#21 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 August 2018 - 23:42

I definitely agree that that upgrade needs a rework on its cost (ive never used it myself but still).

on top of that, its been a few years, can we have another free skill reset oh bountiful and benevolent cows? XD

Skill reset usually happens when new buffs are implemented in game. Player reset is the most important upgrade right now.

sigma_468x60.jpg

#22 goolsby7

goolsby7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 00:16

Skill reset usually happens when new buffs are implemented in game. Player reset is the most important upgrade right now.

True enough, just throwing it out there since most new ones will probably be through composing.

That aside, im all for the individual resets as well :o

Gold / Kill peaks at about Level 310 or so - and then drops again twice - once at 1601 (from average 300g / kill with no doubler/mer/th to 250g / kill) and then again at at 1626 (down another 50g / kill to an average of 200g / kill)

#23 murabane

murabane

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 01:01

Well there are a couple ways to actually fix this,

1. Just scale back the actual multiplier and intial price.

2. You could have a "cooldown" period where you have to wait to use it again(not increasing the price). Or having a cooldown with a price that increases but slowly regresses towards base price every x amount of days of the cooldown time.

3. Tell them you just got some new cattle prods in and have been dying to try them out and looking for a reason to... :)

#24 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 10:28

Since level 900 I have had around 66% of level up in damage even in the 1100's there was only 2 levels I couldn't 1 hit pre Sh whatever. there is absolutely no reason to have 100% of your level up points in damage. In fact there are levels you will not have enough attack if you do.

Given the change in buffs and invented potions I have wanted to redo my points again, but simply will not pay 200 plus fsp to do so.

No abuse can occur anymore, Hoof changed it.

It just makes sense to give players a free 1 day only reset once a year, Cows can pick a day when activity it normally very low to generate players online.

#25 Veisti

Veisti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 23:15

Since level 900 I have had around 66% of level up in damage even in the 1100's there was only 2 levels I couldn't 1 hit pre Sh whatever. there is absolutely no reason to have 100% of your level up points in damage. In fact there are levels you will not have enough attack if you do.

I seriosly doubt it that you could lack the attack needed if you use Dark Curse or something. Reason ppl put points to damage is that it is the most hardest stat to get with any build that is not attack+damage only. Dunno if they made it more challenging to prevent reaching eoc too easily to you.

#26 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 23 August 2018 - 00:05

I seriosly doubt it that you could lack the attack needed if you use Dark Curse or something. Reason ppl put points to damage is that it is the most hardest stat to get with any build that is not attack+damage only. Dunno if they made it more challenging to prevent reaching eoc too easily to you.

You're wrong, there's levels where dc  and other buffs is not enough.   

Edited by BadPenny, 23 August 2018 - 00:06.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#27 Veisti

Veisti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 00:55

You're wrong, there's levels where dc  and other buffs is not enough.   

If I can buff myself to be able to kill person that is lvl 1000+ I doubt there is a creep that cannot be dealt with.

#28 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 23 August 2018 - 00:59

If I can buff myself to be able to kill person that is lvl 1000+ I doubt there is a creep that cannot be dealt with.

You'll see....  but I know zizzy knows what he's talking about.  Might be beneficial for you to heed his words.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#29 goolsby7

goolsby7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 01:01

this is assuming they aren't geared for pvp. gearing up and getting buffed, pvp or hunting, has a lot to think about. if anyone is wearing the right gear and have the right buffs, you can defeat anyone of higher levels. i recently did a bounty on someone 3700+ but i also had to get a good number of buffs, had to get my spell leach/breaker to activate, and sealed as well. without them id never have been able to try to complete said bounty. 

your only lv 293 (at the time im writing this) you have a TON to learn about future mobs~

Gold / Kill peaks at about Level 310 or so - and then drops again twice - once at 1601 (from average 300g / kill with no doubler/mer/th to 250g / kill) and then again at at 1626 (down another 50g / kill to an average of 200g / kill)

#30 Veisti

Veisti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 03:20

this is assuming they aren't geared for pvp. gearing up and getting buffed, pvp or hunting, has a lot to think about. if anyone is wearing the right gear and have the right buffs, you can defeat anyone of higher levels. i recently did a bounty on someone 3700+ but i also had to get a good number of buffs, had to get my spell leach/breaker to activate, and sealed as well. without them id never have been able to try to complete said bounty. 

your only lv 293 (at the time im writing this) you have a TON to learn about future mobs~

Yes of course. I am not that stupid to assume lvl 1000 with buffs is something I can kill usually. Lol. My point is that some times you just have to accept not to hit sure land  @ 1st round and take the chance. How much armor those creatures have you failed on? There are plenty of buffs to help you 2nd hit. Not so stamina beneficial but effective.

#31 goolsby7

goolsby7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 03:27

Yes of course. I am not that stupid to assume lvl 1000 with buffs is something I can kill usually. Lol. My point is that some times you just have to accept not to hit sure land  @ 1st round and take the chance. How much armor those creatures have you failed on? There are plenty of buffs to help you 2nd hit. Not so stamina beneficial but effective.

depending on the area, because of the way some gear sets are later on, your actually going to be 3-4 hitting WITH bufffs lol. not many areas but it does happen. effective hunting sets stop being so varied around... i wana say the 4-500s?

#32 Veisti

Veisti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 04:27

depending on the area, because of the way some gear sets are later on, your actually going to be 3-4 hitting WITH bufffs lol. not many areas but it does happen. effective hunting sets stop being so varied around... i wana say the 4-500s?

Can I have an example so I can maybe think way to kill it?

#33 goolsby7

goolsby7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 04:46

Can I have an example so I can maybe think way to kill it?

ill see if i can find one, but may take a while. 

Sidetrack aside, I like the idea of a cool down, along with a reduction/reset of the cost for level up points

#34 Veisti

Veisti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 05:17

ill see if i can find one, but may take a while. 

Sidetrack aside, I like the idea of a cool down, along with a reduction/reset of the cost for level up points

Take your time. I like to out wit the unwitable. :D  When you cannot smash thru with dmg build is considered a challenge. 

And to topic: more I think of it it should be 5 FSP per reset and I mean just stat reset. Would bring some joy to PvP when some one can swap entire kit.

Edited by Veisti, 23 August 2018 - 05:24.

#35 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 08:20

Take your time. I like to out wit the unwitable. :D  When you cannot smash thru with dmg build is considered a challenge. 

And to topic: more I think of it it should be 5 FSP per reset and I mean just stat reset. Would bring some joy to PvP when some one can swap entire kit.

That is precisely why I went with a second stat because it  became obvious that with dc 259 and no extra points in attack some levels could not be hit.

#36 sohail94

sohail94

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 23 August 2018 - 14:14

That is precisely why I went with a second stat because it  became obvious that with dc 259 and no extra points in attack some levels could not be hit.

I can't seem to remember these levels - all my points are in damage.  Before composing?

Around level 1100-1200-1600 creature stats have a lot of variance - very high atk/def/dam/arm - but I think I just switched out one set for a high attack set - still do sometimes when more attack is required or turn off my NMV - not so much now with composed pots.

#37 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 01:09

I can't seem to remember these levels - all my points are in damage.  Before composing?

Around level 1100-1200-1600 creature stats have a lot of variance - very high atk/def/dam/arm - but I think I just switched out one set for a high attack set - still do sometimes when more attack is required or turn off my NMV - not so much now with composed pots.

Yes pre composing,and also pre global chests. If I remember correctly I was eoc around level 950 and Sh was added around that time. ( which made many of the old setup guides obsolete) and for the first time players could frequently  get double the damage they needed.
I currently have 5 levelling setups saved and am working on a sixth for exactly the reason you have stated.

#38 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 August 2018 - 22:55

When I started eoc was 700 or 800. Back then people actually used rare and common gears for their hunts and sometimes still didn't have enough damage for 1hit, so we would put all points on damage and used potion of fury for base damage increase.

We now have better gears, stronger buffs, potions and with these upgrades we need to change our attributes around to match our activity. I just want to change my attributes without spending 150+ fsp.

sigma_468x60.jpg

#39 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 August 2018 - 04:52

Maybe I posted on the wrong section of forums and thats why no attention.

sigma_468x60.jpg

#40 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 31 August 2018 - 01:19

try

Edited by activeh1, 09 April 2019 - 10:52.

5aZzW0p.png,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: