonna have problem with this quest: switch server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: