Sigma Storm 2 Wiki

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 ss_ladyn

ss_ladyn
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2009 - 19:35

This is not even close to being updated to the level of content we already have out. BUT it is useful at this point. I should have the rest of the travel maps finished and up later today. Then I'll get the lvl 61-70 creatures and missions finalized before moving back to the stores and items. Most pages are protected so they can't be messed with. However there are few people who have been helping add the item details and such and those have not been protected yet. Don't mess with pages other people are working on. If you've got a link you want added send it to me with proof the Cows have approved it. I'm not going to be party to getting others banned from the game.

SS2 Wiki

#2 ss_b0b0killu

ss_b0b0killu
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2009 - 20:10

Great job,i love it.
Just one note tho,can you add coordinates for starting and ending missions?sylenheaven has a very detailed guide that could come in helpful.

#3 ss_ladyn

ss_ladyn
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2009 - 20:12

As soon as I get the coordinates I'll add them. :)

#4 ss_ladyn

ss_ladyn
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2009 - 23:17

Working on the new world area map and will have missions and creatures updated later today thru lvl 75.

#5 annihil8in

annihil8in

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 17:06

This need to be bumped I use it a lot

#6 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 February 2009 - 16:55

Hey there.

I decided to sticky this thread. Hope it helps.

~ Grim

#7 ss_ladyn

ss_ladyn
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2009 - 17:29

While I don't mind people helping on the wiki, and am in fact all for it, please use the templates created. Otherwise you're creating more work for me not less.

#8 Onemanmob

Onemanmob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 21:24

Hey there.

I decided to sticky this thread. Hope it helps.

~ Grim

Great Idea 8-)

#9 ss_ladyn

ss_ladyn
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2009 - 17:46

Will people please let me know where the Intensifier stims are popping up so I can add them to the correct stores on the wiki? Thanks in advance.

#10 ss_dalek1963

ss_dalek1963
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2009 - 21:49

How does one actually add an entry on the wiki? I've been trying to add one for Cult of Skaro, and can't figure it out.

#11 ss_ladyn

ss_ladyn
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2009 - 19:51

It depends on what entry you're trying to do. If you just want to work from scratch go here. Otherwise I've got templates made here.

#12 ss_altare

ss_altare
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2009 - 01:23

Very nice site. Good job..and thanks. Really helped me quite a bit.

#13 ss_sexybeest

ss_sexybeest
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2009 - 23:35

How does one actually add an entry on the wiki? I've been trying to add one for Cult of Skaro, and can't figure it out.

When I created this Wikia, they had me go through a process of getting it approved first. Then I pretty much handed it over to LadyN. Great work.

#14 ss_sexybeest

ss_sexybeest
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2009 - 23:40

sorry for the double post, but i just realized that what my last post said did not answer your question. I thought you were talking about how to start the wiki itself.

#15 ss_ladyn

ss_ladyn
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2009 - 14:59

I've had two awesome helpers. :) Wouldn't be as far along if it wasn't for my two Knights in Shining Armor.

#16 ss_n1nja

ss_n1nja
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2009 - 23:25

I think that if you could add what type of ammo a weapon takes (when ammo is necessary) on the weapon page it would be helpful. I realize you have a lot to do with this wiki but I thought I would make a suggestion. If you guys/gals have time I think it could be helpful.

#17 ss_sexybeest

ss_sexybeest
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:23

To anyone who cares, I'm taking down the Sigmastorm 2 Wiki. Hunted Cow Studios has let me down way to much, so I have decided to leave, and take down the guide.

#18 ss_sexybeest

ss_sexybeest
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:24

Thanks smarty. I'm still working on it.

#19 nestor

nestor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 20:14

Eh? How did they let you down?

#20 Whammies

Whammies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 15:13

To anyone who cares, I'm taking down the Sigmastorm 2 Wiki. Hunted Cow Studios has let me down way to much, so I have decided to leave, and take down the guide.

Someone got their panties stuck in a rocket! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: